A big cocked shoved up your ass

Posted by: Lord Byron

A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/18/03 08:02 AM

I am sure all us straight guys must wonder what the sensation is like for a chick who takes a big cock up the ass. Unimaginable.
But obviously enjoyable, coz so many chicks do it.
Over to you, Gen...or Claire.
LB.
Posted by: Clint Beastwood

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/18/03 11:27 AM

You know, I do think about sex often...perhaps a little too much. However, I've never wondered what its like to experience a torn batty.

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/19/03 12:09 AM

Doesn't make you gay, you know. I just wondered if it is ever painful that's all. Cool it, dude.
LB.
Posted by: It Was Fun

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/21/03 07:27 PM

Well you know I've never had the fantasy or idea of fucking a guy in the ass before. The first time the whole concept came to my attention was when my Mother and I were conversing over sexual desires and experiences. She did mention how she craves to fuck a guy in the ass with a huge dildo to let out all her anger, hurt, frustrations, sexual tension and lustful desires. Her reasons seemed familiar... in my case that kind of sex is always great, obviously a little agressive, well just a tad. hahhahaha... but her fantasy to fuck a man's ass never appealed to me. But since my experiences have expanded with time my curiousities continue to grow. Talking to girls who've done scenes with trannys, licking guys asses (which I engaged twice and had fun), yadda yadda... then fucking male ass, I wanna try it. I'm up for it. Hopefully one day someone can fulfill my curiosities. Thanks to my mommy for getting my imagination running wild.

Oh yea... and I'm back home now. A rough week away from home but I'm back and alive. Hopefully soon lined up for movies

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/21/03 09:44 PM

The whole point I was making Gen is that I was watching this video in which this chick takes a 12 inch cock fully up the ass, and I just wondered, where the heck it was going! And was it painful???
Strange, but like you said, a lot of women have this fantasy of "doing" a man.
LB.
Posted by: RobertF

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/21/03 10:56 PM

Hey Gen, I know a guy up here in Las Vegas that would LOVE to let you do him with a strap-on, so when you get your pretty little ass up here to do a content trade girl/girl with Claire James of http://www.clairejamesxxx.com you can do him as well, hopefully he will be in town if and when you are. He is on my site listed in the male talent section under Damien.

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/21/03 11:21 PM

@Modelgig...LOL, always a guy to seize an opportunity, eh dude?
LB.
PS. Damien? Isn't he the guy with the 666 on his scalp?
Posted by: Smartt

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/22/03 04:41 AM

Quote:

I am sure all us straight guys must wonder what the sensation is like for a chick who takes a big cock up the ass. Unimaginable.

Well, you can always do like your namesake Tom Byron and try for yourself...

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/22/03 04:46 AM

Posted by: It Was Fun

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/22/03 05:10 AM

ahh yes Damien. I believe we've emailed before... i'll definitely keep you in mind Robert for better contact with him Thank you!

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/22/03 05:30 AM

Posted by: Clint Beastwood

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/29/03 12:23 PM

Ladies and gentlemen...the big cock is out!

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/29/03 11:38 PM

Posted by: wildchild

Re: A big cocked shoved up your ass - 09/30/03 04:07 AM

http://www.zoomfast.com/jingal/xxx/3009/1.htm