I just beat cancer

Posted by: charin

I just beat cancer - 12/14/07 01:50 PM

I had a colonoscopy 14 November because I turned 50. They found cancer. Surgery December 6, took 7 inches of colon out, got everything, no further treatment is needed.

Early detection is the key here, folks. If you have some kind of symptom, see the doc. If the doc says get a test, get the test.

Lastly, to save you from making so many replies, this belongs in another Forum, I'm probably a closet gay, and nobody gives a shit. But I'm a live spamming asshole because I took care of my body.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy
Posted by: GUAPO

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/07 02:07 PM

did you get any blood transfusion during the operation?

if so i hope you get aids.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/07 02:24 PM

Quote:

disregard them last remarks. I still aint feeling right from the high the other night (refer to other postings for that story). anyhow i hope them cancerous cells in your body all dead.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/07 02:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

disregard them last remarks. I still aint feeling right from the high the other night (refer to other postings for that story). anyhow i hope them cancerous cells in your body all dead.

Guapo my nigga! First Mexican that dies from being eaten by coyotes or from being shot by one of his co-workers up on "da farm", and the position is yours...all the northern cali weed your depressed ass can inhale, plus free Cheez Doodles and Rolos. Bring your own sleeping bag and compass....
Posted by: Gigi

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/07 02:42 PM

Quote:

I...took 7 inches of colon...I'm probably a closet gay...I'm a live, spamming asshole...

i'm kind of in a hurry getting dinner on and all, so i was skimming through this post and thought, oh fuck, lockwood's back.

and oh, glad you're well, charin

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/07 02:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Guapo my nigga! First Mexican that dies from being eaten by coyotes or from being shot by one of his co-workers up on "da farm", and the position is yours...all the northern cali weed your depressed ass can inhale, plus free Cheez Doodles and Rolos. Bring your own sleeping bag and compass....

nigga what make you think i wanna go play outlaw in your imaginary camp.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/07 03:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

nigga what make you think i wanna go play outlaw in your imaginary camp.

Beats "beating" fake cancer dont it?
Posted by: Sister Fister

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/17/07 05:51 AM

By Cancer he means children and by beating he meens fucking...

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/10/08 08:00 AM

Well, I go back at 4PM Eastern for my 1 year follow-up colonoscopy. How would you like to see it come out?

Posted by: Anonymous

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/10/08 09:03 AM

Good Luck, Chuck.
Posted by: tattypatty

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/10/08 10:14 AM

I'm rooting for you, you thin-skinned alkie. I just got my clean bill in the spring. For sarcomas , they see you for a decade. When he shook my hand and said he'd see me in another 10 years, I actually went into the hallway and cried.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/10/08 03:29 PM

We have to try again tomorrow, same time. I'll spare you the details.

Posted by: electrostatic

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/10/08 03:40 PM

Congratulations!...If you need any blood let me know. (I'm O- Rh-). I spent some time in a childrens cancer center last year it was horrible, you spend so much time there all the families make friends and when you go home and they dont you feel awful you cant help them.

Great to hear you are beat cancer, some dont even feel strong enough to fight. *HugZ*

Edited because I just realized you B-day is NOT on Nov. 14 but the day of death for your cancer. OooPs.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/10/08 03:43 PM

You tried to reciprocate didn't you Chuck?.

Oh well, that's what referrals are all about.
Posted by: Icetech

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/10/08 05:36 PM

I kicked anorexia's ass!

I'm glad to hear they found it do early and hope you do well:) Cancer got my brother bout a year ago now... horrible way to go

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/10/08 09:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I...took 7 inches of colon...I'm probably a closet gay...I'm a live, spamming asshole...

i'm kind of in a hurry getting dinner on and all, so i was skimming through this post and thought, oh fuck, lockwood's back.

and oh, glad you're well, charin

and I was going for this......

but Leary lies....you will be alright.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/11/08 03:48 PM

We finally got the 'scope done, and I am cancer free! I don't need to come back for two years.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/11/08 04:09 PM

awesome charin! Just curious... how bad is the scope.. im 38 and will be needing that soon:(

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/11/08 04:20 PM

The hard part is the prep. You are on a clear liquid diet and take stuff that gives you watery diarrhea for a day and a half before, to clean you out. The procedure, you are on drugs. After that, back to normal after a couple hours and a good meal.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/11/08 04:24 PM

ugh.... i can handle the camera assfuck... its the not eating that is a bitch for me:)
Posted by: freestylah

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/11/08 04:45 PM

Good news Chuck! Congrats on that.
Posted by: Vizzle

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/12/08 06:37 AM

Congratulations Chuck! Here's to many more cancer free years ahead of you.
Posted by: have2cit

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/12/08 07:01 AM

Hope this brings you another 30 years of life, although 30 years without steak or beer, it might be better to just

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/12/08 02:06 PM

I called my 73 year old Aunt in California to tell her my good news. She had colon cancer removed last year, too. Bad news, bad news. Her 'scope showed her colon clean, but she has liver cancer. She is debating whether to have the suggested surgery. Bummer. I think she should, there are only 2 small spots. But she feels good, and doesn't want to go through surgery and chemo, she is afraid at her age she will never feel good again.

