DateLisa

Posted by: loopnode

DateLisa - 07/06/06 06:01 PM

I checked to see whether anyone else had mentioned this website and didn't see anything so... here it is.

DateLisa (Sparxxx) is a treat for those of you that love your ladies larger than life and promiscious like a Vegas stripper with a habit. Lisa's been fscked by quite a few guys and you not being one of them should no longer be an issue because now you can PAY for it like any decent man does. If you've been saving up to do something ridiculous like paying off a morgage or credit card loans, or perhaps your old college debts are still a problem- toss the idea aside and start getting real- Lisa Sparxxx has big boobs and you've been dying to suck on them titties!

For $6000 you get Lisa Sparxxx for 12hrs. I'm not sure whether she'll let you video tape the experience but think of it like this; tomorrow, when you're still broke and she's getting paid- atleast you can say "I tapped that ass and I paid an arm and a leg for it!" Thats right buddy, bragging rights for life!

DateLISA: And I'm not even sure if this shit is a joke!
Posted by: zenman

Re: DateLisa - 07/06/06 07:20 PM

She's a $500 an hour whore. I wouldn't pay that even if I had the money. You can have a stripper girlfriend at your beck and call for a couple of grand a week for cryin out loud!
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: DateLisa - 07/07/06 08:09 AM

Loop I dont know how you came across that site but please tell me you did not hire her for anything.

Re: DateLisa - 07/07/06 02:44 PM

Nope, I have NOT had any contact with Lisa Sparxxx, but I hope she would comment to assure possible clientele about the validity of this website.
Posted by: Macho Kiljoy

Re: DateLisa - 07/08/06 05:48 PM

If you don't want to give your credit card online why would you give that info to a whore over the phone?
Posted by: cumalloverher

Re: DateLisa - 07/08/06 09:38 PM

I just booked her, sir. I maxed out on credit card and placed into the hole another which I cannot nary afford a pissants more than interest only payments upoon, sir. I'm going to get cum into her eyes and hair and nostrils, sir. For 12 hours continous, buddy. I will cum determinedly until blood comes out my dick, sir. Full value on the dollar.

Posted by: Macho Kiljoy

Re: DateLisa - 07/08/06 09:43 PM

She had that done to her in Gag Factor 13.
Posted by: Y-T

Re: DateLisa - 07/09/06 12:27 AM

Quote:

Full value on the dollar.

This should be the title of a DVD
Posted by: Eddie Normous

Re: DateLisa - 07/09/06 01:10 AM

this thread should be a disclaimer on that site
Posted by: Ivor Biggun

Re: DateLisa - 07/20/06 04:23 AM

Quote:

She's a $500 an hour whore.

Her craigslist ads were much cheaper.

Re: DateLisa - 11/17/06 04:13 PM

I wasn't sure whether this site is legit, but I guess it is.

Posted by: Gigi

Re: DateLisa - 11/18/06 09:24 PM

Quote:

I checked to see whether anyone else had mentioned this website and didn't see anything so... here it is.

DateLisa (Sparxxx) is a treat for those of you that love your ladies larger than life and promiscious like a Vegas stripper with a habit. Lisa's been fscked by quite a few guys and you not being one of them should no longer be an issue because now you can PAY for it like any decent man does. If you've been saving up to do something ridiculous like paying off a morgage or credit card loans, or perhaps your old college debts are still a problem- toss the idea aside and start getting real- Lisa Sparxxx has big boobs and you've been dying to suck on them titties!

For $6000 you get Lisa Sparxxx for 12hrs. I'm not sure whether she'll let you video tape the experience but think of it like this; tomorrow, when you're still broke and she's getting paid- atleast you can say "I tapped that ass and I paid an arm and a leg for it!" Thats right buddy, bragging rights for life!

you might end up losing an arm and a leg alright, but probably just 'cuz the fat whore ate 'em.
Posted by: zenman

Re: DateLisa - 11/19/06 01:33 PM

Anybody who pays $6000 for 12 hours with her is so hopelessly lost they deserve to lose that money. Christ you can buy a Cambodian teen for that money and you can fuck her forever.
Posted by: Rico Shades

Re: DateLisa - 11/22/06 11:38 PM

6 stacks? damn man. i mean it's your money, but damn.
Posted by: MoronBoy

Re: DateLisa - 11/23/06 04:24 AM

Hopefully she'll use the $$$ she's making from this to get something done about her drooping boobs. That would really increase her strokablity a few notches.
Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: DateLisa - 12/04/06 10:59 PM

Her rates seem to have gone up even more! Now $7k for 12 hours, or $10k for 24 hours. Somehow, this whore reminds me of the age-old Sandpaper Sally joke, "Baby, I pulled the scabs back & let the pus flow just for you".

Quote:

Anybody who pays $6000 for 12 hours with her is so hopelessly lost they deserve to lose that money. Christ you can buy a Cambodian teen for that money and you can fuck her forever.

Posted by: jojo

Re: DateLisa - 12/05/06 11:24 AM

maybe she can take that money and get her lazy eye fixed
Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: DateLisa - 12/12/06 10:04 PM

Or at least join a fucking gym!

Quote:

maybe she can take that money and get her lazy eye fixed

Posted by: Al Snow w/ Head

Re: DateLisa - 12/13/06 04:16 PM

Quote:

6 stacks? damn man. i mean it's your money, but damn.

I doubt 6 stacks at IHOP would be enough to satisfy Lisa.

Let's jew her and Fatja down to $100 each for their time to have a pancake eating contest, with the winning whore getting an extra 1.50 for the diet pepsi to wash it down with.