Good Florida Whore Story

Posted by: Jerkules

Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 01:31 PM

Probably fake but a fun read.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/the...dium=Socialflow

excerp:

Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 03:02 PM

I don't believe the monetary amount, but I do believe that people get themselves into these situations.

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: gia jordan
I don't believe the monetary amount, but I do believe that people get themselves into these situations.

Yeah, nobody is droppin $500/hr via backpage.

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 05:19 PM

And she'd have to see at least 20 guys.

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 05:38 PM

I seen one BP ad a while back where the whore's giant negro pimp was stupid enough to take her whore pics in front of a mirror, so you could see him.

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 05:47 PM

I hate when I'd photograph girls for their ads and their 'personal manager' :cough cough: would be standing there giving me pointers like he's the art director at Vogue. Like, go away, dude. If you knew ANYTHING about selling ass, you'd have the room cleaned for better photos.

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 07:59 PM

I just finished listening to the audiobook of Iceberg Slim's bio Pimp. It was good. Amazes me that broads still fall for pretty much that same shit in this day and age, but stupid and crazy are timeless.
Posted by: Steezo

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 08:02 PM

I think someone gave me that book once. The back cover had a description that went something like, "Experience the sights, sounds & smells of being a pimp!" I wasn't up for experiencing all of that so I never read it.

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 08:06 PM

OMG it's awesome! The only gnarly part had nothing to do with pimping. It was that sort of mentally disabled guy getting killed (or was it just hurt?) in jail. Great read. Great pimp lexicon. The glossary is the best.

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 08:26 PM

The guy who reads it is good. I got an mp3 from an e-buddy, but is on YouTube.

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 08:28 PM

OMG it's awesome! The only gnarly part had nothing to do with pimping. It was that sort of mentally disabled guy getting killed (or was it just hurt?) in jail. Great read. Great pimp lexicon. The glossary is the best.

He was beaten tarded by the guards, because he was fucking a white girl on the outside, which got him locked up.
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 08:33 PM

whores can't keep their mouths shut anymore and it's killing the business (not that I have any sympathy for the people in this story, specifically the pimps).

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 08:46 PM

That's the other thing that struck me as odd. Good on you, Zola, if you want to tell your story (hey, you do you), but why out the other girl in the story without her consent.

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 09:26 PM

That's the other thing that struck me as odd. Good on you, Zola, if you want to tell your story (hey, you do you), but why out the other girl in the story without her consent.

Pissed off that the white ho got her involved w/ a pimp and craziness?

Plus the bi-polar bf already outted her to family on FB.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: Good Florida Whore Story - 10/29/15 09:27 PM

Jerky, maybe you can make this html work:

Velvet Jones' "I Wanna Be A Ho."
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/velvet-jones-school-of-technology/n8852