2 Hour DP Gangbang With No Cuts

Posted by: Lazenby

2 Hour DP Gangbang With No Cuts - 08/20/04 04:37 AM

I would love to see a dvd where a horny slut i.e. Jane Darling, Lucy Lee, Jennifer Dark, gets DP in a rough and hard gangbang for 2 hours non-stop. Although i`m not usually a fan of Jessica Fiorentino but her scene in Out numbered 2 where she got so fucked the sweat was dripping off her was such a turn on. :
Posted by: melissa

Re: 2 Hour DP Gangbang With No Cuts - 08/20/04 07:52 AM

Lucy Lee stopped performing about a month ago.
Posted by: Cleetus VanDamme

Re: 2 Hour DP Gangbang With No Cuts - 08/20/04 08:00 AM

Better yet then how about you Melissa- in such a production. I just rented Assualt that ass #4 which you star in and it was my first time seeing you- great job
Posted by: al_jazeera69

Re: 2 Hour DP Gangbang With No Cuts - 08/20/04 09:08 AM

I would love to see a movie like like with an Interracial kink
Posted by: JRV

Re: 2 Hour DP Gangbang With No Cuts - 08/20/04 10:47 AM

Quote:

I would love to see a dvd where a horny slut i.e. Jane Darling, Lucy Lee, Jennifer Dark, gets DP in a rough and hard gangbang for 2 hours non-stop. Although i`m not usually a fan of Jessica Fiorentino but her scene in Out numbered 2 where she got so fucked the sweat was dripping off her was such a turn on. :

Jessica Fiorentino is possibly my favorite euro girl ever. Not only does she look like she got a good fuck - sweaty & messy - but she has a quick trigger and has no trouble getting off early & often.

Long scenes with no cuts are rare, but I did notice this boxcover description on Zero Tolerance's Drive Thru:
Quote:

6 Uncut scenes for over 2 hours. where the action Never stops. and the girl brings the guy to climax on her own! The closest thing to a true voyeurism.

Posted by: Lazenby

Re: 2 Hour DP Gangbang With No Cuts - 08/20/04 11:38 AM

[quoteLong scenes with no cuts are rare, but I did notice this boxcover description on Zero Tolerance's Drive Thru:
Quote:

6 Uncut scenes for over 2 hours. where the action Never stops. and the girl brings the guy to climax on her own! The closest thing to a true voyeurism.

My god i`ve just scene the box cover and some screenshots.

Looks fucking great.

Will have to buy