Chicktrainer.com

Posted by: Master Oogway

Chicktrainer.com - 02/07/04 11:04 AM

Just come across this site, and it look kind of interesting. I'm thinking of joining. Anybody have any comments about it?
Posted by: Bukkake Summit

Re: Chicktrainer.com - 02/07/04 07:59 PM

there are definately some good vids there. She does some pretty unique things. She is pretty cool too. Do you know many girls that would save up 10, 20 and 40 loads of your cum in the freezer to thaw out later and drink?

Re: Chicktrainer.com - 02/08/04 02:17 AM

Quote:

there are definately some good vids there. She does some pretty unique things. She is pretty cool too. Do you know many girls that would save up 10, 20 and 40 loads of your cum in the freezer to thaw out later and drink?

Those 20, 40 loads, are they real or are they fake????? I've seen loads of Japanese Bukkake clips where girls swallow 100s of loads, they look more like skimmed milk than cum...

Re: Chicktrainer.com - 02/08/04 06:46 AM

I think it's real. For one, she actually has video of each cumshot into a bowl (not that u really want to watch that) and also as she thaws it. She also has talked about her experience on her website. She describes how after the 40 loads she eventually got a little sick from it. Also, about the japanese ones, I think that many of them are real, i've seen the entire movies and I don't think they screw around. Some girls swallow 100 loads in a row right from the cock, (no way to fake that) and for the ones in the big glasses they drink, u do see them collect it in the glass during the scene. Cum doesn't keep its thickness after sitting for a while, so it may look more like skim milk. but i have definately seen some of those girls do some wild things with cumshots, so I have no reason to doubt that they are really drinking cum. The japs are always a little more extreme than us.

Re: Chicktrainer.com - 02/09/04 09:07 AM

Thanks for the info BS, my question with fake cum was mainly for loads in glass. Glad you could clear that up for me.

Is the site only feature one girl? That Britney chick? or is there a variety of them?

Re: Chicktrainer.com - 02/10/04 07:22 AM

Well, it is mostly about her. All her videos are with her and her bf. But she does also include other sections with other videos, like Betty from the GGG videos, who is also a mjor cumslut. I think its worth checking out.

Re: Chicktrainer.com - 02/10/04 08:43 AM

Cheers. I think I might give it a try.

As to Betty from GGG, I know all about that cum slut. She's been around a few years now, and she seems to be getting nastier and nastier with each video release..

Not only is she swallowing loads of cum, but she's washing down with a hugh amount of piss too

The 666 label is pretty nasty...