Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse

Posted by: drdoom

Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/17/09 02:05 AM

Just wanted to stop by and express my gratitude to Duke for the scenes he has shot recently.
My favourites of late have been Amai Liu, Bella Rios and Layla Rush. I remember asking Duke on another forum if he could bring Amai Liu to FA and he delivered!
Thanks again Duke.
Be great to see more DPs and I'd like to show my appreciation for the HD formats.
Please do let us know of some of the girls we are yet to see..
I love a sneak preview.
All the best and a big wassup to Big Red.

p.s. Shame you didn't get the whole scene 1st time around for Allie Foster, but hey...

Doom
Posted by: Big Red

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/18/09 02:38 PM

Theres another Allie Foster video coming. It sucked we lost half the original one, but shit happens. Plus I didn't mind working with her again...she's a cool chick. We might get her back for a few other sites.

Let me ask you this In the Layla Rush vid how was that with the Drildo? ...pffff fucking thing broke, but it was going to town on that clit
Posted by: DukeSkywalker

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/19/09 12:10 AM

Quote:

Just wanted to stop by and express my gratitude to Duke for the scenes he has shot recently.
My favourites of late have been Amai Liu, Bella Rios and Layla Rush. I remember asking Duke on another forum if he could bring Amai Liu to FA and he delivered!
Thanks again Duke.
Be great to see more DPs and I'd like to show my appreciation for the HD formats.
Please do let us know of some of the girls we are yet to see..
I love a sneak preview.
All the best and a big wassup to Big Red.

p.s. Shame you didn't get the whole scene 1st time around for Allie Foster, but hey...

Doom

Thx Doom,
I appreciate your loyalty and input as one of the greatest fans ever
Duke

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 03:16 AM

Yes I agree Red, Layla Rush breaking that thing was crazy! I'm glad she wasn't hurt.. she's hot too, especially when she chowed down all that flour tortilla.

Thanks Duke.. I loved the reshoot of Allie Foster, what a good sport!

I've recently had a thing for Megan Fox, any chance you can get a chick resembling her on FA?

BTW, I'm trying to check out the latest Latina Abuse scene, but the whole site is down at the moment.. It's been down for a couple of days now.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 04:26 AM

Quote:

Yes I agree Red, Layla Rush breaking that thing was crazy! I'm glad she wasn't hurt.. she's hot too, especially when she chowed down all that flour tortilla.

Na doom its up. clear you're cache on your browser. It was down the other day for a restart. you may have caught it at that time and that's what is cached. dns resolves fine, and im in the members area now.

you like the allie reshoot? we took her by her hornschwaggle arms and legs and dragged her through what she spit up. classic!
Duke

I've recently had a thing for Megan Fox, any chance you can get a chick resembling her on FA?

BTW, I'm trying to check out the latest Latina Abuse scene, but the whole site is down at the moment.. It's been down for a couple of days now.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 04:28 AM

Quote:

Also, if it were down, I'd be getting lit up with emails from about 30 different vendors and an undisclosed amount of members
It's all good.
cheers
Duke

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 05:02 AM

Duke,

It looks like my acc. is deleted. It doesn't recognise me.
Cache cleared/browser restarted etc..

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 05:05 AM

Quote:

Duke,

Ok, so maybe I wasn't aware that membership gets cancelled automatically after a year.

Sorry Duke!
Posted by: Smell of Anus

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 05:06 AM

Don't use stolen CC numbers to sign upp for sites?

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 05:43 AM

Quote:

Duke,

Email me user/pass and I will look into it.
Duke

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 05:48 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Duke,

I cant make that determination without getting your user/pass. However, I can tell you this. Many times, a billing company like ccbill for instance, will run your card against known fraud indicators and auto cancel you if they think something is array. Now trust me when I tell you it doesnt take much for ccbill to think somehing is array. I was even denied at times by ccbill and my credit score is 815. Sometimes the bank denies it. They dont give reasons. There could be a jabillion reasons, but I cant determine until you let me know your user/pass and email that you joined with via our support form of course (not here), and I will get to the bottom of it asap. Even on a sunday or memorial day
Cheers,
Duke
Posted by: Whoremonger

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 01:36 PM

Duke what does your mom think of your work.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 03:20 PM

^ Wow what an original question !

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 03:22 PM

....and from a poster with 3 stars no less !

