World Record for Cum eating?

Posted by: delanoojos

World Record for Cum eating? - 08/13/09 10:06 AM

I have a client that wants to see his girlfriend do a mini Bukakke, which brought up the question. Is there a world record for the number of loads swallowed at one sitting?

I guess that I have seen some with maybe 10-15 loads down the drain, but there has to be some kind of record out there.
Posted by: Barry the Pirate

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 08/13/09 10:08 AM

Quote:

I have a client that wants to see his girlfriend do a mini Bukakke, which brought up the question. Is there a world record for the number of loads swallowed at one sitting?

I guess that I have seen some with maybe 10-15 loads down the drain, but there has to be some kind of record out there.

Your mom? Sorry. Someone had to say it.

Barry
Posted by: Bukkake Summit

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 08/13/09 12:04 PM

There obviously isn't an official documented record for this, but no doubt the honor goes to a girl from Japan. Pick one. While there are some Japanese gokkun vids out there that have a girl swallow about 165 loads in one movie, she probably has one scene in the vid with a massive swallow. I doubt they are more than 60 loads at a time, but its more about the quantity than load count. A 60 load American Gokkun will have far less cum than a 40 load Jap Gokkun scene. The american guys are either too spazz when they are cumming that they can't get it in the mouth/bowl or they just have a dribble.

http://japansm.com/gks02/index.html

http://japansm.com/mdld359/page1.htm

But i gotta give JM credit for even getting what they get. So many North American chicks with their attitudes towards swallowing as though its mercury, its amazing they get girls to swallow what they do.

I think JM needs to do another Gokkun like they did with Keeani. A hot, well known, established slut, drinking down too many loads.
And instead of counting loads, how about a true container with legitimate measurements on it. (not a hand written baby bottle with so-called ounces written in)

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 08/13/09 12:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Barry

Mom has a nasty gag reflex, her limit is 10
Posted by: wannacorndog

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 08/13/09 03:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Barry

Great answer
Posted by: Barry the Pirate

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 08/13/09 06:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Barry

Great answer

It really was. Ny hat's off to you, sir.

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 08/14/09 05:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Barry

Great answer

It really was. Ny hat's off to you, sir.

Truth is stranger than fiction
Posted by: gokkunfan

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 08/14/09 07:59 AM

MVG Fuji No Jin

Posted by: butterman

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 08/14/09 08:24 AM

Considering some of the weird stuff the Japanese eat- multiple loads is nothing!

Posted by: gokkunfanatic

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 12/23/09 01:59 PM

I'm not sure what the record is for cum eating/drinking, but I have put together a hot gallery of gokkun/cum swallowing screenshots and photos. Enjoy! --->
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5d5071faca8c3143b086bda4784559d5/

One Question: Bukkake Summit, who is the girl in your avatar, and which movie is that from? I would love to find out, thanks
Posted by: *L*G*

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 12/23/09 05:15 PM

c3x have the record of eating gay and tranny cum
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: World Record for Cum eating? - 12/23/09 06:18 PM

^ Fucking news flash !