Well, us old people could bore you with medical stuff forever, I'll just try to enjoy being alive now. So many people I've known and loved are gone.

Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/16/08 08:59 AM

There are many things I want to beat, but cancer aint one of them.
Posted by: moblem

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/18/08 03:20 AM

did niki hunter beat cancer too?
or cancer return to her?

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/18/08 05:38 AM

^^^ Speaking of cancers...look everybody, it's moblem!

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/18/08 10:18 PM

Is he cancer, I thought it was just Chicken Master.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/19/08 06:09 AM

Quote:

Is he cancer, I thought it was just Chicken Master.

I dunno man, CM was cool...if moblem is his alt then that's a bummer.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/26/11 06:26 PM

'Scope again Monday.
Posted by: ivorenginedriver

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/27/11 03:19 AM

Best wishes for a clean bill of health.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/27/11 07:40 AM

Hope it goes well Chuck. I just had a scope about 2 months ago. The anesthesiologist told me she was putting me to sleep with the "Michael Jackson" drug. Don't remember the name right off but afterwards they told me I had the dose of the day because I was so hard to get settled down. Scope went fine. The prep sucks.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/27/11 08:07 AM

Quote:

Lastly, to save you from making so many replies, this belongs in another Forum, I'm probably a closet gay, and nobody gives a shit. But I'm a live spamming asshole because I took care of my body.

This is all very true. Good luck anyway.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/27/11 09:14 AM

Quote:

I just had a scope about 2 months ago. The anesthesiologist told me she was putting me to sleep with the "Michael Jackson" drug.

the ol jesus juice wine in a can was it?. you know its tough times when the V.A. is cutting back that hard.

good luck chuck.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/27/11 11:47 AM

Actually the stuff looked like mothers milk in a huge cannister and burnt like hell going in my arm. Last thing I remember was she was rubbing the IV site and saying "see I told you it stings". I actually did some real sleeping after it wore off and dreamed about food. My cousin took me to the "Cracker Barrel" and I had a huge breakfast sampler. [paging Tritone and Delanjoos]

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/27/11 12:13 PM

Quote:

Last thing I remember was she was rubbing the IV site and saying "see I told you it stings".

you should have punched her in the mouth and said "i told you i liked it rough". apparently this place isn't fully working on you yet. glad you're okay though.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/28/11 12:04 PM

Went well, no more cancer! I'll bump the thread in two years.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/28/11 05:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Last thing I remember was she was rubbing the IV site and saying "see I told you it stings".

you should have punched her in the mouth and said "i told you i liked it rough". apparently this place isn't fully working on you yet. glad you're okay though.

Are you kidding ? The first thing I thought of was Panzer when I woke up ?
Posted by: frankie fatale

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/28/11 05:24 PM

secret gay crush?

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/28/11 05:33 PM

No it's like being traumatized by a horror movie when you're a kid !
Posted by: Fiend

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/28/11 05:52 PM

I thought charin was cancer. Don't worry charin, the cancer will come back because you deserve it.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/28/11 05:59 PM

i'm not happy with the course this board has taken as of late. very disrespectful and bordering on apathetic. it took three(3) replies before charins condition was recognized and discussed. i've seen panzer threads get more positive attention, yes?.

fiend, thank you for stepping up and considering chuck.
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/28/11 06:26 PM

Lock up the fat broads, Charin passed go and got 2 more years. Only down side is now he's going to have to make all the payments on his new camper.

Congrats on the clean bill of health.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/29/11 05:25 AM

This is great news. Is the diabeetus in remission as well?
Posted by: Steezo

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/29/11 12:25 PM

Was it the alcohol that gave you ass cancer in the first place or can you have a drink now to celebrate? Maybe stuff a Xanax up there too.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 05:43 PM

Another 'scope today, no problems, not even a polyp.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 05:46 PM

Nice pics. You get them in a package deal. You post one on QRZ ?

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 05:57 PM

congrats,but wedve taken your word for it without pics.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 06:13 PM

he's hoping to turn you into an ass man frank...

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 06:17 PM

Grade 1 roids, huh? JasonH must be jealous.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: LouCypher
he's hoping to turn you into an ass man frank...
hes gonna have to get a lot prettier then.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerkules

documented grade 1 roids even. jasons going to have to pick up his game to hang with the chuckster on this one..
Posted by: Mr. Meat

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 07:14 PM

You should celebrate by shooting yourself in the head.
Posted by: wannacorndog

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 09:07 PM

Hey Chuck, Panzer wants you to order him an 8X10 and 30 wallet size
Posted by: Barry the Pirate

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 10:17 PM

Good for you, Chuck.
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 10:31 PM

yeah, panzer is sporting wood for that one.
Posted by: Jigaloo

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/13/13 10:39 PM

It's a tragedy.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/14/13 05:08 AM

Chuck has a girl named Cancer?
Posted by: JasonH

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/14/13 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: LouCypher

documented grade 1 roids even. jasons going to have to pick up his game to hang with the chuckster on this one..
I'm still waiting for Gia to respond to my last comment about having a stranger look at and touch my asshole, but her Captain Save a Ho seems to have her on lock down these days. Only letting her post shitty fat, ugly girl myspace style pics of her new tits and whatnot. Before long he'll be making her declare herself a born again virgin, buying purity promise rings, and doing whatever else he thinks he can to try and restore her shattered, broken soul.