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 07:41 PM

Quote:

She loves it. She's does all the booking

Duke

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 07:44 PM

Quote:

Does your mom know that you are surfing from her computer in the family room and yucking up all the keys?
Duke
Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 07:58 PM

Quote:

I cant make that determination without getting your user/pass. However, I can tell you this. Many times, a billing company like ccbill for instance, will run your card against known fraud indicators and auto cancel you if they think something is array. Now trust me when I tell you it doesnt take much for ccbill to think somehing is array. I was even denied at times by ccbill and my credit score is 815. Sometimes the bank denies it. They dont give reasons. There could be a jabillion reasons, but I cant determine until you let me know your user/pass and email that you joined with via our support form of course (not here), and I will get to the bottom of it asap. Even on a sunday or memorial day
Cheers,
Duke

I think it was CCBill (or Epoch?) who cancelled my subscription to Alta-Heels.com about 2 months ago after I downloaded 50% of the content in 2 days. Of course, I'm no scumbag pirate, but I thought maybe that was the impression that was being given.

Nice to know, with my 770+ credit score & all, it was more likely their own paranoia.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/24/09 08:10 PM

Quote:

....and from a poster with 3 stars no less !

Fuck man, why are you obsessed with this stars thing!?

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/25/09 01:50 AM

Na eric ccbill wouldn't cancel u for that. They have no idea how much u download. I don't run the site u joined but maybe they cancelled you. If they refunded you there is no foul. If they didn't that's wrong. Sometimes when a webmaster looks through his details and sees you joined before but refunded he may just refund you as soon as he sees it to prevent 1of 100 things, most of which is just to prevent a chargeback.
Hope this explains things,
Duke

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/25/09 03:50 AM

Hey Duke,

Where did you guys get Jessie Lee from?

I really liked her, but haven't seen her in anything else.

Think you can get her back for a DP and then be spork fed again?

Cheers.

Doom

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/25/09 04:57 AM

also, Faye Reagan would be a great FA edition:

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/25/09 05:32 AM

Quote:

Hey Duke,

I really liked her, but haven't seen her in anything else.Think you can get her back for a DP and then be spork fed again?

Cheers.

Most of the girls we find you won't find anywhere else because we book our own girls. 60% of the agent repped girls u see are forced on us and we shoot them if they catch us at the right time. But as far as girls you mentioned I have no idea as I could care less how many "best Gape" awards she's won. Give me that cutie who pours coffee at mc dowels or starbucks anyday. LA is too set in their ways to not use agents and get regular girls and the shoe box craigs list psychos around here lack the professionalism, intellect, and testicular fortitude to guerilla market like we do.
Duke

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/25/09 06:58 AM

Most of the girls we find you won't find anywhere else because we book our own girls. 60% of the agent repped girls u see are forced on us and we shoot them if they catch us at the right time. But as far as girls you mentioned I have no idea as I could care less how many "best Gape" awards she's won. Give me that cutie who pours coffee at mc dowels or starbucks anyday. LA is too set in their ways to not use agents and get regular girls and the shoe box craigs list psychos around here lack the professionalism, intellect, and testicular fortitude to guerilla market like we do.
Duke

True dat Duke! I love to see regular girls more than the glossy chicks. Some of the more well known names have the right idea when they do a scene for you with no make-up on. You kinda see the girl for who she is.

But again, I liked Jessie, can you get her in again?

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/26/09 12:49 PM

Also, what happened to Gloriafrom Latina Abuse.

The last I heard, she dropped by to say hi to you guys.

Pleeeease could you get her back?

Thanks

Doom
Posted by: The Black Man

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/26/09 04:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Duke,

I really liked her, but haven't seen her in anything else.Think you can get her back for a DP and then be spork fed again?

Cheers.

Duke

u'z a real nigga Duke! lol... i can fuck wit that. u and red should write a book 1 day brotha man, i'd buy it lol... it would be pretty interesting to read, and u kno physiology too- the images you could leave in ppl's head would leave em speechless lol and tha knowledge you could leave could be inspiring, i'm not nut suckin im just sayin
Posted by: charin

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/26/09 08:53 PM

WTF?

Not that I normally look at man ass, but, WTF?

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/26/09 09:07 PM

Bootlegs Ass and Jersey"To Many Twinkies"Cummings

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/27/09 09:45 PM

Quote:

I loved that scene... can't remember if she ate ass though.
Is Jersey still in the biz?
Posted by: lance69

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/27/09 11:38 PM

You're looking at all the wrong parts of that pic. You completely missed her soul escaping through her sad eyes.
Posted by: Norwigan

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 04:10 AM

Best site ever. Much respect to yhe boyd behind it!

