Agressive pounding sex?

Posted by: Fenris

Agressive pounding sex? - 07/29/08 11:38 PM

Anyone got a good reccomendation? Specifically a hot girl humping back just as ferociously as the guy giving it to her? Bonus points if they're covered in sweat...
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: Agressive pounding sex? - 07/30/08 12:34 AM

Ashlyn Gere was my fave for that shit. Although stunt cocks didn't fuck as hard in the 90's. Try Rocco.............
Posted by: Fenris

Re: Agressive pounding sex? - 07/30/08 09:53 AM

Ahh... Rocco. I don't pay much attention to the stunt dicks but I always admired that guy. He fucked'em like his life depended on it.
Posted by: turningblue

Re: Agressive pounding sex? - 08/01/08 06:52 PM

I would recommend Tony T. That guy seems to have something against every girl he fucks. He makes Erik Everhard look like Mark Davis. I think that Belladonna is the only one that has actually given it back to him.
Posted by: Fuk Yo Mama

Re: Agressive pounding sex? - 08/03/08 10:06 AM

Probably your best bet is movies with Eric Everhard. Those chicks break a sweat because they are worn out.

Also, maybe it's just me, but whenever I see a interracial scene with Shlya Styles she fucks back harder. Watch her scenes with Lex and Jack Napier. She fucks like a maniac.
Posted by: windsock

Re: Agressive pounding sex? - 08/03/08 10:23 AM

Quote:

Anyone got a good reccomendation? Specifically a hot girl humping back just as ferociously as the guy giving it to her? Bonus points if they're covered in sweat...

That is not how they do it anymore. The style now is passive endurance. Or Pained Endurancism. Something like that.