Is Charin's remission the result of keeping the tumor suppressed through alcohol poisoning? Doesn't he live in a FEMA trailer in Ohio? Or are poor blacks the only people who claim to get cancer from living in one.
Posted by: Uncle Joe

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/20/13 03:10 AM

Did the doctor inspected your sausage as well?

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/20/13 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Walsingham Montgomery Worthington III
Did the doctor inspected your sausage as well?
No, your mother did. And then she proceeded to lick her own shit off it after I got done fucking her ass.
Posted by: Uomo Grassissimo!!

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/20/13 02:22 PM

Panzer fixated on sausage.

Add this to the "your mom" comebacks.

Sum: Nothing's changed.

Re: I just beat cancer - 11/17/14 02:56 PM

Here we go again...

A CT scan revealed a 2cm diameter mass in the tissue near my previous cancer. Could be cancer, could be nothing. Met with a colo-rectal surgeon today, he is going to do a colonoscopy and a PET scan.

Re: I just beat cancer - 11/17/14 03:00 PM

Good Luck, Chuck. Pop in your fave Gag Factor the night before the appointment, so you get one last good fap in.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: I just beat cancer - 11/17/14 04:32 PM

I don't know how much wood you can get after drinking that Movi-Prep garbage before a butt check. But good luck.

Re: I just beat cancer - 11/17/14 05:05 PM

good luck charin.have you looked into the asian fuck faces series?they seem rather strokeable.

Re: I just beat cancer - 11/17/14 05:45 PM

When you die can you leave your trailer to Frankie?

Re: I just beat cancer - 11/17/14 06:43 PM

And you just know he has a cache of boooze somewhere. I call dibs. I will, of course, pour one for my dead homie.

Re: I just beat cancer - 11/17/14 10:30 PM

you'll be fine old man
Posted by: HillbillyHarry

Re: I just beat cancer - 11/23/14 10:35 PM

that reminds me I have blown off my colonoscopy because i need top find the right person to pick me up

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/09/14 05:36 PM

It's cancer again.

This is outside the colon. Doc did a scope today and thinks he can get it without me having a bag. We'll meet Monday to map out a strategy.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/09/14 06:23 PM

I had a joke about burnt toast and how it can't get any darker once it's already burnt, but it doesn't add up and really didn't seem funny. I'm truly sorry for you and hope for the best outcome.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/09/14 08:20 PM

Good Luck, man.
Posted by: jarhead

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/09/14 09:25 PM

Hoping for the best.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/09/14 09:26 PM

stay gold man.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/10/14 09:08 AM

Sorry to hear that Chuck. God bless.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/11/14 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: charin
Doc did a scope today and thinks he can get it without me having a bag.

If that doesn't work, take solace that no one can ever again say you're full of shit.

Yeah, that was horrible. So throw it in my face and beat it. I know you can.
Posted by: Bluecipher

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/12/14 10:04 AM

Hope you pull through.
Posted by: Generizer

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/12/14 07:56 PM

Man-whores lie.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/12/14 08:58 PM

Hey there, cover girl!

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/13/14 10:18 AM

Hey there, cover girl!

This is just fucking fantastic!!! I feel all warm, fuzzy and depraved of merciless blowjobs now! <3 How can I get a few copies of these delectable DVDs?!

(God damn it, get fucking better!)

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/13/14 10:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Generizer

This is just fucking fantastic!!! I feel all warm, fuzzy and depraved of merciless blowjobs now! <3 How can I get a few copies of these delectable DVDs?!

This makes me sad. Not only is your hubby neglecting your lovely buttocks and tight pucker, but he deprives your face of vigorous fucking? That fella is merciless.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/13/14 03:48 PM

This makes me sad. Not only is your hubby neglecting your lovely buttocks and tight pucker, but he deprives your face of vigorous fucking? That fella is merciless.

When you're a whore, anything sexual is never enough. haha Don't be sad.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/13/14 11:13 PM

When you're a whore, anything sexual is never enough. haha Don't be sad.

Don'tcha need to be worked over like a whore from time to time, so you know you still got it?
Posted by: CanHead

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/14 01:58 AM

It's cancer again.

This is outside the colon. Doc did a scope today and thinks he can get it without me having a bag. We'll meet Monday to map out a strategy.

Good luck with that dude.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/14 06:48 AM

And here I thought the days of Padover making every thread about her ended when Mr. Malice left the building. :slaps_head:
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/14 06:59 AM

Hey Chuck look at it this way: Might as well have a drink what with all you're going through. You know, knock the edge off the treatments.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/14 08:53 AM

Roll another one and bogart it Chuck.
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/14 10:10 AM

Just a taste, Chuck. You can enjoy that warming burn of a good scotch a few last times before the chemo burns your taste buds. Just think about that: you still have a chance to enjoy that mellow charred barrel nuance of a fine Bourbon. It would be depriving yourself of too much to deny yourself that simple pleasure with the tribulations you have ahead.

