LICKED THE PUSSY FOR 2 HOURS

Posted by: Lord Byron

LICKED THE PUSSY FOR 2 HOURS - 09/04/03 09:51 AM

I must confess I once licked a girlfriend's pussy for 2 hours non stop, only coming up for air and drinks of beer. I don't know why I did it except I loved her pussy. So, what is the longest ewe have licked pussy for? Girls like Gen and Claire can answer.
Posted by: It Was Fun

Re: LICKED THE PUSSY FOR 2 HOURS - 09/04/03 06:49 PM

I'd say about a half an hour,non-stop. Sucked dick for an hour non-stop with my boyfriend. I kept teasing LOL
Posted by: Dinand

Re: LICKED THE PUSSY FOR 2 HOURS - 09/05/03 05:17 AM

i'm more into ass licking, i did it for about 30 minutes one time during her sleep.
Posted by: Saevus Maximus

Re: LICKED THE PUSSY FOR 2 HOURS - 09/05/03 08:47 AM

Once ,I did X with my girl (it was her first time doing it so she was kinda was freaking out ),so to calm her down I started licking her pussy and ass .She was into it so I just kept going and the next thing I know 2 or 3 hours went by .It was a fun way to spend an evening .

Re: LICKED THE PUSSY FOR 2 HOURS - 09/05/03 10:39 AM

I'm sure there's a movie in that reply, Gen. I must confess though, despite loving clam, I am not into ass licking. Butt each to their own and whatever turns you on!
Happy sex!
Posted by: Ron Knight

Re: LICKED THE PUSSY FOR 2 HOURS - 09/05/03 09:55 PM

Way to go LB.

I've been on few trips like that as well.

Some of the women out there taste so good, its' only
natural.

Re: LICKED THE PUSSY FOR 2 HOURS - 09/06/03 02:31 AM

The question is, were pussies made to lick and suck as well as fuck? When I was much younger, a teenager, I used to think not and used to consider my love of clam a slight perversion. Now I fully believe the pussy has a dual purpose, to be eaten and fucked. That's why like you say, some taste better than desserts. If god never intended making a pussy eatable, he wouldn't have put a lovely taste there.
Lord Byron.