Brianna Love Is Buttwoman trailer

Posted by: smutspov

Brianna Love Is Buttwoman trailer - 10/08/07 11:37 AM

Peep or right click save this clip because it's the best Buttwoman in the history of the series. Review pending soon when Nutsack gets me more images.
Posted by: Charlie Malloy

Re: Brianna Love Is Buttwoman trailer - 10/08/07 12:15 PM

Elegant might as well not send art at all if they're going to send only pretty girls and blurry video captures.
Posted by: loopnode

Re: Brianna Love Is Buttwoman trailer - 10/08/07 06:04 PM

That is one fat ass.

Re: Brianna Love Is Buttwoman trailer - 10/10/07 12:26 PM

Quote:

Elegant might as well not send art at all if they're going to send only pretty girls and blurry video captures.

Word up to that though I'll always take their screeners with open arms, like this dvd was absolutely amazing and Nutsack or No has to get me better images for bigger praise. hint hint...

Elegant is usually on the money shot with pretty girls but screen grabs seem pretty much useless for print purposes. Anabolic needs to wake the fuck UP and send art discs. What I don't understand are companies that send out screeners without art discs or art discs with useless pix. The studios who have stopped distributing screeners to save $ probably never took the time to include art discs. Even If they acted like they wanted to do their jobs I bet there's pr people who wonder why mags don't call for art discs. I generally don't bother calling anymore even if I can find a number because it's like pulling witches teeth getting them to help me promote their product and why should I do their job? Plus, I don't have the time with deadlines breathing down my neck and I'm barely maintaining my own sanity.
Posted by: k1ng

Re: Brianna Love Is Buttwoman trailer - 10/10/07 02:18 PM

brianna love
Posted by: elaborator

Re: Brianna Love Is Buttwoman trailer - 10/11/07 12:35 AM

Re: Brianna Love Is Buttwoman trailer - 10/12/07 10:34 AM

Quote:

brianna love

Amazing azz butt