What does a whore get paid to do this????

Posted by: Zymrgy

What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 04:10 PM

whipped 50 times.... Fucking crazy bitch....her ass looks like hamburger by the time they are done. Just leads to the question.....how much is that shit worth?? I see perminate scarring happening here
Posted by: cameronkeys

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 04:39 PM

Oh HELL no. If thats real...not enough money in the world for me to do that.I'd GIVE the whipping, but not take it. But maybe she's a sub and likes that kind of thing? At least for her sake, I hope so.
Posted by: wannacorndog

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 04:58 PM

I think the going rate is $50 and a family size bag of sunchips.
Posted by: Fenris

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 05:21 PM

Moxxie's probably the best person to comment on this, being a hardcore Insex veteran and all.
Posted by: FilthFan

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 05:36 PM

That's fucking gross.
Posted by: GUAPO

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 05:40 PM

cameron keys should try this shit out. it couldn't make her look any worse than she already do.
Posted by: superloads

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 06:07 PM

Quote:

how much is that shit worth??

[Ryan]$50.00[/Knox]
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 06:17 PM

That scene pretty much killed my lez nun fantasies.
Posted by: †††

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 06:55 PM

That reminds me a bit of:

more interesting to me, how much did she get paid for this (she's not from Eastern Europe).

http://www.realtimebondage.com/archives/archives.php
Posted by: cameronkeys

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 06:58 PM

Quote:

C ameron keys should try this shit out. I t couldn't make her look any worse than she already does .

If you are going to insult me, at least be grammatically correct.
Posted by: moxxie maddron

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 07:06 PM

Quote:

Moxxie's probably the best person to comment on this, being a hardcore Insex veteran and all.

Guess where I am right now? lol... shot 2 days tomorrow is my last back at good ol (formerly known as...)insex. Im quite tenderized to be sure!!

The going rate on getting your ass beat is usually not what you would think... I wont guess how much anyone ever gets paid because rates vary by company and model so often.. many companies like hardied, hogtied etc all pay about the same for b/g with bondage and beatings as a standard shoot w/o oddly enough.

Other companies that shoot strictly non sex bdsm (heavy on the OUCH factor) usually pay a lot less..

Boils down usually to if you a)enjoy it b)can handle it, or c)need the money and thats the work being offered or d)any combo of the above

Posted by: Fiend

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 07:16 PM

You guys should try joining Fetlife forums and looking at the member galleries. The masochists there have some pictures up that will make you flinch along with progression shots of the damage from the time its inflicted till it looks the worse and then some of the healing process. Good stuff!
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 08:51 PM

Antiquelens no likey! She blocked me again. Please flame accordingly.....
Posted by: Eminence Front

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/26/10 09:36 PM

Thats not a whipping, this is!

http://www.xvideos.com/video277318/japanese_cane_torture_contest_dms_night24_vol_4_prz
Posted by: Barry the Pirate

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/27/10 12:12 AM

Quote:

You guys should try joining Fetlife forums and looking at the member galleries. The masochists there have some pictures up that will make you flinch along with progression shots of the damage from the time its inflicted till it looks the worse and then some of the healing process. Good stuff!

I was thinking the same thing. People are into what they're into. I think we're all freaks to a certain extent.

Barry
Posted by: Big Red

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/27/10 12:15 AM

This thread was on twitter...lol

Good Shit Mang
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/27/10 03:27 AM

Quote:

I think the going rate is $50 and a family size bag of sunchips.

Sunchips rule....the only snack I buy (that I dont cook or otherwise prepare myself) that comes in a bag or is sold at 7-11.
Posted by: Fiend

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/27/10 06:59 AM

You know what an evil snack food is....mother fucking Munchos. Back when I was a stoner I got the munchies and ate a family size bag of those....like eating broken glass. THe roof of my mouth was so raw and torn up it bled the next day and I couldn't eat solid food, anything salty or anything acidic for a week it was painful.....Fuck Munchos. Damn now I'm pissed over that shit again.

Posted by: inebriated kiwi

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/28/10 11:04 PM

Probably doesn't get paid at all.

Some Hungarian/Romainian/Russian whore owned by Russian mobsters.

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/28/10 11:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Guess where I am right now? lol... shot 2 days tomorrow is my last back at good ol (formerly known as...)insex. Im quite tenderized to be sure!!

The going rate on getting your ass beat is usually not what you would think... I wont guess how much anyone ever gets paid because rates vary by company and model so often.. many companies like hardied, hogtied etc all pay about the same for b/g with bondage and beatings as a standard shoot w/o oddly enough.

Other companies that shoot strictly non sex bdsm (heavy on the OUCH factor) usually pay a lot less..

Boils down usually to if you a)enjoy it b)can handle it, or c)need the money and thats the work being offered or d)any combo of the above

What's PD like to work with?

He comes across as a total cunt playing mind games to break girls down during shoots.
Posted by: electrostatic

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/28/10 11:49 PM

Quote:

http://www.realtimebondage.com/archives/archives.php

Eeek! Those whores are really disturbing to look at, it has nothing to do with what they're doing. Some people are just so extremely ugly, when I look at them it makes my stomach turn. Beyond eyesore status.
Posted by: Blue

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/29/10 07:05 AM

I saw a clip something like that called Brutal Caning. They told the girls that if they could take 50 wackes they would be offered a contract to star in some upcoming features. The girl I saw made it to around 30, and she was looking pretty bad. Wonder what kind of mess one makes trying to take a shit standing up....
Posted by: Nobody

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 01/30/10 08:17 AM

I think that's a scene from the new Clive Barker movie Hellraisers part 6: Hillbilly Hell.
Posted by: Sammura33

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 02/01/10 05:32 PM

http://www.adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=39899

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 02/02/10 05:06 AM

Quote:

http://www.adultfyi.com/read.php?ID=39899

I'd like to watch some of their scenes.
Posted by: Sammura33

Re: What does a whore get paid to do this???? - 02/02/10 03:27 PM

Quote:

Quote: