"All or Nothing" Bukkake

Posted by: AssPiper

"All or Nothing" Bukkake - 07/31/04 10:29 PM

How about this? Two girls on their knees to do a simultaneous bukkake. One guy at a time for each girl. Each girl must swallow every load. There is one guy in the room who is the "wild card". Whichever girl swallows the wild card's load gets a cash prize (x amount of dollars). The loser has to take ALL of the remaining cumshots and doesn't get paid SHIT! All or nothing bukkake! Yeah motherfucker! What you think about that JM?
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: "All or Nothing" Bukkake - 08/04/04 06:14 AM

Sick dude,sick.
Posted by: DukeAbercrombie1

Re: "All or Nothing" Bukkake - 10/15/04 05:42 AM

dang thats pretty hott

guys all over the room will have to be on the verge of spunking tho, the girl will have to choose and see how many guys they can drink.

or hell, just see whoever can swallow the most guys will "win"
Posted by: bjfan1127

Re: "All or Nothing" Bukkake - 10/15/04 05:58 AM

I've always said a bukkake race into 2 bowls or glasses with 2 girls competing would be awesome.

You could start it off with 2 groups on each side of the room (the video would have to be a split screen not to miss any pops).

The whisle blows and the guys just start blastin while the girls taunt them with eye contact, extended tongue flickering and dirty talk...the most filled bowl or glass wins...and the winner then has to drink the cum...swish it around....and swap it with the other girl. Then, the other girl takes her bowl of cum....does the same thing.

To make the "cash" winning fair...you would have to have equal number of guys on both sides.

I'M TELLING YOU....THIS WOULD BE A BUKKAKE FAN'S DREAM!!!
Posted by: Cerberus

Re: "All or Nothing" Bukkake - 10/15/04 03:49 PM

This shit is sick!

And I love it.