Persia Monir (51 years) - would you?

Posted by: †††

Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 03:41 PM

Persia Monir
Age: 51 - Height: 5' 5" - Weight: 135 lbs - Measurements: 36DD-26-38 - Hardcore: Yes

<clicky>

Posted by: evilskull

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 04:01 PM

Yeah but I'm not sure I'd tell my friends about it.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 04:02 PM

Hell yeah and I'd blab like an old lady at the beauty shop on xanax !
Posted by: Vice Admiral

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 04:20 PM

I'd hit it four or five times. That is one well-preserved old broad, with a fine-looking snatch to go with her face. I'd fuck the living shit out of her, and then hire her for lectures to the other fat broads on how she did it. Workout, diet, what? Hope it's not simple genetic bounty.

Maybe it is -- Persia Monir says she's Persian, and out own Gia Jordan claims part-Pakistani heritage. Gia's something like 45 already, and look at her! Do so many of those South Asian women look this damn good into their dotage?

I would hope that my woman looks like (and fucks like!) one of them when she's 50.
Posted by: Coke banned by Monkey

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 05:20 PM

she looks a lot worse if you see close-ups of her face

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 05:29 PM

Yeah but so do you I bet !

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 05:29 PM

As, I imagine, do we all. She looks pretty good elsewhere.
Posted by: 99% Fiction

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 06:22 PM

She prolly looks half decent bent over, and really thats all that matters. Mark me down for a yes.
Posted by: pinupmutant

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 06:56 PM

I don't like her implants, but she's pretty fucking hot otherwise.

The other ones you posted,
Posted by: *L*G*

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 07:52 PM

Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 08:02 PM

Quote:

Yeah but so do you I bet !

That's a solid bet. Coke has to pay for sex. Then he takes shots at chicks that get paid for it. HAW.

Sometimes smart just ain't enough. That's a "you're welcome" and an "I'm sorry" all in one. awop Cokey, it's all you.
Posted by: Coke banned by Monkey

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/14/10 09:50 PM

Quote:

That's a solid bet. Coke has to pay for sex.

Not quite. I've always made clear that I am a HOBBYIST. You might want to look up "hobby" in the dictionary. It refers to things we do for pleasure in our spare time apart from our normal routines/occupations. I have a steady relationship and fuck other men's wives with regularity. I steal away for quickies with providers once in a while to break up the monotony. You should really try it. It's better than fucking your kid and you wouldn't have to continually live in fear of that nosy school counselor.
Posted by: Nugent

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 01:03 AM

Most definitely
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 02:06 AM

Oh yeah. You betcha.
Posted by: JasonH

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 03:49 AM

I'd do her, but I'd prefer it if she'd get that bush under control.
Posted by: Big Red

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 12:49 PM

Quote:

she looks a lot worse if you see close-ups of her face

Thats Par for the course

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 02:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That's a solid bet. Coke has to pay for sex.

Not quite. I've always made clear that I am a HOBBYIST. You might want to look up "hobby" in the dictionary. It refers to things we do for pleasure in our spare time apart from our normal routines/occupations. I have a steady relationship and fuck other men's wives with regularity. I steal away for quickies with providers once in a while to break up the monotony. You should really try it. It's better than fucking your kid and you wouldn't have to continually live in fear of that nosy school counselor.

Coke not only had to explain himself but he went Alex Panzer with a kid attack. Two wins for me.

Coke.. did you like the days when you could post in awop without fear of reprisal?. Because you are the man there, you really are. You're actually fun to read. I've asked everybody and they agree. I'll send you some testimomials via pm if you want. Shooting your cocksucker off anywhere else will get you stomped and you'll have to leave, again.

naimsayin, petal?.
Posted by: Linear

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 02:27 PM

Quote:

I'd hit it four or five times. That is one well-preserved old broad, with a fine-looking snatch to go with her face. I'd fuck the living shit out of her, and then hire her for lectures to the other fat broads on how she did it. Workout, diet, what? Hope it's not simple genetic bounty.

Maybe it is -- Persia Monir says she's Persian, and out own Gia Jordan claims part-Pakistani heritage. Gia's something like 45 already, and look at her! Do so many of those South Asian women look this damn good into their dotage?

I would hope that my woman looks like (and fucks like!) one of them when she's 50.

Gia's something like 45 already, and look at her!

I agree with your whole post...but I'm having a hard believing if Gia is 45...if so, that's great...but she's the best looking 45yr old I've ever seen!!!
Posted by: freestylah

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 03:43 PM

Quote:

Not quite. I've always made clear that I am a HOBBYIST. ... I have a steady relationship and fuck other men's wives with regularity. I steal away for quickies with providers once in a while to break up the monotony.

