Liquid Gold 7

Posted by: Sleazegrinder

Liquid Gold 7 - 10/25/03 09:46 PM

Liquid Gold 7
Directed by Jeff Steward (
JM Productions JM Productions

Well, you already know exactly what’s in this one- girls on the toilet, emptying their bladders. This is some wicked fuckin’ world we got going here, for this to be considered not only entertainment, but sexually gratifying entertainment. Crazy. I think that to really get cranked over these, you have to be a pee fetishist- if you are, you are both fucked up and in luck, cuz this one’ll wetten yr lap but good. For me, and my sanity, I took it as a ribald comedy effort. Here then, are my personal highlights.

Rochelle Devore on her performance: “I’m a master at peeing.”

Most stoned-out-of-her-skull: Ryan Meadows. “Whew. I got up too fast.”
Runner up: Flick Shagwell, who’s eyes roll around her head like pinballs. Sexy!
Runner up, number 2: Violet Blue. Honey, you’ve got ants running up your leg. And stop giggling.

Most annoying voice: full-figured Topanga, who sounds like a helium sucking 5 year old. She accidentally pees on the camera lens, tho, which is funny.

Skinniest pisser: Rib-showing Brandy Starz, who really needs a cookie.

Most death-defying pisser: Brandy again, who climbs down a ditch, naked and in high heels, to find the perfect spot.

Most unprepared pisser:
What's your name?
“Oh fuck, what is it? Oh yeah, Molly McGwire.”

Mostly likely to get called a “prettier Christina Ricci” (by me): Jessie J

Best line from the cameraman: “Wow, that’d be great, watching a dead girl pee.”

So, there you go. Lotsa laughs, 23 girls, a bathtub’s worth of urine, who knows how many bottles of beer, and one burning, unanswered question- why do the JM guys encourage the girls to pee in their pool? Are they actually in their cranky next door neighbor’s backyard, and they’re doing it for revenge? Or do they really want a pool fulla girl pee? And if so, why the fuck would they want that? Stay tuned for chapter 8, when these questions will not be answered, but certainly, more girls will bark at the cameraman for handiwipes.

-Sleazegrinder