extremely old but yet still highly amusing

Posted by: Anonymous

extremely old but yet still highly amusing - 07/29/06 10:25 AM

Taken from google groups, poster Luke Ford.........

-----------------------
On 7/10/98, at 6PM, veteran photographer Johnny Castano called me: "I shoot a lot of girls peeing for Nugget [magazine]. I met Jennifer. She couldn't do it, so the shoot didn't work out. I gave her $10 for the bus fare home.
I gave her Reagen Senter's phone number. He set her up with Max Hardcore Thursday who paid her $200. She can't even walk her asshole is so sore. The girl was crying on the phone. 'The guy really hurt me. I'm only 19 years old. I didn't know… It was my first job. Regan said $200 was cool.

'My throat hurts. He kept jamming [his penis] down my throat.' "A couple of weeks ago, Jennifer went to LA with Cindy. Cindy moved in with Regan. He wanted to fuck her twice a day. I said, 'Regan, you are only supposed to fuck them once. Not twice a day.' "Cindy called me up. "Johnny, I am not going to stay here if he wants to fuck me twice a day. Not in this dump.' So I told her to get a motel room. Then I called him: 'Why don't you stop that shit and just get the girl work?' And he said, 'any girl who stays in my house, I fuck. And I have to fuck them every day if they live here.' "I said: "In that dungeon? I scratch when I walk out of that place." "I foresee that somebody does a bad number on him. Someone is going to put him in the hospital for a long time. You can't go on fucking people over… Some boyfriend is going to get mad and break his arms. Or cut his dick off and stick it down his mouth. That's those black guys usually do. To take advantage of a 19-year old girl, is a crime. "Cindy is back in Vegas. She's leaving for LA in three days. I'm setting her up with Metro. But Cindy has a problem has a problem with her boyfriend. He doesn't know she does hardcore. If this guy finds out… And Regan keeps calling her at home, and Ed Powers…"
Posted by: Sergio T.

Re: extremely old but yet still highly amusing - 07/29/06 12:06 PM

Thats so fucked up. Is there more to this story? Seems like a teaser. I hate gys like this. Went to this party last night with a new girl. Some sleazy agent was trying to give her a card in front of me. Fuck that. I took that and tore it up.
Posted by: lance69

Re: extremely old but yet still highly amusing - 07/29/06 12:15 PM

Good on you Chico, he followed Alexandra around for an hour at AVN a couple years ago, kept mumbling about all the money and work, and being able to stay at his house and how he' was such a nice guy to give her this opportunity. The more she refused his to good to be true bullshit offers the more angry he'd get.

Glad to say we went with our gut and told him to go fuck himself.
Posted by: Sergio T.

Re: extremely old but yet still highly amusing - 07/29/06 12:20 PM

Scumbags...part of the business. Girls need to be smart, no if, buts, or why's about it.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: extremely old but yet still highly amusing - 07/29/06 12:32 PM

Quote:

Thats so fucked up. Is there more to this story? Seems like a teaser. I hate gys like this. Went to this party last night with a new girl. Some sleazy agent was trying to give her a card in front of me. Fuck that. I took that and tore it up.

Nope here is the link-

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sex.movies/browse_thread/thread/4f0aa449dce54184/a20f96e796394204?lnk=st&q=&rnum=2&hl=en#a20f96e796394204

Here is his IAFD page-

http://www.iafd.com/person.asp?perfid=RSenter&gender=m