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 11:57 AM

I'm about to check out Moxxie's 2nd scene. I can never forget that line she dropped in her first one:

..."i think you're hitting my kidney!!"

Genius!

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 02:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I loved that scene... can't remember if she ate ass though.
Is Jersey still in the biz?

Their was love on that set Bootleg and Jersey became a couple and live together till this day....,but everytime they have a fight he calls me trying to get back in some scenes. I'll gladly have him back I think he was good

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 02:29 PM

Quote:

Nah Layla didn't get hurt at all, infact said she loved the drildo. It was funny seeing it swiming in her puffed wheat like an eel. She was a Good Time. As far as Allie yeah she's a total sport, and with her personality you can't help but like the girl. We might have her come back again to do some of the other sites.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 02:34 PM

Quote:

I suggested that, but her bf Dane Cross said he'd have to be one of the guys.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 02:50 PM

Gia I like this pic of you, its very candid

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 02:55 PM

Thanks. My friend took it with his phone.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 02:58 PM

I love this pic of Gia

I love those sultry eyes and those pouty lips.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 03:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I suggested that, but her bf Dane Cross said he'd have to be one of the guys.

So Duke, how about it? Big Red, Paulie and Dane Cross? I guess you could add a load too..

Can this actually happen?

I think Faye is cute as hell!

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 03:34 PM

drdoom, i look wasted as fuck there. as if i had to mainline away the memory of big red and duke beating me.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 04:34 PM

Just goes to show how sexy you look in any state!

I really love this one :

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 04:47 PM

Quote:

I like the "Soul Food " sign behind you

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 04:48 PM

Quote:

Best site ever. Much respect to yhe boyd behind it!

Thank You Sir much appreciated

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 04:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I like the "Soul Food " sign behind you

Tritone will be pleased.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 04:49 PM

Quote:

Just goes to show how sexy you look in any state!

I really love this one :

MEOW (I want to touch de heiny)
Posted by: RenfieldGyps

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 05:32 PM

^^That's a great picture Gia, although I prefer you w/dark hair. And what do you call that thing you are wearing?, a Coach what??

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 05:45 PM

An old stripper outfit I bought as a joke, but then I banked in that thing like crazy!

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 05:46 PM

Im sure cause it looks amazing on ya, and Im not crazy about the C's.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 05:48 PM

Neither was I, but the dot com guys thought it meant I was classy.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 05:51 PM

Quote:

Hey it worked on you and that body of yours. And if they think it means high quality and money, then all the better the tips were. Good for you.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 05:52 PM

Quote:

Gia I like this pic of you, its very candid

I like the irony of a sign advertising "soul food" in the background of a photo with a whore in it.

Quote:

Self-realization at it's peak.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 05:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Hey it worked on you and that body of yours. And if they think it means high quality and money, then all the better the tips were. Good for you.

Yeah that works on Gia ,but imagine some ass with Hail Damage wearing that

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 06:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah that works on Gia ,but imagine some ass with Hail Damage wearing that

Someone's whos ass hung much lower than the skirt or whatever it is called. Yeah wouldnt be a nice view.
Probably like mine

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 06:09 PM

Quote:

Self-realization at it's peak.

Yes dipshit, it's called knowing your audience; i.e, knowing what kind of club you're working in and catering to that crowd to maximize your profit.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 06:14 PM

He's such a dick, for someone like him, he's got an awful lot to say.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 06:15 PM

Profit means nothing when you've sold your soul. At best, it's a wash.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 06:19 PM

He's not a dick. Just a guy with no personality, spouting the same tired 'fanboi this, fanboi that' and other variations of 'whores have no soul' which have always been thinly veiled coming from Eric and now just fallen on deaf ears since he's revealed himself as what he denounces.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 06:23 PM

Quote:

He's not a dick. Just a guy with no personality, spouting the same tired 'fanboi this, fanboi that' and other variations of 'whores have no soul' which have always been thinly veiled coming from Eric and now just fallen on deaf ears since he's revealed himself as what he denounces.

In laments terms, a big huge bore.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 06:25 PM

Fucken Gia... Does it get any hotter?.

Eric... I know how you roll and you do have to admit, that was excellent. If that were me it would be my sig line, yes?.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 06:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You mean layman's terms. Lament refers to sad. Oh wait, we're talking about Eric here.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 08:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Or, "In layman's terms", if you have a brain larger than a fucking golfball, RenDyke?

It's funny how Gia can flap on about my existance as a "fanboi". Sure, maybe 4 years ago when I took the plunge to experience the industry. I'm no more a fanboi than half of this board that's been around just as long. What other characteristics seperates oneself from such a label? You get off on calling me a fanboi, Gia, because you yourself have such a broad, misinformed definition of them.