Your dogs won't judge and neither will we. You deserve it.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/14/14 10:33 AM

I still enjoy the sense of freedom I get each time I open a new bottle and the sense of wonder for where this bottle will take me.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/15/14 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: J.B.
And here I thought the days of Padover making every thread about her ended when Mr. Malice left the building. :slaps_head:

Hmmm... *looks at the rest of the thread* you may want to check yourself. That's what I thought. Eat a dick.
Posted by: Smokezilla

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/15/14 06:21 PM

To use 'that's what I thought' don't you have to give the dramatic pause and allow the person you're intending it for to not say anything? Sorry to derail.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/16/14 05:00 PM

you may want to check yourself...

Oooohhhhh, I'm frightened, you over-entitled twat. You going to get your homegirls and go all Leah Luv on me? You going to get JRV out of the home for retired Tod Hunter impersonators to wag his nanny-tastic finger?

How about you just get over yourself and know that not everyone around here thinks you walk on water.

Originally Posted By: Smokezilla
To use 'that's what I thought' don't you have to give the dramatic pause and allow the person you're intending it for to not say anything?

Smokey, this broad thinks it's still 2004 and an army of fanbois is already marching to her defense.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/18/14 09:47 AM

Sorry guys but here's the official derailment of a thread. Because little pussy bitches don't shut the fuck up unless you give them what they want.

Charin, the creator of this thread is the one who initiated change of topic by sharing the new compilation box cover. Perhaps your stupid little brain may want to go back and review that, you fucking idiot.

The topic change had absolutely nothing to do with you. But little insecure fuck twats like yourself are the typical loser who feels most courageous to go up on a message board and call someone out FOR SOMETHING THEY DIDN'T DO. DUH! So yeah, CHECK YOURSELF DIP SHIT.

Find on this board in the last 14 years where I have said that I believe everyone on this board thinks I walk on water. Never did. Good luck with that.

Quote:

Smokey, this broad thinks it's still 2004 and an army of fanbois is already marching to her defense.

And by the way, I don't have fanbois. Fanbois are little rejects like yourself. Way to go with putting words in my mouth though, cuz you really think I need an ARMY OF FANBOIS TO MARCH TO MY DEFENSE ROFLMAO!!! ON A MESSAGE BOARD!! LOL!!! You're stupid. LOL! (No one defended me on this board. Stupid is, stupid does, stupid says)

By the way... 2004 or not, a tough guy persona who hides behind an alias on a message board surely doesn't define my current relevance in the world of adult entertainment. I think I'll stick to the actual numbers. And clearly they're well enough to keep me relevant today, otherwise I wouldn't be around still. FANCY THAT FUCKING SHIT!

So go cry to your mommy about how some "over-entitled twat" made you maaaadddd. Just remember, you started this derailed thread to where it is. I sure hope your little wiener is happy now.

FYI, If you're anything like this in the REAL WORLD, I sure hope sooner than later you say the wrong thing to the wrong person and sets your stupid ass straight. It's a long time coming with your jump to conclusion attitude. Clearly you have personal issues with yourself to jump the gun on me out of nowhere for no reason other than being a brave bold man on a message board LOL.

I'm sure you have more to bitch about. It's typical. But I think you're better off killing yourself.

PS. Since I know how this board works and how the rest of you can follow suit like this asshole has candy in his ass, if you agree with this roach, then this post is for you as well. smile

Bye-bye!

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/18/14 09:56 AM

Hey calm down. You're gonna give yourself a stroke. grin

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/18/14 11:10 AM

Does this mean you will not be posting Christmas butt pics?

If so, I'll take em via PM.

TY & Happy Holidays.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/18/14 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Steezo
Hey calm down. You're gonna give yourself a stroke. grin

Better than I could, it seems. Only this stroke might actually be real, unlike the last one, or the cancer she had JRV convinced of before that. :leans_back:

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/19/14 08:32 AM

Gen- Remain calm and insert a candy canus! smile
Posted by: Richard Hungwell

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/19/14 11:57 AM

I'd say she about nailed it..

His over twelve thousand posts just reeks of loser..He's has taking being a fool to a whole new level..The guy is just a fucking idiot! frown

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/19/14 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Richard Hungwell
He's (sic) has (sic) taking (sic) being a fool to a whole new level..The guy is just a fucking idiot!

Well, I dunno about Chuck's real cancer, or Gen's fake cancer/stroke/personality/lifestyle/sincerity/and-or-everything else, but those words of "wisdom" from the poodle killer sure cured my foul mood. Thanks, Dicky.

Now how about doing something really stupid to cheer up poor Chuck, whose thread this was before some washed-up butterface made it all about her? TIA.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/26/14 06:27 PM

I had a biopsy done Monday. I just came back from the Zippo Group of AA and had an e-mail that new test results were posted to my mychart account. I signed in and found out the tumor is indeed malignant.

