Haley asked me to post this...

Posted by: smutspov

Haley asked me to post this... - 07/06/06 09:38 PM

She once again wants to thank everybody for the support. It has truly helped cheer her up and she has asked that I post these quotes from 2 songs by the incomparable miss ani difranco that hit close to home when she first started going through this ordeal:

"so many sheep i quit counting
sleepless and embarrassed about the way that i feel
trying to make mole hills out of mountains
building base camp at the bottom of a really big deal
and did i tell you how i stopped eating?
when you stopped calling me
and i was cramped up shitting rivers for weeks
and pretending that i was finally free"

"so i'll walk the plank and i'll jump with a smile if im gonna go down im gonna do it with style, you wont see me surrender you wont hear me confess cuz you've left me with nothing but ive worked with less"-ani difranco
Posted by: Santa Satan

Re: Haley asked me to post this... - 07/09/06 10:13 AM

If I could wave a magic wand turn him into a toad and deport him to hell I would, but this is what I can do for now.....
Posted by: Phlogiston

Re: Haley asked me to post this... - 07/09/06 10:08 PM

I must have missed something. What ordeal is our precious Haley going through?
Posted by: Eddie Normous

Re: Haley asked me to post this... - 07/09/06 10:10 PM

phlog, read any one of the 93 different threads in the shitlist with del toro in the title and all will be clear.
Posted by: Phlogiston

Re: Haley asked me to post this... - 07/09/06 10:30 PM

Quote:

phlog, read any one of the 93 different threads in the shitlist with del toro in the title and all will be clear.

It's clear now. I ought to read the shitlist more often.

In any case, any idiot who ruins a potential relationship with a goddess like Haley ought to be lynched as a eugenics measure. I'm currently in the "I-lost-someone-I'm-better-off-without-but-sad-anyways" mode myself. Best wishes to Haley.
Posted by: SassySorrelFilly

Re: Haley asked me to post this... - 07/13/06 07:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

It's clear now. I ought to read the shitlist more often.

In any case, any idiot who ruins a potential relationship with a goddess like Haley ought to be lynched as a eugenics measure. I'm currently in the "I-lost-someone-I'm-better-off-without-but-sad-anyways" mode myself. Best wishes to Haley.

I didn't know what was going on either, so I took the same advice and read through those posts on the shitlist. What a motherfucker to do something like that to Haley! I have always enjoyed Haley's work and she seems like a sweet girl. Damn that dirtbag for screwing her around.

Hang in there, Haley!