Anal Full Nelson

Posted by: smutspov

Anal Full Nelson - 06/02/06 07:59 PM

Damn is this dvd twisted. Once again, JM treads dangerous waters, but wtf, the anal full nelson is just a new position for the ultra-kinky and the unwise. It’s not obscene, it’s not illegal, it’s in a dvd featuring consenting adults doing questionable fuck acrobatics. I love America…. we don’t have lock on hypocrisy that’s for sure, but what’s it to the feds what we watch in our houses?
Obscenity. What is it? I find politics to be obscene. I believe government interference in what people choose to watch to be obscene. I think it’s obscene for law enforcement to be watching Gag Factor movies and devising ways to prosecute tax paying Americans for producing totally legal material when the government can’t secure the border, do anything about illegal immigration, find bin laden, fix the national debt, cut taxes, figure a way out of Iraq. Yeah, it's that fucked up.

Jamie Elle

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/02/06 08:03 PM

Ashley you know who

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/02/06 08:05 PM

Katerina Kat

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/02/06 08:07 PM

Kely fuck'n Wells

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/02/06 10:46 PM

Hulk smash!
Posted by: k1ng

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/03/06 12:47 AM

This picture is timeless. It represents everything that is right in this world. Thank you Jamie E. and your tussled hair.
Posted by: zenman

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/03/06 09:50 AM

Un fucking believeable! Another JM slam dunk!
Quote:

Hulk smash!

:
Posted by: RenfieldGyps

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/03/06 12:31 PM

Quote:

Ashley you know who

HAHAHA she got dirty dirty feets.
Posted by: Big Calm

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/03/06 01:47 PM

Quote:

Hulk smash!

straight gangsta
Posted by: jaime

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/03/06 02:59 PM

Looks like you have to be serously petite to pull off that standing move.
Posted by: cumalloverher

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/04/06 08:40 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Hulk smash!

straight gangsta

Okay. This is a fantasdtic image. I can't deny that. The low angle flood light chiaroscuro, the anonymous and monstrous veinewd adonis thighs bespeaking an inhuman pistoning appetite, the small milkiness of the feminin form bunch into a small space by the carnivorous erotic transmorgification...it all adds up to the presence of a crafty and artful media mind. But the obvious choreographic logistics involved disastrously dilute the bargain basement tragic faustian degradation, which is the crucial throughline of these endeavors and has rtiughfully been so for a few years. This is a wrong headed turn, a reverting to distancing artifice. I think the producers need to take a step backward and remember what's important and pure about their works. If they have the time in their currenrt legal troubles that is.

Posted by: 2cums

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/04/06 05:15 PM

Quote:

Kely fuck'n Wells

I'm sure some girls had to rehearse at home before their scene but this just looks like a typical day in the life of Kelly Wells.
Posted by: PainfulAzzFuckin

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 06/05/06 05:43 PM

Dunno, I've seen crime scene photo's where the dead chick stuffed in the barrel had an IDENTICAL expression on her face as that of Kelly. Which means, of course, I'll be buying this one!

Posted by: geraldmcboingboing

Re: Anal Full Nelson - 07/16/06 02:25 PM

Got this one just to see Ashley Blue Kelly Wells bouncing feet while they get ass-fucked to oblivion.

If fucking had a flag, it would be bouncing tits and soles. Nothing is more of a hallmark of the vigorous fuck than these two traits. Combined with the submissive full nelson hold makes an A+ in my book. . .