I have an appointment with the doc next Monday. He said we will do radiation and chemotherapy to shrink the tumor before surgery. This will give him a better chance of removing it without having to give me a colostomy bag. Guess we'll set up the details next week.

I guess I'll feel like shit for a while...but should make a good recovery.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/26/14 06:36 PM

Stay tough, Chuck.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/26/14 07:00 PM

stay gold. and punch anybody in the dick who tries to push altmed bullshit on you.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/26/14 07:06 PM

Get yerself a New Year's Hooker, before you have to start the radiation.

Get well soon, bro.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/26/14 07:21 PM

May the road rise with you -
Posted by: Traveler

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/27/14 02:08 AM

Hmmm... *looks at the rest of the thread* you may want to check yourself. That's what I thought. Eat a dick.

This bitch is crazy.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/27/14 11:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Traveler

This bitch is crazy.

Know any that aint?

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/27/14 11:19 PM

Shouldn't someone change the title of this thread?

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/28/14 08:39 AM

^Hell no, I'm gonna beat it again.

Probably got it from THIS.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/28/14 12:01 PM

That'll do it.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/28/14 01:14 PM

safe travels. count your kidneys coming

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/07/15 08:04 PM

Special cancer parking, right next to the hospital. Every fucking weekday for 6 weeks. $2000 co-pay on my chemo pills (Xeloda). Good times start next Thursday or so.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/07/15 09:06 PM

Special cancer parking, right next to the hospital. Every fucking weekday for 6 weeks. $2000 co-pay on my chemo pills (Xeloda). Good times start next Thursday or so.

DAMN! Is that $2k for the entire course, or are you going to need a refill?

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/07/15 09:14 PM

That's for the whole course.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/07/15 11:33 PM

Do you at least get some good pain meds?

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/08/15 04:28 AM

For that kind of scratch, I hope you get to gag a nurse or two.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/08/15 07:05 AM

Hang tough Chuck

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/15/15 11:15 AM

I told the ass cancer doc my ass and balls hurt, and she wrote a script I filled for "HYDROCOD/ACETA 5-325MG TAB MAL Generic For> NORCO 5-325MG TAB" they are white pills with M365 on 'em. What are they?

Chemo and radiation start Monday.
Posted by: adv0cad0

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/15/15 11:52 AM

Vicodin.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/15/15 02:04 PM

5mg Hydrocodone + 325mg acetaminophen. With your history of alcoholism, you probably have a damaged liver and shouldn't be taking acetaminophen. Just send them to me.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/15/15 04:01 PM

Tylenol 3 or Tylenol 4. I guess someone isn't trusted to partake in the soothing powers of oxycontin.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/17/15 08:48 PM

I told the ass cancer doc my ass and balls hurt, and she wrote a script I filled for "HYDROCOD/ACETA 5-325MG TAB MAL Generic For> NORCO 5-325MG TAB" they are white pills with M365 on 'em. What are they?

Again, good luck buddy.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/17/15 11:23 PM

Chuck, Whatever they are: Take 'em. Cancer trumps twelve steps off an eleven step pier, and I'm not saying that to be a dick.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/18/15 04:20 AM

Originally Posted By: CanHead

Again, good luck buddy.

Vicodin 325mg. I got the 500's for my surgery. Theyre not that strong. You wont get addicted.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/18/15 07:17 AM

AKA loratab - I take 7.5/325 twice a day.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/18/15 07:41 AM

Get better, Charin! Xoxo

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/29/15 08:58 AM

Alcoholism
Coronary artery disease
Depression
Cancer

Thanks, Mom & Dad. Hope you had a good time.

On week 2 of 5 weeks chemo/rad, so far so good.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/29/15 09:41 AM

Hang tough liberal ! lol

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/12/15 06:53 PM

Oncologist says I'm doing well, blood work looks good. 19 of 25 chemo / radiation treatments done, I finish next Friday. The left side of my ass feels like I've been to the principal's office, and I get tired, but nothing too bad.

March 11th CT scan, March 16th meet with onc and surgeon, and hopefully schedule cutting this thing out. We will know a lot more then.

The heavy chemo will be after surgery. I hope I get back on a motorcycle but we'll see.

Here's a thread for BDM:
http://coloncancersupport.colonclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50160

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/12/15 07:07 PM

Glad it isn't beating you up too much.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/12/15 07:20 PM

Oncologist says I'm doing well, blood work looks good. 19 of 25 chemo / radiation treatments done, I finish next Friday. The left side of my ass feels like I've been to the principal's office, and I get tired, but nothing too bad.

March 11th CT scan, March 16th meet with onc and surgeon, and hopefully schedule cutting this thing out. We will know a lot more then.

The heavy chemo will be after surgery. I hope I get back on a motorcycle but we'll see.

Here's a thread for BDM:

Hahah I'm due a visit and colonoscopy....damnit.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/15/15 11:13 AM

Here's a thread for BDM:

Kick that cancer in the nuts.

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/17/15 03:16 PM

Met with my surgeon and then my oncologist. CT scan showed the tumor shrinking, no spread. They both seemed optimistic that I would get through without an ostomy bag, but can offer no guarantees. So everything is going well.

