Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident

Posted by: Colonel Klink

Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 07/25/14 05:13 PM

This literally belongs in the section The Shit List. Rachel has a mishap when doing an anal scene. Rachel Roxxx Shit Happens
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 07/25/14 10:56 PM

I think the dookie was stuck up under the foreskin. Another check mark in the Pro-Circumcision column.
Posted by: Statik

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 07/30/14 02:44 PM

I see this video on efukt pretty soon.
Posted by: Smokezilla

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 08/02/14 11:32 AM

At least she inconspicuously tried to block the poopy with her arm, as they seemlessly cut to another part of this hazardous orgy. Bravo
Posted by: artxmaverick

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 08/02/14 12:52 PM

Well, what do you expect? Like the anal but scared of a little doodoo? All a part of the game.
Posted by: adv0cad0

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 08/03/14 09:36 AM

Brazzers isn't exactly known for sterling editing but this is from one of their live shows, which is why this wasn't cut out completely. The mope's "oopsie!" is chuckle-worthy.
Posted by: Uncle Joe

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 08/05/14 11:51 AM

Posted by: clown wanks

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 08/29/14 08:49 PM

^Pure Gold.
Posted by: Blue

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 09/14/14 05:32 PM

http://forum.jerkoffzone.net/ubbthreads/...0723#Post540723

It was a clip I had downloaded. I'd have to try to find it but it was there... a bit of doogie, right on her face.

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 09/15/14 10:18 AM

Fearlessness of the cameraman!! H

Took this from that GayDT thread on dukie films

"(1) Choosing a best scene was tough, but in the end I had to go back to the first Dirty scene I ever found - in Little White Slave Girls 3 (the one with the two blondes, I forget their names). The blondes are decent looking eastern Europeans, but nothing to write home about. The real thing that makes this scene stand out (other than my fond memories of first discovering it) is the fearlessness of the camera-man and the fact that it is one girl's dirty ass to another girl's mouth - a rarity in this genre. The scene begins innocently enough, and there are a series of doggy style anal pumps where the guys pulls out for the other girl to suck his dick. But then all of the sudden when the guy pulls out one time the anal girls then squeezes out a thumb sized turd which sits on the bed. The look on the other girl's face when she sees it and realizes that she has just been sucking a dirty cock for 10 minutes is priceless. The camera guy even focuses on the turd and films them as they pick it up (?!?!?!) and go to the bathroom (this is in the behind the scenes section). The dirtiness doesn't end there though. The dirty girl obviously put some water up her ass, but just left it up there. SO later in the scene, while she is even lying on top of the other girl, the guy pulls out of her ass and out pours a massive amount of brownish liquid, which goes all over the other poor girl. My god if I was the girl being pooed on I would have strangled the other girl, but she just laughs. Those Eastern European women sure will do anything."

Re: Rachel Roxxx Shit Accident - 09/15/14 10:19 AM

I can't stop reading that, with the soundtrack being that song that would play on Benny Hill when Benny chased the little old bald guy.