I think this is a good interracial idea...

Posted by: AlienMessiah

I think this is a good interracial idea... - 10/03/06 09:07 PM

(if this has been done already, please let me know)

OK, we've all seen interracial gangbangs. Usually they involve some thugs from the ghetto violating some white trash skank. I usually enjoy these movies, but it would be nice to see more variety in the set-ups.

So how about a movie set back during the 1800s and taking place on a cotton plantation in the Deep South? The plot is simple...abused slaves have had enough of the sadistic slave master and decide to unleash their rage on the slave master's young daughter (18yrs old). They plan their escape from the slave quarters very carefully and enter the slave master's house in the middle of the night. They take him by surprise in his sleep, tie him up and gag him. Then they wake up the slave master's young and innocent looking daughter. Needless to say, they proceed to savagely violate her in every despicable way imaginable. Violent throat fucking, choking, slapping, spitting, forced double and triple blowjobs, vag, anal, DP, double anal, double vaginal, cream pies, facials, swallowing, etc. The whole time, the slave master is forced to watch as his delicate little angel is degraded with animalistic fury by his former captives.

The key for the director is to cast the biggest, darkest, scariest looking kunta kinte mofos you can find...the slave master's daughter must be blonde, petite, fair skinned, and innocent looking.

I think this could be a big seller.

Posted by: zenman

Re: I think this is a good interracial idea... - 10/04/06 07:04 PM

As long as it has Wesley Pipes providing the running commentary.
Posted by: JimJaded

Re: I think this is a good interracial idea... - 10/04/06 08:15 PM

[quote
The key for the director is to cast the biggest, darkest, scariest looking kunta kinte mofos you can find...

your into big black cock eh....
Posted by: charin

Re: I think this is a good interracial idea... - 10/04/06 10:31 PM

Quote:

... Violent throat fucking, choking, slapping, spitting, forced double and triple blowjobs, vag, anal, DP, double anal, double vaginal, cream pies, facials, swallowing, etc. ...

My new sig line.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy
Posted by: AlienMessiah

Re: I think this is a good interracial idea... - 10/05/06 01:37 AM

Quote:

[quote
The key for the director is to cast the biggest, darkest, scariest looking kunta kinte mofos you can find...

Not at all. But I like to see innocent looking white girls dominated by them.
Posted by: The Ghost Is Toast

Re: I think this is a good interracial idea... - 10/05/06 02:28 AM

Quote:

Quote:

[quote

Not at all. But I like to see innocent looking white girls dominated by them.

If that's your bag, check out IR Lodge...it's a cool free interracial site!