Saw a car in the cancer center parking lot with Ohio plates "1 HOT RN"

Re: I just beat cancer - 03/17/15 09:08 PM

Good deal, brutha.

Next time yer there bring yer cell and try to get a creep shot of the nurse.

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/07/15 05:47 AM

Surgery Thursday, LAR.

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/07/15 11:39 AM

Good luck.

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/07/15 11:35 PM

stay gold bro

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/08/15 04:50 AM

Kick Cancer's Ass, Chuck.

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/14/15 02:46 PM

Back home. Have a permanent colonostomy bag. There may still be some cancer in me. This one was rough.

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/14/15 06:48 PM

That sucks man. At least yer still kicking.

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/16/15 09:48 PM

A good portion of tonight's dinner was beet salad. When I hit the shitter in the morning, I'll have to remind myself that it's not full of blood and that I still have a full life to live. I hope you beat this thing and can someday feel as at ease as a healthy man who has just had a healthy, satisfying shit. If not, you've left behind a lifetime's worth of throatfucking video reviews. You have truly lived the dream, Chuckles.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/07/15 07:39 AM

They tore me a new asshole.

At least my rectum died a virgin.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/07/15 08:23 AM

WTF man, you couldn't crop out yer dick?

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/07/15 02:53 PM

What dick?

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/07/15 05:59 PM

It gets bigger when I watch Gag Factor.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/07/15 07:58 PM

QOTD, though I'm not hating on him because it's brought upon by age and no longer giving a fuck as opposed to Sm@rtt-type fsckery.
Posted by: Fiend2

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/07/15 08:50 PM

I don't have photoshop anymore but I removed the dick for you jerkules as best I could. The penis is gone too.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/08/15 05:20 AM

Glad you're home from the hospital, but take solace - they could find out you drive a Jetta.
Posted by: Vice Admiral

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/08/15 08:58 AM

Did they get your rectum? I had a gastrointestinal surgery (non-cancer, but life-threatening, indeed fatal) in March but dodged the bag. My belly scar is smaller and they did take my formerly awesome innie belly button and fucked it all up.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/08/15 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Rear Admiral
I had a gastrointestinal surgery (non-cancer, but life-threatening, indeed fatal)...

So you're posting from the dead, then?

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/08/15 04:02 PM

Charin's been gimped until next Friday for that photo.
Posted by: Vice Admiral

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/08/15 05:31 PM

No, I died briefly but was resuscitated. If not for medical science and luck I would still be dead.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/08/15 06:23 PM

Maybe you are dead and this is hell?

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/08/15 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Jigaloo

No way!! It sort of didn't belong in Porn Talk, but it is what it is. I respecfully and sincerely ask you guys to reconsider.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/08/15 09:32 PM

There is little to no arguing with Jig about his Gimpings. I tried once, and when I saw the look in his eyes, I feared I would be Gimped myself, for insolence. All I do know is try to remember when the release date is and gently remind him.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/09/15 07:20 AM

I suggest we make the gimp thread lively while Chuck is there.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/09/15 07:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Jigaloo

Originally Posted By: Barry the Pirate
No way!! It sort of didn't belong in Porn Talk, but it is what it is. I respecfully and sincerely ask you guys to reconsider.

I think a one-day symbolic gimp would have been appropriate and sufficient, especially because it's the "fuck you, cancer" talking, and join this request. He's not being Sm@rtt, Jig.

I also respectfully and sincerely suggest the thread be moved to AWOP, where it belongs.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/09/15 07:42 AM

Yeah his ancient pecker is definitely in AWOP. I'd post mine if it weren't for the oncoming little bird with a turntleneck in a nest jokes that would follow.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/09/15 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Yeah his ancient pecker is definitely in AWOP. I'd post mine if it weren't for the oncoming little bird with a turntleneck in a nest jokes that would follow.

If you post yer dick, I'm going to lock you into a tranny thread w/ Panzer and Christian.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/10/15 08:32 AM

Lol don't worry. Not gonna happen.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/26/15 09:11 PM

PET-CT TUMOR IMAGING SKULL BASE TO THIGH, PET-BRAIN POST WB (COUNT/NR)

CLINICAL INDICATION: The patient is a 57-year-old male with a history of sigmoid resection in 2007 4 moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma. Fine-needle aspiration of a rectal mass performed on 20/2/2014 demonstrated adenocarcinoma. The patient completed chemoradiation 2/20/2015 followed by colectomy 4/10/2015 or there was no evidence of malignancy in the rectum or sigmoid colon and no evidence in the sampled lymph nodes. Tissue from the left lateral wall did demonstrate malignant glandular cells. PET/CT is requested for restaging.

COMPARISON: CT of the thorax/abdomen/pelvis 3/11/2016, MRI of the abdomen 1/8/2015, CT of the abdomen/pelvis 11/10/2014

TECHNIQUE: The patient was studied in a fasting state and 11.5 mCi of fluorine 18 labeled deoxyglucose was given intravenously. The patient's blood sugar was 98 mg/dL at the time of injection. Approximately 60 minutes post injection, tomographic imaging from the vertex through the thighs was performed. A low dose CT scan was acquired for attenuation correction and anatomic localization of the PET images. The CT scan portion of the study is not for diagnostic purposes. No contrast agent was given and no breath hold technique was performed. A separate referral should be made if a diagnostic CT is required.

