LOL!!!

Posted by: *L*G*

LOL!!! - 02/13/09 08:05 PM

LOL!!! i spit my beer on the keyboard

http://fuckteamfive.com/t1/NoProg=NoAdvert/free_movies_fuckteamfive/bbw5385.html
Posted by: ericjover

Re: LOL!!! - 02/14/09 12:39 AM

DRIVENNNNN!!.... When I was shooting gangbangs a year ago... this guy showed up on my set and did the 2-hand jerkoff and yelled "Drivennn!" after each pop, but he had the stamina to do 3 big fat black chicks one after the other.

... Totally amazing.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: LOL!!! - 02/14/09 01:07 AM

Quote:

DRIVENNNNN!!.... When I was shooting gangbangs a year ago... this guy showed up on my set and did the 2-hand jerkoff and yelled "Drivennn!" after each pop, but he had the stamina to do 3 big fat black chicks one after the other.

... Totally amazing.

thank you mr. eric....now these images of fat chicks will haunt my dreams tonight turning them into nightmares!

Posted by: ericjover

Re: LOL!!! - 02/14/09 01:53 AM

Quote:

Quote:

... Totally amazing.

thank you mr. eric....now these images of fat chicks will haunt my dreams tonight turning them into nightmares!

Very welcome. With the black bbw gangbangs and the male castration movies, I tend to have that effect on folks.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: LOL!!! - 02/14/09 02:09 AM

I don't know why, but I like this site.
Posted by: Sniper

Re: LOL!!! - 02/17/09 10:53 AM

Who's the dark,short-haired girl?