Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com

Posted by: InsideTheLair

Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com - 12/09/03 07:39 PM

Press Release

Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com as a columnist

Gen Padova was born and raised in Southern California with a background of full Northern Italian. Before she began her adventure in the adult industry, she was your typical school nerd who always attended class, passed her tests and did all her homework. Many have commented that she appears too innocent to involve herself in any kind of wild activities, but you have to watch out for the quiet ones. Gen graduated high school in two years without taking the G.E.D. and attended junior college to begin a double major in Visual Arts and Biochemistry with a minor of Philosophy. Gen remained in High School, even though she graduated in order to go to college for two years, and then finished her degree at UCLA.

Gen has been in well over 70 + movies and has been in magazines such as Naughty Neighbors, Live Young Girls, and Hustler, to name a few. On top of that, tons of photo sessions have been taken place for the Internet. Some of the popular being atkingdom.com and socalcoeds.com.

To learn more about Gen Padova, please visit her website at GenPadova.com. Gen also welcomes inquires of all shapes and sizes. Please e-mail questions, comments, and concerns to GenPadova@yahoo.com

Posted by: RobertF

Re: Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com - 12/09/03 08:31 PM

Ah, so your a Northern Italiano.
I am Sicilian.

Posted by: Mike Meatmaster

Re: Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com - 12/10/03 05:16 AM

Ahh... Don Roberto...

Posted by: HoRnY Toad

Re: Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com - 12/11/03 02:54 AM

Robert,
I thought you were Mexican???
Nothing wrong with Mexican, I love Mexican Girls especially in TJ, Patron tequila, and real mexican burritos from hole in the walls, not Baja Fresh like where all the pennyloafers go to.

Re: Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com - 12/11/03 09:16 AM

Fuck no, I am an Italian all the way. Ferrara is an Italian name.

Posted by: MrPoo

Re: Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com - 12/12/03 08:49 AM

yippie. who cares?

Re: Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com - 12/12/03 09:03 AM

Apparantly Horny Toad cares jackass.

Posted by: It Was Fun

Re: Gen Padova joins InsidetheLair.com - 12/12/03 12:34 PM

yep... I'm a WOP with a distinguished nose and ass, thank you mom and pops!