Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys"

Posted by: BarryWright

Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/11/06 10:14 AM

I've never seen one, but the concept sounds fucking awesome. I would love to do one. Are there any requirements for the men regarding appearance, weight, etc?

I'm posting my pic so everyone can tell me if I might have what it takes to be in an American Bukkake movie.
Posted by: kneegrow

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/11/06 10:39 AM

OMG!!!1 LOLzy!!!122
Posted by: Paul Reubens

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/11/06 12:49 PM

.....Are those tits?
Posted by: Coochie Monster

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/12/06 12:24 AM

After posting that pic, you should change your name from Barry Wright, to Barry Wong, cuz that shit I just saw was Very Wrong
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/12/06 06:27 AM

Christ in a cartoon
Posted by: Paul Reubens

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/12/06 07:21 AM

You know you have no hope of ever landing a decent job in life if you aren't even 100% sure you qualify to be a BUKKAKE BOY.
Posted by: Eddie Normous

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/12/06 05:47 PM

Quote:

Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys"

a criminal record and no direction in life helps.
Posted by: El Kabong

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/13/06 08:10 AM

This post has got to be bullshit. Some of this guy's mates posted his pic. Besides we all know that bukkake is gay. It is of no small coincidence that bukkake became vogue around the same time as metrosexuality.
Bukkake =
Posted by: BarryWright

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/13/06 06:06 PM

Quote:

This post has got to be bullshit. Some of this guy's mates posted his pic. Besides we all know that bukkake is gay. It is of no small coincidence that bukkake became vogue around the same time as metrosexuality.
Bukkake =

It's obviously me that took the picture, and how could my mates have gotten their hands on my nude pic? And if jacking off while watching a hot chick masturbate is gay, well then I'm gay.
Posted by: k1ng

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/13/06 06:19 PM

Contact this guy he can hook you up and show you the ropes. Check out his site here.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/13/06 07:44 PM

All you need is a valid government issued ID and a current PCR-DNA/ STD test from AIM. Go to aim-med.org for details on the tests and then email or call JM productions for the shoot details. They will let anyone do it, regardless of "appearance, weight,etc." If you want to know what it will be like beforehand, just go to county jail.
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 06/14/06 08:42 AM

If you really want to do it call the bukkake hotline at 818-709-4452.
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 09/20/08 03:27 PM

I agree, bukakke is for closeted faggots, and judging by the pics on your other post, it's obvious you're into cocks on some level. Just admit it and move on...
Posted by: Smell of Anus

Re: Any requirements for "Bukkake Boys" - 09/21/08 03:43 AM

Quote:

I've never seen one, but the concept sounds fucking awesome. I would love to do one. Are there any requirements for the men regarding appearance, weight, etc?

I'm posting my pic so everyone can tell me if I might have what it takes to be in an American Bukkake movie.

Are you applying for a spot to give or take?