"Dirty" anal scenes?

Posted by: DHaswood

"Dirty" anal scenes? - 02/27/05 03:40 PM

I am looking for a list of scenee or movies that contain anal senes in which the female is a little "messy" or shows "leakage". I am OT wanting info on full-on scat flicks, but rather info on "normal" anal scenes that contain discoloration, specks, or messes.

Any good sites for this stuff?

Any good forums, blogs or newsgroups?

Can you list any female stars famous for being messy? Taylor Rain? Gauge? Jewel DeNyle? Im just guessing...

Any help or input is welcomed!
Posted by: JRV

Re: "Dirty" anal scenes? - 03/01/05 07:38 AM

If I remember the title correctly Behind the counter has a scene where Taylor St. Claire pulls off to do an ATM and leaves a bit of a mess. The stud stops her, wipes it off it off with his hand, then she gobbles it down.

Jewel De'Nyle shows how she keeps the set clean in the DVD Behind the Scenes footage of her scene with Rocco in Animal Trainer 15. She has a little anal leakage which she cleans by wiping it up with her hand then licking her hand clean. Quicker than asking for a towel I guess. Yum.

I don't know of any sources for such info; it's not my thing. But there's a site for every fetish..
Posted by: ShhNoOneCanHearU

Re: "Dirty" anal scenes? - 03/01/05 07:41 AM

Most companies will cut out the poo in editing. Internet is probably your best bet.