This is what a good daughter looks like.

Posted by: That's what she said

This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 12:24 AM

Posted by: NitneLiun

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 03:34 AM

Quote:

I hope there is no girl in this world who is unfortunate enough to be your daughter.

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 04:37 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I hope there is no girl in this world who is unfortunate enough to be your daughter.

wow, another faggot... how surprising. I bet you'd prefer similar pictures of boys...
Posted by: freestylah

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 06:15 AM

Quote:

I couldn't agree more!

Btw, I think this is a picture of That'swhatshesaid's wet dream. Underage looking little girls. Looks like Mr. Hyde has gotten some competition in his niche.

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 07:59 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I couldn't agree more!

Btw, I think this is a picture of That'swhatshesaid's wet dream. Underage looking little girls. Looks like Mr. Hyde has gotten some competition in his niche.

lol, one fag and one dude into old hags... just what I expected from this ADT look-a-like.

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 02:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I couldn't agree more!

lol, one fag and one dude into old hags... just what I expected from this ADT look-a-like.

This is anything but an ADT clone, but neither is it the place for you to further explore your incest and pedo fantasies (if they are only fantasies).
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 02:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I couldn't agree more!

This is anything but an ADT clone, but neither is it the place for you to further explore your incest and pedo fantasies (if they are only fantasies).

Well put!

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 04:44 PM

I'm sorry that you don't find 18 year old girls attractive. I - and many other straight males around the globe - do.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 04:47 PM

Quote:

around the glove

You've been listening to Spinal Tap again, haven't you?

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 04:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

around the glove

You've been listening to Spinal Tap again, haven't you?

one is never quick enough for xxxpt's own fake pulitzer winner.
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 05:25 PM

Quote:

She looks like she has Down's Syndrome. Not hot at all...
Posted by: Bill Hicks

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 06:28 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry that you don't find 18 year old girls attractive. I - and many other straight males around the globe - do.

Nothing wrong with 18 year-old girls, but are you really so fucking stupid that you don't see the implication they're taking issue with?
Posted by: KALLA

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/23/08 11:14 PM

you should of chose a different chick from that site. This bitch looks dicey from that pic.
Posted by: freestylah

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/24/08 04:06 AM

Quote:

You don´t get it, I think. There are a lot of 18-year old girls that I find very attractive. And I could even imagine myself having sex with them. (Not that it´s going to happen any time soon. )

What you are implying, on the other hand, is that an 18-year old girl should look like a 12-16 year old girl and that this is the thing that makes your dick hard. Furthermore, you suggest that you would like to look at your daughter as a mere sex object. That´s just plain wrong, from whichever point of view I consider this.

You have positioned yourself as someone with a strong sexual attraction to underage girls. That´s not very ok in my book. Live with it.

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/24/08 05:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

You don´t get it, I think. There are a lot of 18-year old girls that I find very attractive. And I could even imagine myself having sex with them. (Not that it´s going to happen any time soon. )

What you are implying, on the other hand, is that an 18-year old girl should look like a 12-16 year old girl and that this is the thing that makes your dick hard. Furthermore, you suggest that you would like to look at your daughter as a mere sex object. That´s just plain wrong, from whichever point of view I consider this.

You have positioned yourself as someone with a strong sexual attraction to underage girls. That´s not very ok in my book. Live with it.

fucking lol! that post sums up what is wrong with xxxpt at the moment perfectly. is this a seminar for conservative christians on bible compatible sexual morality?

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/24/08 07:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fucking lol! that post sums up what is wrong with xxxpt at the moment perfectly. is this a seminar for conservative christians on bible compatible sexual morality?

One does not have to be a bible thumper to believe that sexual contact with underage girls, especially those underage girls who happen to be your daughter, is wrong. In fact, one doesn't have to be a bible thumper to know the difference between right and wrong.

Re: This is what a good daughter looks like. - 03/24/08 08:16 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

One does not have to be a bible thumper to believe that sexual contact with underage girls, especially those underage girls who happen to be your daughter, is wrong. In fact, one doesn't have to be a bible thumper to know the difference between right and wrong.

Apparently, one doesn't have to be a bible thumper in order to fail to distinguish between underage kids and adults either. It's you and the catholic priests man!