Cameron Caine

Posted by: Brandon_Iron

Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 01:07 AM

Not going to brag too much but I did have the pleasure of working with Cameron back in the day.
http://www.adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=57860
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 02:39 AM

aw fuck.

from www.orlandosentinel.com - A woman is in the Seminole County Jail facing child-neglect and drug-paraphernalia-possession charges after police say she was disoriented inside her car clutching a crack pipe with her 15-day-old baby in her back seat.

Police found 32-year-old Aurelia Kambic inside her green four-door car in the parking lot of the Big Lots store in the 200 block of U.S. Highway 17-92 in Longwood about 8 p.m. Sunday.

A Big Lots patron saw the woman sitting in her car with the newborn and called police saying that Kambic looked "stoned."

When an officer got to the scene, the officer attempted to get Kambic's attention but although her eyes were open, Kambic did not immediately respond to the knock on her driver's-side window, according to Sgt. Kevin Shea with the Longwood Police Department.

Shea said the officer had to knock three times before Kambic reacted. She lowered her window after staring at the officer for several seconds, according to reports.

The officer said Kambic was clutching a glass pipe commonly used to smoke crack-cocaine in her left hand. Kambic struggled with the officer who attempted to take the pipe from her. Shea said the mother threw the pipe under the car in an attempt to keep it from police.

As she was questioned, the officer said Kambic was nodding off and looked "out of it."

She was taken to an area hospital for observation. While there, she was asked for a urine sample but handed over warm water instead, police said.

The child was not injured, and police said the father now has custody.

Kambic was arrested in Seminole County in 2011 on charges related to possession of a variety of drugs, including cocaine and Xanax. Her Sunday arrest violated the terms of her probation.

Here's a nice set of mug shots from the last few years:String of Mug Shots

The eyes never lie.

Posted by: drained

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 04:06 AM

That whore's look is versatile.

Check out desperation mode.

Then move on to disillusionment.

And the glam surprise.

Posted by: Jigaloo

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 06:24 AM

You should have posted all of them.
Posted by: drained

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 06:37 AM

You could've done it by now.
Posted by: Jigaloo

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 08:12 AM

We like giving you more responsibility.
Posted by: TRPWL

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 10:45 AM

So Brandon fucks a chick, gets her preggo,she freaks out about baby being part Canadian, gets hooked on crack and winds up a post on XPT? well done Brandon

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 01:41 PM

You'll be glad to know that she was repulsed by me and I limped my way - literally - through the scene. Her name stuck in my head as someone who was really on a pedestal. Sorry to see her fall on hard times.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Brandon_Iron
You'll be glad to know that she was repulsed by me and I limped my way - literally - through the scene. Her name stuck in my head as someone who was really on a pedestal. Sorry to see her fall on hard times.

it's times like this when he confuses me. is that honesty or more self deprecating bravado?.

on topic... a whore that took the last name caine has a crack problem huh?.
Posted by: Barry the Pirate

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 05:16 PM

Foundation can't cover up a broken soul. Crack can, tho.

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 06:36 PM

Not bravado at all, Lou. I just remember looking forward to meeting her and she was just cold and rude. I struggled through it and enjoyed her company even less than she enjoyed mine. To be fair, everyone wanted a piece of her at the time and things probably went to her head a bit. Fair enough. She was gorgeous.

I'll take pleasant over gorgeous any day of the week.

Take a trip back in time 10 years (Scene 3)....
http://www.brandonironvod.com/video/19224/Fatt-Entertainment-Digital-Magazine-Vol-1/
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 09:06 PM

PLEASE contact her and make her an offer to do Loadmymouth or, even better, covermyface. Start with a really good interview and ask her how she wound up being a crackhead etc, and then punish her for her transgressions...

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/15/13 11:29 PM

I'd say she's been punished enough, it seems. Hope things turn around for her but she's a long ways from where she was 10 years ago.
Posted by: TRPWL

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/17/13 07:59 AM

and ask her about hippies to. It seems some girls freak when it comes to hippies

Re: Cameron Caine - 03/17/13 12:42 PM

Loved how Max reacted to her. Best zookeeper around, taming all those wild ones.