WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL!

Posted by: gangsta7

WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/20/05 09:12 PM

http://adultfyi.com/read.aspx?ID=7883
Posted by: loopnode

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/20/05 09:50 PM

ummm that was posted by jamesn in the monkey cage.
Posted by: Mike Meatmaster

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/21/05 05:30 AM

I imagine coke prices will drop while she's in jail as there will be a market surplus.
Posted by: Cerberus

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/21/05 11:12 AM

Posted by: c62

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/21/05 08:15 PM

Quote:

I imagine coke prices will drop while she's in jail as there will be a market surplus.

She's into coke, I had her pegged to be a Meth girl. Damn I need a score card to keep the girl/drug straight.
Posted by: bjfan1127

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/22/05 04:22 AM

Damn shame.

Although, for $75 bucks...her bj's looked pretty good on film....I hope she's ok.
Posted by: Toelicker

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/22/05 05:32 AM

Quote:

She's into coke, I had her pegged to be a Meth girl.

Naw, her ass is too big for meth.

Posted by: nicole_brazzle

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/22/05 06:30 PM

To all yall dumb asses that cant do nothing but talk shit and enjoy all the rumors and soap opera going around,I just want to say enjoy talking all the shit you want, it igoes in one ear and out the other.The only difference between me and all the other hundreds of girls taht I know taht has done it is I got caught, that is it. Enjoy
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/24/05 06:54 AM

Quote:

The only difference between me and all the other hundreds of girls taht I know taht has done it is I got caught, that is it. Enjoy

Thats true.
Posted by: Super Macho Man

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/24/05 07:41 AM

HAHA Whore, hope u got herpes.
Posted by: Cleetus VanDamme

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/24/05 08:12 AM

I like Nicole. The prostiution thing is bogus- no one should bother going after these girls anyway especially if they are not walking the street ( I agree with Toelicker on this too it is a big waste of taxpayer money). The stuff about her fiance killed in Iraq is bizarre and I reserve judgement because I don't have all the facts in that matter. But most importantly- she looks damn good and she hasn't kicked me in the nuts- therefore she is alright in my book.
Posted by: Ali G. 13

Re: WOW. BRAZZLE IN JAIL! - 01/24/05 09:09 AM

fuck it. 75 bucks is 75 bucks. Like my man Don the magic juan always says- have my money on time, and bitch, you will always be mine.