FINDINGS: There is normal FDG uptake seen throughout the cerebrum, cerebellum, and basal ganglia without focal abnormality in the brain. High physiologic background FDG uptake within the cortical gray matter limits the sensitivity of PET for detection of metastatic disease in the brain.

There is no evidence of malignancy seen in the nasopharynx, oropharynx, larynx, or bilaterally in the cervical and supraclavicular regions. The thyroid gland is grossly normal in appearance.

Normal FDG uptake is seen bilaterally in the lungs without evidence of hypermetabolic or noncalcified nodules. A subcentimeter calcified granuloma is seen in the right lower lobe. There are no pleural pericardial effusions. There is no evidence of malignancy seen in the mediastinum, bilateral hilar regions, bilateral axillary regions, or throughout the remainder of the thorax and bilateral upper cavities. Non-FDG avid calcified right hilar and mediastinal lymph nodes are consistent with a history of granulomatous disease. A chemotherapy port is seen in the right anterior chest wall with a right internal jugular central venous catheter tip ending in the SVC. Multivessel coronary calcifications are noted.

There is no evidence of malignancy seen in the stomach, liver, spleen, pancreas, adrenals, or abdominal, pelvic, and inguinal nodal stations. A right pleural calcified mass demonstrates no increased FDG uptake is unchanged when compared to prior studies, most consistent with a benign process. Punctate calcifications within liver and spleen are consistent with prior history of granulomatous disease. Postsurgical changes are seen consistent with a recent ventral abdominal incision and hemicolectomy. Mild increased FDG uptake is seen surrounding the sutures in the rectal stump an ileostomy is seen in the left lower quadrant.

Normal FDG uptake is seen throughout the visualized osseous structures without suspicious sclerotic or lytic lesions on CT to suggest evidence of osseous malignant involvement.

Impression
1. There is no definite evidence of malignancy.
2. Mild FDG uptake surrounding sutures in the rectal stump are within the limits of inflammatory postoperative changes, however a small component of residual viable malignancy cannot be completely excluded and attention is recommended this region on followup studies.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/26/15 09:21 PM

so you're good? awesome.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/27/15 08:14 AM

Yep and thank you for not posting another dick pic. lol

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/27/15 08:41 AM

Honestly, I was expecting the worst after that pic. It seemed like the kind of thing someone would do after they've given up hope and just stopped caring about everything.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/27/15 08:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Steezo
Honestly, I was expecting the worst after that pic. It seemed like the kind of thing someone would do after they've given up hope and just stopped caring about everything.

Was probably just a stage in the coping process.

Re: I just beat cancer - 08/20/15 07:48 PM

Halfway through my XELOX chemotherapy. This is oral Xeloda, two weeks on one off, with Oxaliplatin infusions at the beginning of each cycle. I'm tolerating it well. Tomorrow is infusion five of eight total. I'm guessing then a PET scan to verify our victory.

Becoming an AA old-timer - don't drink and don't die.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/17/16 02:30 AM

Latest CT scan:

Quote:
Impression
The left posterior lateral subpleural 2 mm noncalcified superior segment left lower lobe nodule is redemonstrated on image 25 of 71 unchanged.

Medial right posterior sulcus calcified granuloma unchanged.

Previously reported subtle groundglass changes within the left midlung are no longer present.

There is no metastatic disease identified at this time.

It's been a journey. I had a hernia the size of a baseball from where they cut me open. They cut me again and put in a bunch of mesh, surgeon said I was like Swiss cheese. Rough recovery from that one.

I still have neuropathy from the oxialpalatin. Feet and fingertips are partly numb.

Life with the colostomy is going O.K. I irrigate every two days, like a giant enema through the stoma. Panzerific. But I can wear a mini-bag and have no output between irrigations. I can do about anything I did before.

All the cancer is gone and I lived through it. Good to have a healthy prognosis.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/17/16 02:36 AM

Good luck, Chuck! You're kind of like the doormat in front of my house that's shredding and falling apart, but I don't want to throw it away until it's completely useless. You'll get there someday!

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/17/16 10:06 AM

Will you ever get to take a real shit again? Did they sew your asshole closed? Can you have whores lick your ass after three days with no shower, guilt free?

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/17/16 12:00 PM

I'm sewn up a couple inches in. It is permanent.

Re: I just beat cancer - 01/18/16 07:18 AM

Ouch, pretty good trade off though I'd say.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/04/16 06:31 PM

Ha!

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/11/16 04:24 AM

One year from surgery.

Quote:
CT chest images demonstrate no significant adenopathy nor pulmonary nodules to suggest metastases. Previous subtle nodules are unchanged interval. Coronary artery calcification in the left anterior descending distribution, no change.
2. CT of the abdomen pelvis demonstrate no significant evidence of metastases to the liver nor adenopathy in the retroperitoneum nor mesentery.
3. There is a suture line along the top of the anus that is unchanged from previous. Strandy changes are seen in the fat along the top of the anus that have improved in the interval. A stoma is seen in the left lower abdomen/pelvis.

