violation of jenna haze

Posted by: loop88

violation of jenna haze - 07/18/05 03:33 PM

now she is no more under contract why not put her in the violation serie.
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: violation of jenna haze - 07/19/05 08:55 AM

She wants to do it but was unable to fit it into her schedule this time around.On Thursday we are shooting The Violation of Hillary Scott but Jenna Haze will be next.
Posted by: JRV

Re: violation of jenna haze - 07/19/05 09:28 AM

Um, Jeff, Jenna hasn't really even done any hardcore in a couple of years - does she have any clue what she's in for?

For this sort of thing do you have a "backup" around in case the girl bolts the shoot? It would seem a bit expensive if the star quits halfway through the shoot.
Posted by: JRV

Re: violation of jenna haze - 07/19/05 09:29 AM

Are you getting Hillary pre- or post-implants (8/4)?

Re: violation of jenna haze - 07/19/05 04:55 PM

Quote:

She wants to do it but was unable to fit it into her schedule this time around.On Thursday we are shooting The Violation of Hillary Scott but Jenna Haze will be next.

great news

make sure that there will be much more face spitting and forced foot action on these two violations , also gs and fisting are always welcome in the violation.
Posted by: frankieprnmgcn

Re: violation of jenna haze - 07/20/05 01:10 AM

has there been any black girl violations? id like to see jada fire violated by lots of other sexy black girls.

Re: violation of jenna haze - 07/20/05 08:55 AM

Quote:

Are you getting Hillary pre- or post-implants (8/4)?

Pre,we are shooting it tomorrow.

Re: violation of jenna haze - 07/20/05 08:56 AM

Quote:

has there been any black girl violations? id like to see jada fire violated by lots of other sexy black girls.

Posted by: Cleetus VanDamme

Re: violation of jenna haze - 07/20/05 01:13 PM

Jeff- I just picked up Viloation of Aurora Snow and Violation of Melissa Lauren this past weekend and I don't even like lesbian stuff but I couldn't pass it up- I mean it was Aurora and Mel. being manhandled by chicks From what i have seen so far- you may have converted me to being a Violation fan as well as a fan of the other JM products I already love.

I also picked up Midnight Prowl 2 and 3, Meatholes 3, Hellfire Sex 2 and a few more from others. I will try and get some reviews up as i watch them.

Re: violation of jenna haze - 09/22/05 10:53 AM

any updates on - jenna's violation?