Review Crystal Wilder- "Oh that is FOUL!"

Posted by: windsock

Review Crystal Wilder- "Oh that is FOUL!" - 10/01/06 12:42 PM

It was a Rex Borsky Rosebud minigangbang scene on the cusp of the bottom falling away about 10-15 years past. TT Boy was there and two or three other familiar male faces. The gangbanglet was Crystal Wilder. TT Boy stood up and started penisflogging her from behind during the warm up tease, clearly disregarding blocking and scene conception and the choreography discussed beforehand. Visionary. Anyway. She is lying on the dirty carpet at scene's end after they've all cum on her faces, and she is blowing cum bubbles. One of the men, probably a veteran who sensed he was on a boundary between eras, remarks to the others "Oh that is FOUL!". Great moment, sends chill down one's spine in retrospect.

Posted by: Dean Wormer

Re: Review Crystal Wilder- "Oh that is FOUL!" - 10/01/06 10:49 PM

Posted by: El Kabong

Re: Review Crystal Wilder- "Oh that is FOUL!" - 10/01/06 11:02 PM

I saw that one
Posted by: Willie D

Re: Review Crystal Wilder- "Oh that is FOUL!" - 10/02/06 02:08 PM

Quote:

TT Boy stood up and started penisflogging her from behind during the warm up tease, clearly disregarding blocking and scene conception and the choreography discussed beforehand.

Classic.
Posted by: NitneLiun

Re: Review Crystal Wilder- "Oh that is FOUL!" - 10/02/06 04:32 PM

I remember the scene well. Crystal became by favorite spank subject for at least a couple of months after I saw it. I wonder what she is up to now. I see her living in a one room, rat-infested apartment with track marks scaling over collapsed veins.