Looking for the next Slap Happy girl.

Posted by: Brandon_Iron

Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/18/07 03:43 PM

Several years ago I produced and directed the first 4 volumes of a series called SLAP HAPPY. It is owned by Extreme Associates but I am looking to start something similar again. If anyone knows of any genuinely submissive young ladies who might enjoy a rough and tumble experience, please e-mail me at brandoniron_99@yahoo.com . Models must be over 18 with 2 ids and able to be in Los Angeles. Travel expenses paid for the right person. Experience not necessary but would be helpful. All limitations respected and rate is negotiable.

Slap Happy from back in the day:
Posted by: Skip Althoff

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/18/07 06:51 PM

God bless you Brandon. If you can duplicate the intensity and nastiness of those four flicks, you'll make a mint. Actually it's about time you blew away a few of the lame imposters that followed the Slap Happy series.

In my book the two scenes you did with Stacey Richardson was right off the charts - no question, the best I've ever seen. Where did you get that shit about "C'mon give me a gift" Fawnna and Michelle Raven were equally as priceless. Just for kicks, who was your fav ?? I think it was Fawnna - now THERE was a body.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/18/07 07:05 PM

Quote:

Experience not necessary but would be helpful.

After school and weekends my freshman year but it was a non-paid internship. References available upon request.
Posted by: zenman

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/18/07 07:12 PM

Brandon, who was the French (canadian?) girl with the nice ass. She says something like "don't worry about me, I'm a strong girl. "
Posted by: have2cit

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/18/07 08:15 PM

Yes ladies, it is an opportunity of a life time, think of it as less of a horrific life altering experience and a more as a work out for your immune system.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/18/07 09:08 PM

I slapped a chick accidentally back in 1996 when Drew Bledsoe hit Terry glenn for a TD against San Diego...I meant to High Five her but she stuck her face out like she wanted a kiss. I never kiss a whore unless it is t-minus 5 seconds before I splooge in her mouth. Boola fuckin boola Harvard 37 yale 6

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 02:28 AM

Quote:

After school and weekends my freshman year but it was a non-paid internship. References available upon request.

It's answers like that one that make you a perfect candidate.

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 02:28 AM

Quote:

Brandon, who was the French (canadian?) girl with the nice ass. She says something like "don't worry about me, I'm a strong girl. "

Not sure who you mean. Maybe Diamond 4Ever?
Posted by: RenfieldGyps

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 01:16 PM

Just askin, didnt Coffee Ron do the Slap Happy series?? Cause I've seen one with Hailey Young I think.

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 02:01 PM

Yes, Coffee Ron took over the slapping duties with volume 6, I believe. Volume 5 was a collection of scenes that had not been released until that point.
Posted by: Marlin Fitzwater

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 02:05 PM

Mia Domore II

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 02:17 PM

I think Mia is out of the hospital by now. Kidding....

Seriously, she was one of the best. Total oral submission.
Posted by: ben

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 02:26 PM

Quote:

Just askin, didnt Coffee Ron do the Slap Happy series?? Cause I've seen one with Hailey Young I think.

Coffee is a weird name to give a person! Is that his real name or a nickname?

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 03:48 PM

I think he owned or managed a coffee place at one time.

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 04:01 PM

Quote:

Yes, Coffee Ron took over the slapping duties with volume 6, I believe. Volume 5 was a collection of scenes that had not been released until that point.

Thank you cause I have two and they are quite boring in my opinion. But good luck and I hope they are better than Ron's! I like the toilet around the neck though, reminds me of JM'S Swirlies.

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 04:04 PM

Quote:

I think he owned or managed a coffee place at one time.

I thought I read somewhere cause he drank coffee 24/7.
Posted by: loopnode

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 04:54 PM

Quote:

What happened to that whore? Did she quit and head back to Montreal?

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 06:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

No that's not her. You guys are in a hotel room, and you're going through all the preliminaries, He: "Who's in charge" She: "I am", etc. She says something like "You don't have to worry about me, I'm a strong girl. I can handle it. Don't worry about me."

I'll figure it out.

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 06:38 PM

I think this may be the whore. I'm not sure. And she's apparently french, no FC.

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 08:15 PM

Oh...right! That's Monica. I did shoot her at a motel on Sunset Blvd. Good times. She was in Slap Happy #3.

Loopnode: Diamond 4Ever returned to Montreal and left the business. I think she has a child and a normal job now.

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 09:27 PM

Which one was the SH that had Lena Hyat(sp)? She was a cute little whore. Short brown hair...

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/19/07 10:04 PM

She's in Slap Happy volume 1. Her pic is to the left of Monica in this link to the front cover:

Re: Looking for the next Slap Happy girl. - 11/21/07 03:52 PM

That was a good scene. She's acting all pouty and naughty and you say "are you happy" and she says "no" and you just bitch slap her. Good times.