Chastity Lynn controversy

Posted by: Brandon_Iron

Chastity Lynn controversy - 01/23/10 10:54 AM

It’s 2010, people. We are a Rainbow Nation with respect and love for all. Each diverse ethnic group is appreciated and respected for the unique contributions they make to society.

Why, then, is it ok for Chastity Lynn to perform her “act” in whiteface, a direct throwback to shameful, pre-Civil Rights days? I, for one, will not tolerate this blatant lack of tolerance. What’s next, Chastity? Water hoses and German shepherds so you can control your dick-swinging co-stars? And, yes, they are your co-stars….your equals. Enough of your Archie Bunker antics! We are not all in the family but we are a family.

In hopes of shaming this type of behavior, I’m leaving her performance up at www.covermyface.com. Maybe there is hope for the next generation.

Posted by: Uomo Grassissimo!!

Re: Chastity Lynn controversy - 01/23/10 01:29 PM

Nice, BI.

She's a cute girl who at all-but-26 still has a teenaged hippy look about her.

No worries on the racism. She's on Coke's hate list for sampling African Manaconda.

Just don't do with, say, Marie McCray. She's got no credentials to sweep a white face appearance away ...

Re: Chastity Lynn controversy - 01/23/10 06:46 PM

The pale faced girls always get more street cred for being innocent but it's the tanned sluts who model the cum better.
Posted by: charin

Re: Chastity Lynn controversy - 01/23/10 07:10 PM

Actually, it's a good scene.

Re: Chastity Lynn controversy - 01/23/10 07:28 PM

That's what I thought, too....especially when Chastity did www.spermcocktail.com.

Our love seemed to grow stronger after she ate my cum for www.loadmymouth.com.

Throw in her appearances in SHE IS HALF MY AGE and I think you will agree why my heart aches. I....I was in love.

Re: Chastity Lynn controversy - 01/24/10 05:40 PM

Chastity chugs it...
Posted by: britneym

Re: Chastity Lynn controversy - 12/24/20 03:23 AM

Posted by: KidRibz

Re: Chastity Lynn controversy - 02/07/21 10:14 AM

WTF
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Chastity Lynn controversy - 02/07/21 11:50 AM

Her Buttfuck Bukkake is still one of the funniest scenes ever made
Posted by: ThaKool