VH1 “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” starts tonight.

Posted by: Darrah Ford's ghost

VH1 “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” starts tonight. - 10/31/09 11:22 PM

Cast includes Kendra Jade, Penny Flame, Amber Smith, Kari Ann Peniche, Nicole Narain, Duncan Roy, Phil Varone, and James Lovett. First episode is already up. VH1.com

Posted by: Dean Wormer

Re: VH1 “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” starts tonight. - 10/31/09 11:40 PM

More like Sex Rehab with Dr. Quack.
Posted by: El Chivato

Re: VH1 “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” starts tonight. - 11/01/09 12:34 AM

Amber Smith again???!!! Jesus if I knew she was this bad I would have hit her up when I saw her at Comic-con lol

Posted by: Cum Stains

Re: VH1 “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” starts tonight. - 11/01/09 12:55 AM

More like Attention Whore Rehab. And how can Penny Flame be a sex addict when she doesn't even do anal for Christs sakes?
Posted by: industrybth

Re: VH1 “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” starts tonight. - 11/01/09 01:50 AM

Quote:

More like Attention Whore Rehab. And how can Penny Flame be a sex addict when she doesn't even do anal for Christs sakes?

Exactly...Here's the deal: Mary Carey told me herself that her manager arranged for her to get on D List Celebrity Rehab so she would be a reality "star". Mary incessantly refers to herself as a reality star and says she only likes to hang out with other reality stars (the words star and Mary Carey both make me want to fucking vomit).
Here's another thing I hate. "The Original Tommy Gunn", (a super douche that's stuck in 1984 as he spent the 90's in jail) getting press for going mainstream. OK, you are an EXTRA! Not only that but you were cast because of your FUCKING BIKE!
None of these people go mainstream. They are extras willing to get naked and claim to be "crossing over to mainstream".
Posted by: *L*G*

Re: VH1 “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” starts tonight. - 11/01/09 11:15 AM

i am a sex addict
Posted by: the unknown pervert

Re: VH1 “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” starts tonight. - 11/01/09 04:15 PM

Quote:

Mary incessantly refers to herself as a reality star and says she only likes to hang out with other reality stars (the words star and Mary Carey both make me want to fucking vomit).

From Wikipedia-A star is a massive, luminous ball of plasma that is held together by gravity. Using this definition I have no problems calling Carey a star.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: VH1 “Sex Rehab With Dr. Drew” starts tonight. - 11/01/09 11:21 PM

I jerked off 16 times during the Penny Flame scenes.

PS. I also poked Kendra Jade in the pooper years ago for a John Bone video. Yee-Haw mutha fuckers!