Zupko: GONE!

Posted by: Willie D

Zupko: GONE! - 01/28/08 09:05 AM

From MeanGeneRoss

Quote:

“You are aware that Extreme Associates closed their building on Canoga?” he says.

Frankly I hadn't been I tell him, having been in the building a couple of times last year, noting that it appeared like they were ready to open a video store on the first floor with the company headquarters on the second. The Vizier tells me Rob Black’s now running the company out of his house with a deal from Hot Movies.

“What happened to Zupko?” I ask.

“He was supposed to go to either Florida or back to Pennsylvania to live with his mother,” the Vizier tells me. “But I’m not sure. They reconciled. At one point Zupko gave up his apartment and was sleeping on Brian Surewood’s couch. With Surewood in protective custody Zupko had to leave there. Nobody knows what happened after that.”

“And AEE?” said the Vizier. “They were giving away booths at the last minute to fill up the floor. A lot of big buyers didn’t show up. The downturn really hit this business starting last March.”

Posted by: JRV

Re: Zupko: GONE! - 01/29/08 06:00 AM

I had assumed Extreme shut down a while back. Yout can't buy their videos anywhere so no revenue so ...