Body Shop Burns

Posted by: Anonymous

Body Shop Burns - 12/04/08 02:26 PM

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gdzSGnS8-tpDYWjgaRnU9noJjjfAD94RVJ0G0

Landmark strip club in West Hollywood burns
6 hours ago

WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (AP) — A fire has erupted at the Body Shop, a landmark strip club in West Hollywood, Calif., included in the Motley Crue song "Girls, Girls, Girls."

The Los Angeles County Fire Department says the blaze was reported at about 6:46 a.m. Thursday at the one-story club on Sunset Boulevard. Firefighters don't believe anyone was in the building at the time of the fire.

Television helicopter footage shows flames flaring through the roof.

About half a dozen fire engines and trucks were at the scene.
Posted by: Coke banned by Monkey

Re: Body Shop Burns - 12/04/08 02:32 PM

don't judge. the economy has been slow lately.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: Body Shop Burns - 12/04/08 02:52 PM

Quick, everyone state what you believe the cause of the fire was....I will go first:

2 of the stripper/whores were in an obscure supply closet freebasing before their stage call, they both wanted to be up in the lights and at the center of attention onstage EXACTLY 2 minutes after inhaling primo Colombian sweet-n-low, so as to experience the optimum euphoric rush as they delude themselves into thinking they are "Famous Stars"!

[Flashdance]that cocaine rush while prancing up on stage is, I am told, one of the more awesome highs a person can experience.[/Flashdance]

But in their rush to get out of the closet and up on stage before the freebase euphora wears off, one of them did her Best Richard Pryor Tribute and knocked over her Butane torch-lighter, igniting the substandard Building Materials that the club was built with and .... !POOF! .... Stripper/whore BBQ voila.

It's intuitive really
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/20/09 03:34 AM

Bump. It's open again.

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/22/09 05:31 PM

does/didnt the Eddie Nash own this place???
Posted by: Northrop

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/23/09 08:59 AM

How the hell Gia remembered this thread...
Posted by: PHATBOY

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/23/09 09:47 AM

She lives in the basement!

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/23/09 12:39 PM

Quote:

She lives in the basement!

one liner larry...where u at???
Posted by: Soopergrizz

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/23/09 02:29 PM

Quote:

one liner larry...where u at???

I heard he died in a murder suicide around 7 pm EST earlier this week.
Posted by: Darrah Ford's ghost

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/23/09 03:21 PM

Quote:

does/didnt the Eddie Nash own this place???

He owned Ali Baba, the Starwood, and the Seven Seas. I don't think I ever heard him owning the Body Shop.

Posted by: RenfieldGyps

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/23/09 05:29 PM

The Wonderland guy? Was he truly as ruthless as they say and had heads buried in the desert?
Posted by: Darrah Ford's ghost

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/23/09 06:33 PM

Quote:

The Wonderland guy? Was he truly as ruthless as they say and had heads buried in the desert?

Heard on another forum something about Nash taking all the toilet paper out of his home during parties so the women would have to lick him clean. True story.

O.J.'s Tom Lange and Souza said Wonderland was more bloody than the Manson killings. He was at all the famous L.A. murders.

And yes he told John about buried bodies in Vegas.

Posted by: 99% Fiction

Re: Body Shop Burns - 09/23/09 09:38 PM

Quote:

Heard on another forum something about Nash taking all the toilet paper out of his home during parties so the women would have to lick him clean. True story.

Damn, that must have been good coke.