Sure, I like a handful of whores, but most of them are the same fake, vile flesh holes that I can see at the local night club. I can't get all sappy & drool-laboring over a chick who sucks cock for a living anymore.
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 08:51 PM

Eric who carried you out of the ADT party hotel room when you went to Vegas? I forget.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 09:02 PM

Quote:

You get off on calling me a fanboi, Gia, because you yourself have such a broad, misinformed definition of them.

Nothing wrong with being a fanboi. It's just hilarious coming from you since you're always quick to accuse someone of being one.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 10:04 PM

I don't remember, Bornyo, that was 2007. I have a wee bit of a drinking problem. I think crunkdaddy/Skronker was one person, and at least one other helped me down to the lobby where we waited on a taxi. I stumbled back up the suite because I thought I'd forgot my camera backpack, but didn't even bring it at all.

Gia: Whatever whore, you haven't once defined these characteristics of fanboi-dom to judge me. You sucked cock for rent money, only to pick up a camera & make believe you're the next Ansel Adams. If it weren't for your porn affiliation, your photos wouldn't be good enough for the local newspaper much less AVN.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/28/09 11:43 PM

^ any reply with Ansel Adams in it is worth its salt
Posted by: papercut

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/29/09 12:07 AM

Quote:

Gia: Whatever whore, you haven't once defined these characteristics of fanboi-dom to judge me.

Losing your virginity to a professional whore then melting down on an adult film forum because she pwned you is a start. No?

Fanboy? Yes, guilty.

Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/29/09 03:03 AM

Quote:

you haven't once defined these characteristics of fanboi-dom

It's just a classification. You're not talent, retail, press, distributor, content producer, director, photographer, publicist, etc. You are the guy who catalogs all the porn scenes and cross references them for an internet database. That's what defines you as a fanboi. Well, that and the personal history you have detailed.
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/29/09 07:27 AM

Shouldn't this be moved to the cage at this point?
Posted by: John Doe

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/29/09 10:57 AM

Another Good ass ...I also liking the whorish makeup in the other picture.

Posted by: Steezo

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/29/09 11:12 AM

She looks good in that pic. Even though she has elephant skin in her armpit and a placemat tied to her ass.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/29/09 12:02 PM

Quote:

Well, that and the personal history you have detailed.

It's quite obvious people have chosen to read only what they want out of that "personal history", and base their opinions (which don't mean two shits to me) on their half-assed interpretation. Anyone should be equally insulted when a friendship (guy friend, whore, etc.) is taken advantage of like - professional life of that person aside. Anything else just shows how fucking fake people who congregate to California really are (or become), displaying a lack of emotion or empathy because of their disposable / material outlook on everything in life.

Yeah, that makes me so much less than a 40-something dude who takes time off from his dayjob to jerkoff in whore's mouths & faces. Then, later begs Malice to lockdown a post with his photo in it because he fears repercussions to his personal life.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/29/09 12:54 PM

Quote:

[Yeah, that makes me so much less

There was no value judgement from me in that post. That is just your own insecurity and defensiveness shining through. You've become unstable and dangerous and you have clearly lost vision of where the line is drawn. Kathy Bates in Misery is an understatement. You need to step back, take a breath, and put things in perspective.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/29/09 02:25 PM

Quote:

She looks good in that pic. Even though she has elephant skin in her armpit and a placemat tied to her ass.

Placemat..lol I was going to say handkerchief
Either way you must admit her ass looks Motorboat worthy in that pic

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/29/09 06:56 PM

Quote:

There was no value judgement from me in that post. That is just your own insecurity and defensiveness shining through. You've become unstable and dangerous and you have clearly lost vision of where the line is drawn. Kathy Bates in Misery is an understatement. You need to step back, take a breath, and put things in perspective.

You're fucking delirious dude. Dangerous...to what? All because I posted a headshot of you screencapped from some flick? LOL.

I'll learn to put shit in perspective when people stop being so fucking vile. If by painting a picture that I'm a stalker is some supposed to "aid" (i.e. shame) me, that's the wrong way of handling situations with me, because it only ignites my urge to retaliate. I'm a complete asshole, and I'm confrontational - and I don't mind people calling me such. If that's a problem, or dangerous, tough shit. Maybe people will rethink their actions the 2nd time around, because 95% of the time, my answer IS nothing more than a reaction/defensiveness.

