most loads ever swallowed in a movie?

Posted by: ben

most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/16/05 05:11 PM

What's the most loads of cum you've ever seen a girl swallow and what movie did she do it in? I think I heard somewhere that Maggie Star swallowed 42 loads or something incredible like that but I don't know what movie?
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/16/05 06:02 PM

She did?????????
Posted by: JRV

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/16/05 06:58 PM

Sounds like I Love It Rough 2
Posted by: Toelicker

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/17/05 09:24 AM

That's it.

Posted by: Don Jeremy

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/17/05 10:50 AM

where the hell can one get a copy of number 2 anyways? I've seen the 1st one and have a copy of it, but I've never been able to track down 2, cuz of it getting pulled and all. Any websites that have it or anything? I wanna see this scene now.

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/17/05 12:35 PM

You're thinking of Anabolic's Rough Sex series, which was discontinued, not pulled. I Love It Rough 2 is from Platinum X Productions and is still available.
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/18/05 08:54 AM

So many loads have been swallowed in my American Bukkake movies its hard to remember who drank the most.Brandy Starz drinks 74 loads in American Bukkake 16 and lives to regret it.
Posted by: DrCyclops

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/18/05 12:04 PM

Quote:

So many loads have been swallowed in my American Bukkake movies its hard to remember who drank the most.Brandy Starz drinks 74 loads in American Bukkake 16 and lives to regret it.

Posted by: Saevus Maximus

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/18/05 12:30 PM

JM's American Bukkake line of movies always has plenty of good looking girls swallowing lots of cum. As far as U.S. productions are concerned, nobody else even comes close.
Posted by: Bukkake Summit

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/21/05 09:28 PM

you gotta be kidding. That series, i hate to say, disappoints more than it delivers. There is some swallowing on the rare occasion. Don't insult our intelligence by claiming so much swallowing goes on in that series. A Good Source of Iron kicks AB's ass any day for swallowing. Even Baker's Dozen has better facials. I was a fan of that series when it first came out, but it has let me down more often recently. How brutal was that scene with "Japan" and "China"? I hate to sound so critical, but its just from being let down, after reading the false claims on the boxcovers. That chick comes nowhere near to swallowing 74 loads.
Posted by: nicole

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/28/05 02:42 PM

The worst I ever have seen was when Chris Taliana gave Mark Davis his cum back and he swallowed it.
Posted by: Sergio T.

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/29/05 07:59 PM

That is fucking gross.

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 05/29/05 09:08 PM

Quote:

The worst I ever have seen was when Chris Taliana gave Mark Davis his cum back and he swallowed it.

I hope the scene was a b/g and not a b/b/g...
Posted by: Swallow Fan

Re: most loads ever swallowed in a movie? - 06/14/05 11:38 AM

Quote:

you gotta be kidding. That series, i hate to say, disappoints more than it delivers. There is some swallowing on the rare occasion. Don't insult our intelligence by claiming so much swallowing goes on in that series. A Good Source of Iron kicks AB's ass any day for swallowing. Even Baker's Dozen has better facials. I was a fan of that series when it first came out, but it has let me down more often recently. How brutal was that scene with "Japan" and "China"? I hate to sound so critical, but its just from being let down, after reading the false claims on the boxcovers. That chick comes nowhere near to swallowing 74 loads.

Amen!! Could not have said it better myself. I have always been let down by the supposed "swallowing" in these movies. There really isnt any except if you count silly props like "cum burrito" and "cum bong" etc. Or when the girl "acts" like she is swallowing but it really just runs down her face and onto the floor. Weak!

I mean, why not just have the girls take load after thick load right in the open mouth then show it off to the camera before gulping down? THAT is REAL swallowing.

I am really hopefuly for AB#27 - sounds promising!