OK. Can we still call you "John"?

Loser!

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 06:24 PM

Quote:

I agree with your whole post...but I'm having a hard believing if Gia is 45...if so, that's great...but she's the best looking 45yr old I've ever seen!!!

Okay, probably not 45, or even over 40. But pushing 40 or possibly even 40, I believe. There was some dumb fuck in some other thread on this board (Donkey Long?) who thought it was an insult to say Gia was pushing 40. As if looking like she does at that age was somehow a failure. It is to laugh.

This means, of course, that the lady Jordan was in her mid to late 30s when she made all those fuck flicks. MILF-tastic.

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 06:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Not quite. I've always made clear that I am a HOBBYIST. ... I have a steady relationship and fuck other men's wives with regularity. I steal away for quickies with providers once in a while to break up the monotony.

OK. Can we still call you "John"?

Loser!

He left out keywords like "gumdrop" and "gloat" on that one didn't he?. HAW.

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 07:39 PM

Didn't someone say in the Gia Happy Birthday thread that she was turning 40? Plenty o' younger bitches cut off they left titty to look like Gia.

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 07:42 PM

Are you implying this about what Coke said to Gia?.
The question is fine but the answer won't be so easy for someone.

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/15/10 08:48 PM

I was posting in response to the speculation in this thread. I searched and the HBD Gia thread was from May, and no one mentioned forty. I thought it was a month or so ago and when some one said she was forty, she gave a non committal answer. I was wrong.

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/16/10 02:37 AM

Regardless of Gia's actual age (who cares?) the fact is, she is getting older and will one day soon be 40. And looks good. Like Persia Monir, who has the balls to state she's 51 years old. (Is she older? Whores lie.) I have no doubt that as Gia ages she will continue to be highly strokeable.

We all get older. The question is, as we get older will anyone still want to fuck us? It's a concern I'm starting to have. I'm 41. As of today there are some young women who still want to fuck me, or at least can tolerate the idea. There are a lot of young women who are gross as all get out -- not fuckable and certainly not strokeable. Looking at Persia's shots here, I can say "I most certainly would" and I even suspect that into her 60s, Persia Monir will remain on the yes list. I hope *I* remain on the yes list another 10 years, and won't have to dip into the gross population...

That's one nice-looking snatch she's got.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/16/10 03:41 AM

I'm 38. And hats off to Persia for looking fantastic. Rock on!
Posted by: Bishop

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/16/10 04:28 AM

I would gladly exchange two twenty year-olds for a 38y-o Gia Jordan
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/16/10 04:31 AM

Then give the 2 year old in change to Freestylah. [/onelinerlarry]
Posted by: Bishop

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/16/10 04:36 AM

Posted by: freestylah

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/16/10 05:34 AM

Bish

Quote:

I would gladly exchange two twenty year-olds for a 38y-o Gia Jordan

Gia
Quote:

Then give the 2 year old in change to Freestylah. [/onelinerlarry]

Posted by: Tritone

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/16/10 07:03 AM

Heh. Are you kidding me? Persia M. is FINE and has my FULL endorsement.

Posted by: Northrop

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/16/10 02:43 PM

Quote:

This would be Free's effort at plausible deniability.
Posted by: Amadago

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/16/10 02:51 PM

I'd definitely hit it, no questions asked and no hesitation.

I'd prefer the bush trimmed a bit more, but definitely no reason to pass on her.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/17/10 06:29 AM

I would do her daughter.......Persia Minor.....oh you pervs dont even go there....she has to 18+ and shit....

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/17/10 01:17 PM

^ Last heard she had married a dude with a really big dick. She is now called Persia Gronir !
Posted by: Colonel Klink

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 02/17/10 06:02 PM

Quote:

Persia Monir
Age: 51 - Height: 5' 5" - Weight: 135 lbs - Measurements: 36DD-26-38 - Hardcore: Yes

<clicky>

I would do this for sure but would take her by the spa for a Brazilian wax, no make that a Hollywood wax beforee getting started.
Posted by: CAPS GUY

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 04/17/13 10:28 PM

OBVIOUSLY A TRICK QUESTION, BUT YES I WOULD.
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 04/17/13 10:58 PM

One look at her mug and all I can think is that her breathe prolly smells like cigarettes and kielbasa.
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 04/17/13 11:03 PM

She probably cooks a mean Persian rice pilaf.
Posted by: frankie fatale

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 04/18/13 09:50 AM

i bet^.
Posted by: irishcyclist

Re: Persia Monir (51 years) - would you? - 03/09/16 08:04 AM

Monir is in great nick for her age.

I would.