The situation with Rachel was a prime example, my way of handling how SHE handled the situation. All I ever ask for is communication, don't pull that ignorant shit of leaving people hanging just because you don't want to clear the air (for whatever reason, unless there WAS some looming danger), because I'll be happy to clear the air for you. That apparently was too much for her, displaying her SoCal fakeness. I retaliated in kind, as best I could given the sitaution, and I don't give a fuck what people think about it or how "dangerous" it was.

You decided to be an a smartass & make an underhanded crack (mensa boy) at me. So at what point do I have to put up with that? By your logic: You bitch slap me, so I break your nose...and that's not OK? I wish sometimes my temper was a little more under control, but it's not, and I accept that.

The lesson? If you want to be a dick to someone, whether you're joking or not, don't complain about how much of a dick they are in return. I think they call that the Golden Rule, or something...no?

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/31/09 03:28 AM

Duke/Red,

Think we can get this Aussie hottie in a future Facial Abuse?

Kiki Vidis:

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/31/09 04:20 PM

Is that a C-section scar?
Posted by: freestylah

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 05/31/09 04:25 PM

Quote:

No, that's from the removal of her reproductive organs.

Just as strokeworthy, though.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/01/09 12:25 AM

I keep watching the Amai Liu scene... Duke you think you can get her back for some anal action and a bit of ass eating this time?

Posted by: Steezo

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/01/09 03:22 AM

Quote:

Isn't the whole point of getting a C-section to avoid getting a ginormous gap like she has? Seriously that gap is huge.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/01/09 04:32 AM

Quote:

Profit means nothing when you've sold your soul. At best, it's a wash.

I like that, can I borrow that?
Duke

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/01/09 04:38 AM

Quote:

drdoom, i look wasted as fuck there. as if i had to mainline away the memory of big red and duke beating me.

Gia secretly wants to let us let loose on her
DS

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/09/09 12:02 PM

Quote:

Gia secretly wants to let us let loose on her
DS

Would love to see Gia do a scene with you boys!

When's the next Latina coming up Duke?

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/09/09 02:18 PM

Quote:

Duke/Red,

Think we can get this Aussie hottie in a future Facial Abuse?

Kiki Vidis:

That would be a beautiful face to nut on
Posted by: freestylah

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/09/09 04:06 PM

Quote:

Gia secretly wants to let us let loose on her DS

What has this.....
Quote:

Would love to see Gia do a scene with you boys!

....to do with this?
Quote:

When's the next Latina coming up Duke?

Posted by: CxGxPx

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/09/09 06:10 PM

How clean are your assholes before you wipe them with a womans face? Do you guys make sure you're shower fresh, get extra sadistic and do as scene fresh from dropping a wet and grumpy or is it somewhere in the middle?

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/09/09 07:30 PM

^Read The Fuckin' Thread (RTFT) I posted a picture.^

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/09/09 07:52 PM

Quote:

^Read The Fuckin' Thread (RTFT) I posted a picture.^

That was actually a mixture of her puke and his hairy ass

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/09/09 08:24 PM

Yeah, I guess I got all the humor I can from that already.

Not to sound all ADT, but I've sometimes wondered for a second or two how clean the man ass is the whores have to lick. Never been done to me, don't really have that on my list, either...

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/09/09 08:47 PM

Meh it's overrated in my opinion...it feels kind of wet and icky. When it's actually being done to you by your girlfriend or wife you're thinking " What a nasty slut I married/date " Not always a turn on.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/18/09 04:51 AM

Duke,

What actually happened when Veronica Jett broke down in her Facial Abuse scene?

P.S. My nuts are already aching for Tia Ling's Facial Abuse scene...

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/18/09 10:17 AM

Hey Duke, me again!

Any chance you could book Lana Violet for a Facial Abuse? She looks awfully hot and fun too!!
Check her out:

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/20/09 03:47 AM

Duke/Red, do you ever hang out with any of the girls after a shoot?

Also, have any of the girls ever wanted to date one of you?
Posted by: Whoremonger

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/20/09 08:08 AM

Quote:

Hey Duke, me again!

Any chance you could book Lana Violet for a Facial Abuse? She looks awfully hot and fun too!!
Check her out:

Is it me or does the whore have oral thrush.

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/21/09 02:43 AM

BUMP... Duke, where are you?

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/21/09 03:10 AM

Please tell me you also did Facial Abuse with Tia...

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/22/09 03:59 PM

Quote:

Absomuthafukinglutely

Re: Facial Abuse/Latina Abuse - 06/27/09 07:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Absomuthafukinglutely

I fucking loved the scene!!!