wtf happened to raylene ?

Posted by: coveryisadick

wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/22/12 12:33 PM

did she get syph :\ ? why are all these whores tweeting send love to raylene and her family dont ask what happened just pray. i would check her twitter feed but she blocked me long ago.
Posted by: cqd

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/22/12 12:42 PM

I'm more interested in why you decided to be a twitter stalker than Raylene.
Posted by: Richard Hungwell

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/22/12 01:53 PM

Fuck Dude thats embarrassing...!!

Posted by: Barry the Pirate

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/22/12 02:52 PM

Twitter, Facebook, all that shit is a stalker's wet dream.
Posted by: frankie fatale

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/22/12 05:13 PM

whatd he win?
Posted by: Colonel Klink

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/22/12 06:37 PM

Man there are trannies that look better than Raylene, she is bottom of the barrel.
Posted by: wannacorndog

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/22/12 09:54 PM

She leaned forward and fell head first into her own vagina and hasn't been seen since.End.Of.Story.
Posted by: Vice Admiral

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/22/12 10:14 PM

Her Twitter feed indicates something serious has happened to her brother, who "is clinging to life".
Posted by: clown wanks

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/23/12 03:09 AM

I need an Oscar-calibre director to get off on this old dog anymore. Between the Marianas Trench sized wrinkles on her saggy, flapping old tits, to the Arbys Bacon 'n Cheddar labia in full HD, the whorribad tattoos, and monkeyface/Dumbo ears combo, I am running out of hope. Even beer gave up trying about 6 months ago. RIP Raylene.
Posted by: coveryisadick

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/23/12 12:15 PM

speaking of her tats ..didnt she have the thing from that disney movie lelo and stitch tatted on her ass cheek ..than later covered that up with some odd design ? also i dont have the motivation to create 10 accounts, thats not me. she blocked me because i asked her why she flys off the handle at people on there for asking her simple questions. she is a big time pill popper and booze hound i ve heard so i already knew the answer to my question.
Posted by: fartz

Re: wtf happened to raylene ? - 08/25/12 07:47 AM

This guy needs to find a more acceptable set of tits to stalk.