Is it about time to stick a fork in this place....

Posted by: Blue

Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/20/18 06:42 PM

Not much here anymore. Kind of sad. This was one of my favorite places to visit for many years. Simp, smelly monkey, pretty, the two mooks fighting over Bree Olsen...... All good things must come to an end I guess.
Posted by: J.B.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/20/18 06:49 PM

You get out of it what you put into it, and I don't see YOU putting much into it. How 'bout you rectify that, yes? Off ya go.
Posted by: artxmaverick

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/23/18 12:54 PM

Every interesting poster gets attacked, silenced, and run off. Brandon Iron is gone and windsock doesn't post anymore. Those aren't the only examples.
Posted by: Steezo

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/23/18 02:07 PM

Meanwhile, I have returned to persecute the Jews. Self-loathing Jews like Faceblaster as well as known sympathizer J.B.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/23/18 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Steezo
Meanwhile, I have returned to persecute the Jews. Self-loathing Jews like Faceblaster as well as known sympathizer J.B.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/23/18 05:10 PM

Of course. Everyone knows Jews control the media.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/23/18 05:19 PM

Of course. Everyone knows Jews control the media.

and the current white house too. Yee haw, Y'all.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/23/18 07:21 PM

Welcome back, Slappy. Don't do stupid stuff again. grin

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: J.B.
Welcome back, Slappy. Don't do stupid stuff again. grin

Haha and all that, but you really have run this place into the ground, wet brain.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 08:41 PM

wet brain.

It's hilarious when you get all finger pointy

I've pretty much had a buzz going for the last week, except for normal working hours. I got totally shitfaced last night next to an empty box of pizza (not Dominos) that I don't remember eating. I was looking at my bathroom mirror a little while ago and couldn't figure out what the two weird smudges on it were and then realized that they were imprints from my forehead.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 08:59 PM

Yeah, but no one asked my drunk ass to try to run shit.

Btw, I have absolutely no recollection of that quote.

Still love you, but stop being a dictator.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 09:32 PM

I have absolutely no recollection of that quote.

Why am I not surprised?

Still love you, but stop being a dictator.

I love you too, but that's an odd request from a guy who worships Hitler. You had two warnings. If I was a dictator, you'd have been perma-banned. You weren't. You're back. Deal.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 09:43 PM

I would be fucking amazed if a single other person here, including FaceBlaster, feels that banning me for an entire fucking year was the right thing to do. I'd be equally amazed if you yourself felt that decision improved the place.

You've turned into a dickhead who's gone off on a power trip and you've made this place less enjoyable for everyone here. Sorry if you don't want to hear it, but it's true.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 09:49 PM

I would be fucking amazed if a single other person here, including FaceBlaster, feels that banning me for an entire fucking year was the right thing to do.

Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Jesus H. Christ, wtf is Steezo doing? He's gone off the rails. Must have some alts to rely on to obviously get banned on purpose. Makes no sense. I'm with you on this J.B. He left you no choice.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 09:54 PM

And does he even post here anymore? You're running people off left and right and no one but me will fucking tell you what you need to hear. Having said that, it's entirely possible that backdoorman doesn't post here anymore because he died of an infection after once again shooting himself in the foot. Or do I have him confused with that other hillbilly?

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 10:08 PM

And does he even post here anymore?

Yes

Or do I have him confused with that other hillbilly?

No

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 10:33 PM

Man, I don't feel like arguing with you anymore right now. If you can't see it, you can't see it.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/24/18 11:00 PM

Heh. Goodnight, Steez.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/25/18 02:39 AM

H J I C

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/25/18 12:42 PM

Stop posting your fake jews.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 02/27/18 07:13 AM

Hehehehehehehehe
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 03/01/18 10:38 PM

Joos, schmooz. Nice to see ya, you Alaskan wild man.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 03/01/18 10:40 PM

I would be fucking amazed if a single other person here, including FaceBlaster, feels that banning me for an entire fucking year was the right thing to do. I'd be equally amazed if you yourself felt that decision improved the place.

You've turned into a dickhead who's gone off on a power trip and you've made this place less enjoyable for everyone here. Sorry if you don't want to hear it, but it's true.

I would have talked him into unbanning you, but there hasn't really been much going on, and didn't know if you would come back.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 03/01/18 10:43 PM

And does he even post here anymore? You're running people off left and right and no one but me will fucking tell you what you need to hear. Having said that, it's entirely possible that backdoorman doesn't post here anymore because he died of an infection after once again shooting himself in the foot. Or do I have him confused with that other hillbilly?

I am friends with him on the bobo FB acct that I only use to vet whores from time to time, and I saw an email alert that he "checked in" at some orthopedic surgery joint, so I figure he been on the shelf getting some werk did. Maybe a week or 2 ago.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 03/03/18 08:54 AM

Yep elbow surgery. Ruptured my tricep in a fall on ice. Long recuperation. I'm in a brace and out of percocet.

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 03/21/18 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Yep elbow surgery. Ruptured my tricep in a fall on ice. Long recuperation. I'm in a brace and out of percocet.

Don't get hooked on the pills, Backy.
Posted by: Heather Deep

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 03/22/18 03:30 AM

Yup same old Gay Jew homosexual cowards around here. Nothing has changed. I am sure I will get banned soon because that the best and only defense homosexuals have is to run block and hide!
Posted by: foreverlurker

Re: Is it about time to stick a fork in this place.... - 03/23/18 09:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Heather Deep
Yup same old Gay Jew homosexual cowards around here. Nothing has changed. I am sure I will get banned soon because that the best and only defense homosexuals have is to run block and hide!

10 years, 3 blogs, and you still say that same thing,,... yes, nothing has changed