How about a DA/DV Gangbang

Posted by: al_jazeera69

How about a DA/DV Gangbang - 06/02/04 07:14 AM

I would like to see a gangbang featuring woman that have 6 cocks in them at a time, 2 in the mouth, 2 inthe pussy & 2 in the ass, with the group size of at least 15 men, prefferably more. Do you think this can/will be done? if so then lets get to it!
Posted by: TheEdge

Re: How about a DA/DV Gangbang - 06/02/04 07:29 AM

Too much guys piled up, it would look as a gay vid, it would also be difficult to watch the whore´s penetrations. Here´s a better one: How about a reverse gang-bang, one guy fucking a slut in the ass, other slut(s) ATM´ing, other eating his asshole, the guy hand-fucking two others, and licking other´s pussy-asshole.
Posted by: al_jazeera69

Re: How about a DA/DV Gangbang - 06/02/04 07:54 AM

Quote:

Too much guys piled up, it would look as a gay vid, it would also be difficult to watch the whore´s penetrations. Here´s a better one: How about a reverse gang-bang, one guy fucking a slut in the ass, other slut(s) ATM´ing, other eating his asshole, the guy hand-fucking two others, and licking other´s pussy-asshole.

I like your idea too, but I would really want to see a woman tested, literally stretching her to the limit. It would take a woman with a great sex drive to accomplish this! My kind of woman
Posted by: Cleetus VanDamme

Re: How about a DA/DV Gangbang - 06/02/04 08:45 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I like your idea too, but I would really want to see a woman tested, literally stretching her to the limit. It would take a woman with a great sex drive to accomplish this! My kind of woman

I don't know about a great sex drive but it would take a woman who was a great contortionist.
Posted by: The Gape Keeper

Re: How about a DA/DV Gangbang - 06/02/04 11:41 AM

Quote:

I would like to see a gangbang featuring woman that have 6 cocks in them at a time, 2 in the mouth, 2 inthe pussy & 2 in the ass, with the group size of at least 15 men, prefferably more. Do you think this can/will be done? if so then lets get to it!

JM can this shit be done? Six cock penetration I want to see that shit too. Someone film this shit !