Posted by: Holly Randall

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/15/08 11:18 PM

Quote:

I love this one!
Posted by: redish

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 12:01 AM

Posted by: papercut

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 01:02 AM

Gia, you have a great smile you should use it more often. Or people should take more pictures of you while smiling, either way, great pics.
Posted by: Cum Stains

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 03:17 AM

there's al;ready a gia pics thread in the cage. please concentrate your gia worshipping there. hot girl, but enough already people. oh shit here come the gialoonies to kick my ass.
Posted by: ben

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 08:55 AM

Gia's english cousin

Posted by: Jigaloo

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 09:12 AM

Ben, nobody wants to see the monsters that you jerk off to on a daily basis and probably have tied up in your closet as you prepare to murder them.
Posted by: Dr. Mordo

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 04:29 PM

That first pic almost knocked Gianna off my desktop.

It was a close thing.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 08:48 PM

Quote:

Gia, you have a great smile you should use it more often. Or people should take more pictures of you while smiling, either way, great pics.

Listen pimpleclit, life size ava's of the thai kids chest you bought and estrogenized aren't what we're going for here in XPT land, ya dig d00d?.

Take your freak show down the road, yo.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 09:25 PM

I must say I was drawn to this thread by understanding if stroke fodder was-

a) beating da meat
or
b) something to do with a heart attack

So in conclusion....I jacked off and almost had a coronary.

awesome shots!

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 10:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Listen pimpleclit, life size ava's of the thai kids chest you bought and estrogenized aren't what we're going for here in XPT land, ya dig d00d?.

So says the hiv ridden l33t speaking pederast with a little black boy as his avy. louzer, just because you're on summer holiday from junior high and the rosebud shakes have finally settled in from withdrawal of your daily dive team sodomy party doesn't mean we care to listen to your /b/tard faggotry. However, since you're xpt's food stamp charity case I'll help you out and continue to e-asskick you all over the board so you can get your Louganis fix and carry on as varsity bottom bitch of your dive team next semester. Always happy to help those less fortunate and count you as a tax deduction.
Posted by: ben

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/16/08 10:20 PM

Gia's sister

Posted by: Jigaloo

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/17/08 07:08 AM

Please stop postings of your victims. I don't want to end up being questioned by the police.
Posted by: *L*G*

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/17/08 10:36 AM

Quote:

Gia's sister

no
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/17/08 10:42 AM

Those tats = Waste of a good whore.
Posted by: gonzo420

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/17/08 11:04 AM

Gia Rules!!
Posted by: zenman

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/17/08 11:14 AM

Interestingly, I just watched that one yesterday.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/17/08 03:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So says the hiv ridden l33t speaking pederast with a little black boy as his avy. louzer, just because you're on summer holiday from junior high and the rosebud shakes have finally settled in from withdrawal of your daily dive team sodomy party doesn't mean we care to listen to your /b/tard faggotry. However, since you're xpt's food stamp charity case I'll help you out and continue to e-asskick you all over the board so you can get your Louganis fix and carry on as varsity bottom bitch of your dive team next semester. Always happy to help those less fortunate and count you as a tax deduction.

I mention thai kids once. Just once. And someone (hi pimpleclit) launches into a diatribe fueled by the black kid in an avatar. lol

I'm not even going to try and imagine the impetus for your swim team freak-out you shrieking faggot.

Felt good to get that off your chest didn't it shit-tits?. Atta bitch.
Posted by: Fuk Yo Mama

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/17/08 07:28 PM

Watch out for Lou! He's a

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/17/08 09:16 PM

Quote:

I mention thai kids once. Just once. And someone (hi pimpleclit) launches into a diatribe fueled by the black kid in an avatar. lol

I'm not even going to try and imagine the impetus for your swim team freak-out you shrieking faggot.

Felt good to get that off your chest didn't it shit-tits?. Atta bitch.

Way to indict yourself Liberace. So, by your reasoning you have a thing for little brown thai boys. Sounds about right LouGanis. Time for your Viracept.
Posted by: KALLA

Re: More Gia Jordan stroke fodder - 06/18/08 12:33 AM

Lou is as sharp as a butterknife and just as threatening.