my niteflirt listing....get 3 mins free

Posted by: sexylexi82

my niteflirt listing....get 3 mins free - 03/19/16 07:21 AM

when you first sign up!
https://www.niteflirt.com/pid/28116393
here is my direct cam listing where I do cam/phone

https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/10955493--Feeling-Extra-Naughty-Today-Call-Me-Lets-Play-
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: my niteflirt listing....get 3 mins free - 03/19/16 09:14 AM

Might help if you posted pics of yourself, particularly your bunghole.
Posted by: whattaburger

Re: Craigslist Spammer - 03/19/16 10:17 AM

She wants you to pay money on her worthless, shit platform.. just so you can ask for her email/phone in order to talk like normal human beings do. Now that is seductive. Just look at this groundbreaking design. For just $5.99 you can free SexiLexi from the kennel and give her a loving home.

I love watching these bullshit artists try to spam their way out of obsolescence with an 80s marketing model. Seriously, 'sexilexi' why don't you just try a different country? Feasibly there are still people in Ghana (and not just Ghana) still naive to your methodology; they're an English speaking country as well.

And this reminds me of Craigslist.. most people on craigslist refer you to a gmail or yahoo account, even requesting a key/trigger word which will launch an algorithmic series of bots... ultimately sending you to a verification website where your personal information/credit card is phished. But there's an underlying tone of sex-negative contempt.. implying that it's ok to rip off guys who want sex because well, only terrible human beings want sex. Is that how you feel SexiLexi? Do you hate men, or just men with hardons?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Craigslist Spammer - 03/19/16 11:19 AM

^That's far too many words for a link no one's going to click on.
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: Craigslist Spammer - 03/19/16 11:19 AM

is TITS OR GTFO still a thing?

Re: Craigslist Spammer - 03/19/16 11:20 AM

^ AFAIK, and if it ain't, can we make it so?
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: Craigslist Spammer - 03/19/16 11:22 AM

Originally Posted By: tattypatty
is TITS OR GTFO still a thing?

If you want to harass her until she posts her tits or leaves, I'll allow it. Just don't break any rules. No kid pics, no real names/info, don't shit up every thread on the board chasing her around, etc.

I mean, the purpose of this site is to treat whores like whores, no?

concisely - 03/19/16 12:04 PM

TITS OR GTFO.

Re: my niteflirt listing....get 3 mins free - 03/19/16 12:16 PM

Okay, Eager Beaver "newb", you've been noticed. If you'd stop trying so hard, you might get accepted, in spite of yourself.
Posted by: windsock

Re: my niteflirt listing....get 3 mins free - 03/21/16 06:49 AM

No manners at all.

Re: my niteflirt listing....get 3 mins free - 03/22/16 02:23 PM

No one explicitly said so, yet I assumed acceptance had a requisite six inch minimum... that would lend credence to your suggestion that I'm overcompensating. I took some pride in the purity of my will to self-gratify, so I'm nothing if not a little spooked..
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: my niteflirt listing....get 3 mins free - 03/23/16 01:06 AM

I'm cool with SexiLexi posting as long as it's her and not some broke loser boyfriend she supports.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: my niteflirt listing....get 3 mins free - 03/24/16 09:36 AM

^this

Re: my niteflirt listing....get 3 mins free - 03/28/16 03:32 PM

I see no distinction between SexiLexi82 and her boyfriend, as neither will be back to thank you for all the professional courtesies you extend.
Both are one of a million one-offs in a pond of quivering ingrate assholes we expect would be blown to irrelevancy by the trumpeting roar of a single courageous goatse.