BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks

Posted by: alwayslooking

BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 12/02/05 09:01 AM

Where are all the bbw lesbo scenes doing hot chicks. The series older chicks doing younger is cool, but im talking about scenes like "Tree Sweet" doing "Tiny Mel" in the dvd "Return of the Big Bad Mamoo"by heatwave video. This is the only scene i have located so far that fits this descirption. Am i missing something? I think that scene is totally hot!! If anyone knows of anymore scene like that, let me know. Or if anyone knows how to get in touch with Tree Sweet , I'll pay a $200 finders fee to have the opportunity to hire her to maul my hot little girlfriend. I mean really, There has got to be a demand for this. A huge 300 lb dyke controlling ,licking and fucking a 100lb hot little chick!! Totally hot!!!
Posted by: matt norcal

Re: BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 12/02/05 04:31 PM

Ya thats sick, I like the fat girl hot girl idia, but I would want to see the hot girl dominate the fat chick, A violation of a fat chick would be cool,, I like fat girls anyway...Im sick of these tweeker looking whores eating all this nut to go smoke more crank, fat chicks like to eat cum because they just like to eat.

Re: BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 01/09/06 10:07 PM

anyone else have an opinion , check out the attached pic.

Re: BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 01/09/06 10:11 PM

here's another pic. is it hot or not?
Posted by: RenfieldGyps

Re: BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 01/10/06 06:45 AM

She is utterly (mooooooo) disgusting so is the petite chick.

Re: BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 01/10/06 09:10 AM

Hey Renfield, I agree the big one is a moooooo. Im asking about the overall concept of a big bull dyke having her way with a little hotty
Posted by: JRV

Re: BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 01/10/06 09:39 AM

Gen Padova may have done this. We'll see when she gets back.
Posted by: RenfieldGyps

Re: BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 01/10/06 09:53 AM

Quote:

Hey Renfield, I agree the big one is a moooooo. Im asking about the overall concept of a big bull dyke having her way with a little hotty

Yeah the thought is pretty good. Im sure there is a market for it. I for one would not purchase any niches like this. But I am only one person. SO carry on. Good Luck.
Posted by: It Was Fun

Re: BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 01/10/06 12:17 PM

While I have done big girls before... big both vertically and horizontally, I dont believe I've done any scenes for those particular series. Maybe in the future.

Re: BBW lesbians seducing young petite hot chicks - 01/18/06 10:33 PM

ANYMORE OPINIONS OUT THERE??