Content Trade Work

Posted by: S.Black

Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 01:36 PM

I'm starting my website and I'm looking for girls in the LA area interested in doing some Content Trade work. Please hit me up if interested. Front teeth a must, titty tats ok.

Thanks
ShelBlack Photography
Posted by: Sergio T.

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 01:52 PM

Quote:

Front teeth a must, titty tats ok.

What your saying is you've run across girls without front teeth? Where did you find them, Skid Row?
Posted by: Conky

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 02:00 PM

He was kidding. Either that, or he's sick of those chicks spitting Skoal juice on his studio floor.
Posted by: Sergio T.

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 02:04 PM

I dont think he was kidding. Some parts of LA have hideous, ugly whores and maybe he was in the downtown area or just off Figuerora and Jefferson.

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 04:06 PM

Nah, I was kidding about the teeth, and have yet to cross paths with a chick that chews. But could a chick be hot with no teeth, is that even possible? She's smokin hot but toothless.
Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 04:46 PM

Quote:

Nah, I was kidding about the teeth, and have yet to cross paths with a chick that chews. But could a chick be hot with no teeth, is that even possible? She's smokin hot but toothless.

No, that would be hideous.
Posted by: Gigi

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 04:50 PM

Quote:

kidding or no, that statement was priceless, and i thank you for my new sig.
Posted by: Conky

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 05:00 PM

GiGi, never trust a man who wears a handbag over his head to disguise his identity.
Posted by: MoronBoy

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 07:03 PM

Quote:

I used to work with a gal that dipped. Talk about your major turn-offs.

Sad part was she wasn't bad looking, but the fact that she spit black, greasy sludge everywhere and had the IQ of a piece of dryer lint was rather depressing.
Posted by: Gigi

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 07:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I used to work with a gal that dipped. Talk about your major turn-offs.

Sad part was she wasn't bad looking, but the fact that she spit black, greasy sludge everywhere and had the IQ of a piece of dryer lint was rather depressing.

too bad about the sludge-y spit, a-cuz i know otherwise you guys often find dryer-lint level IQ's extremely bananacremeworthy.
Posted by: Eddie Normous

Re: Content Trade Work - 04/19/07 07:44 PM

Quote:

GiGi, never trust a man who wears a handbag over his head to disguise his identity.

Drive by shooting - 09/20/07 12:53 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Front teeth a must, titty tats ok.

What your saying is you've run across girls without front teeth? Where did you find them, Skid Row?

Thanks for the idea! I did a Drive by shooting the other day in Skid Row, but driving and shooting photos at the same time is almost as worst as driving and text messageing.

For a crack head this one has a colgate smile.