Couple new sites I found

Posted by: Bornyo

Couple new sites I found - 09/15/14 12:31 PM

Secret Funspot

Collectors Weekly
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: Couple new sites I found - 09/17/14 02:18 PM

The first site was cool. I would rate it above GreedyJew and TheShitIEat, but below DirtyButthole.

Re: Couple new sites I found - 09/17/14 03:00 PM

You posted a link in the hpotd thread to an amature site. That site had a set perfect for dirtybutthole. The girl was gaping about 3/4" and you could see the fecal matter just within resting on her colon. this set

Re: Couple new sites I found - 09/17/14 05:44 PM

Well, I could say I didn't need to see that, but I am the one who clicked, knowing that you gave an accurate description of what the link possessed. If I were to be all up in arms now, I'd be nothing but a Goodell.

I will PM Alex w/ the link.
Posted by: Uomo Grassissimo!!

Re: Couple new sites I found - 09/17/14 06:02 PM

What leads you to believe Alex didn't post the link????

Re: Couple new sites I found - 09/17/14 06:35 PM

Alex usually stays in AWOP, so he may not see this. I haven't seen the whore w/ one in the chamber on his DirtyButthole site, so I figured I'd hook him up.

Re: Couple new sites I found - 09/17/14 08:33 PM

Alex doesn't really read threads outside his purview. He is very methodical as well as predictable. If Jerkules doesn't send him that link, he will never see it unless he stumbles upon it the same way I did...out of a response to two posted links about 50's, 60's nostlgia. Not likely.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: Couple new sites I found - 09/18/14 08:26 AM

Looks like she got the herp on the upper right.
Posted by: Smokezilla

Re: Couple new sites I found - 09/20/14 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Bornyo
You posted a link in the hpotd thread to an amature site. That site had a set perfect for dirtybutthole. The girl was gaping about 3/4" and you could see the fecal matter just within resting on her colon. this set

With or without doodoo brown, that skank is fugly

Re: Couple new sites I found - 09/20/14 10:56 PM

Yeah she is. I've never encountered a gaping asshole in the wild. Not even one that would accept the head of a pin. Not without prodding, anyways and it appears this is her natural state of affairs.