Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister?

Posted by: RobertF

Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 10/03/04 07:39 PM

Surely you know Mr. Malice right?

Here is Trinity....
http://tour.whitemeatonblackstreet.com/1/index1.php
Posted by: Rob Longshot

Re: Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 10/03/04 08:30 PM

i know they are both represented by the lovely and honerable mr D. Wise here.... but i dont think there is a relation.
Posted by: HoRnY Toad

Re: Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 10/03/04 11:18 PM

Quote:

i know they are both represented by the lovely and honerable mr D. Wise here.... but i dont think there is a relation.

Pimpin' Aint Easy sometimes you gotta slap the ho to make them have names like that
Posted by: TonyMalice

Re: Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 10/06/04 08:58 AM

D. Wise likes all his girls to have the last name post, there is also a terra post, fat whore.

It is dumb. Fun Fact: D. Wise had a hotdog business it was called hip hop dogs or something but it went out of business.

Tony
Posted by: JRV

Re: Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 10/06/04 09:22 AM

Quote:

D. Wise likes all his girls to have the last name post

You gotta be kidding. Of course, 50% of all new girls in the 1990's used the last name "Lynn".
Posted by: RobertF

Re: Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 10/07/04 08:11 AM

Quote:

D. Wise likes all his girls to have the last name post, there is also a terra post, fat whore.

It is dumb. Fun Fact: D. Wise had a hotdog business it was called hip hop dogs or something but it went out of business.

Tony

Who the fuck is D. Wise?
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 10/08/04 06:12 AM

D. Wise runs some hos around here in the valley.He has been around for years.One of the best sluts he had was Sabrina Jayde.

Posted by: Grip Johnson

Re: Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 10/08/04 07:27 AM

Jeff ain't lying! Sabrina Jayde was one of the great whores of our time. In loving memory of Sabrina Jayde, I suggest you degenerates check out her mpegs on jerkoffzone.com. She shoots grapes out of her ass after enjoying a beer enema! Where have all the good whores gone, Jeff?
Posted by: Cerberus

Re: Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 10/08/04 09:05 AM

Quote:

Jeff ain't lying! Sabrina Jayde was one of the great whores of our time. In loving memory of Sabrina Jayde, I suggest you degenerates check out her mpegs on jerkoffzone.com. She shoots grapes out of her ass after enjoying a beer enema! Where have all the good whores gone, Jeff?

Oscar material
Posted by: Sergio T.

Re: Is Trinity Post, Trista Post's sister? - 12/18/07 05:42 AM

Quote:

Wasn't it not too LONG ago this pass summer someone else was doing that?