ultimate g/g scene fantasy -

Posted by: loop88

ultimate g/g scene fantasy - - 01/28/05 05:54 PM

my ultimate fantasy is to see a g/g scene where 2 girls dominate one each other with lots of mouth to mouth spitting (not drooling), and spittung hard on each other faces while kissing roughly each other and slapping each other faces. and the highlight is when one girl is slapping the other (not too hard - but if she really want it i'll never mind) and the girl falls down and while lying on the floor -the dom one is spitting all over her and all over her face (it should be dripping real hard) and then rub all that spit on her face and all over her body with her barefoot and make her worship that foot and toes covered in spit. i know is sounds pretty rough or disgusting for some but that is my perverted mind (hope some one could fullfil it). i'm pretty sure those chicks will agree to be in such a scene - melissa lauren -sub , julie night - sub , mandy bright - sub and dom , angel long - sub and dom , alicia rhodes - dom , audrey hollander - sub , alexis malone - dom. i really hope one director here can take those girls in one movie and let them fuck each other in their nasty ways.
Posted by: Cleetus VanDamme

Re: ultimate g/g scene fantasy - - 01/28/05 06:08 PM

So am I correct in inferring that you like a lot of spit in a scene
Posted by: Kami Andrews

Re: ultimate g/g scene fantasy - - 01/28/05 06:32 PM

checki out the melissa lauren belladonna scene in fucking girls
Posted by: loop88

Re: ultimate g/g scene fantasy - - 01/29/05 05:54 AM

Quote:

checki out the melissa lauren belladonna scene in fucking girls

trust me , i will...