If there is persistent clinical concern, appropriate additional investigations maybe performed.

Kicked cancer's ass again!

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/11/16 10:23 AM

Didn't they sew your asshole shut?

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/11/16 10:39 AM

Congrats on the good news.

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/11/16 06:50 PM

Old perv is 2-0 vs cancer. God bless.

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/11/16 09:28 PM

Good news!

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/12/16 05:42 PM

You belong in the I can eat glass thread. Congrats!

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/12/16 05:51 PM

^ I'm pretty sure shards of glass inside of a colostomy bag would lead to a quite a mess.

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/13/16 10:27 AM

This is a Panzer question. How do you fart if your asshole is sewn shut?

Re: I just beat cancer - 04/13/16 10:34 AM

My rectum is closed up about 1.5 inches in. I pass gas through my stoma. I pass some mucus from my anus every 3-4 days. Every morning I infuse about 2 liters of warm water into my colon, and have no output during the day. I wear a mini-pouch.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/30/16 04:15 AM

Test results from Friday - CEA (marker for colon cancer) <0.5 ng/ml, PSA (marker for prostrate cancer) 0.42 ng/ml (abnormal is above 4.0). CAT scan in 3 months. Oncologist upped my Lyrica for neuropathy to 100 mg 3 times a day. All good news.
Posted by: J.B.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/30/16 05:06 AM

Congrats, Chuck.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/30/16 07:32 AM

Glad yer gonna live to see the Injuns win a title.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/30/16 08:50 AM

Cool news. Does that lyrica give you a bit of a feeling of having smoked a joint? I took it for a while and it did that to me.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/30/16 10:08 AM

I don't seem to get any side effects from Lyrica.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/30/16 12:09 PM

Nice to hear.
Posted by: ivorenginedriver

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/30/16 12:12 PM

Good to hear, Chuck. jam
Posted by: Claude Goddard

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/30/16 12:58 PM

Great to hear.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/31/16 03:29 AM

You are a tough guy.
Posted by: Jake Malone's Ghost

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/31/16 05:47 PM

I feel so alone down here! Even though it's Halloween!
Posted by: artwilliams

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/31/16 06:05 PM

Good news! Congratulations.

(Why is this in the General Porno Talk category?)

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/20/17 04:34 AM

3rd time's the charm:

Quote:
FINDINGS:
MRI PELVIS:
Rectum: Redemonstration of irregular peripherally enhancing spiculated soft tissue nodularity arising at the level of the left eccentric rectal stump suture line measuring 3.3 x 2.3 x 3.7 cm in axial in plane and craniocaudal dimension (series 3 image 26, series 6 image 7). The abnormal soft tissue directly involves the adjacent left mid to distal seminal vesicle which demonstrates abnormal T2 hypointense signal and enhancement (series 3 image 24)a, as seen on CT 1/23/2017. The right seminal vesicle signal remains within normal limits. The abnormal soft tissue extends to the presacral space contacting the anterior cortex of S1 vertebral body without adjacent marrow signal change identified. The remainder of the anorectal soft tissues demonstrate normal architecture with submucosal fat deposition, likely reflective of postradiation changes.

Biopsy confirms this new tumor is malignant. I see radiation tomorrow and the surgeon Wednesday to see what they can do.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/20/17 06:29 AM

Sorry to hear that, Chuck. Hang tough.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/20/17 09:57 PM

Fuck sorry dude. You got this shit.
Posted by: mallocup

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/21/17 05:17 AM

sorry to read this, chuck. hoping the best for you.

cunt cancer!

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/21/17 08:24 AM

Sorry man. Am I reading it right that it hasn't spread much though? Maybe able to get it all this time.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/21/17 09:31 AM

Radiation Man says he can zap it dead in 5 treatments, but it will probably reappear somewhere else.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/21/17 05:30 PM

Sorry to hear that Chuck. But honestly though, do you really even have any ass left at this point? No pics please, btw.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/21/17 07:57 PM

Hope it goes away without taking too much more of you.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/22/17 08:36 AM

Good luck, man.

Re: I just beat cancer - 02/22/17 09:01 AM

Meh tell the motherfucker to zap away. Staying alive is all that counts. - Captain Obvious.

The longer you're around the more the likelihood there's a cure found.......and the more you can aggravate me with your liberal drivel. Nyuk!

Re: I just beat cancer - 08/14/17 07:07 AM

Radiation Man says he can zap it dead in 5 treatments, but it will probably reappear somewhere else.

And that's what Dr. Finklestein (really) did. Or, his radiation techs did. A CT 3 months out shows no growth, so we hope the tumor is dead.

I feel good, irrigation lasts 2 days, I've been going to car shows and fairs, and riding my motorcycles. Life is good.

Re: I just beat cancer - 08/17/17 01:49 AM

Good deal, man. Get on that bike and forget about things.

Re: I just beat cancer - 08/17/17 03:37 PM

Zapped it dead - good to hear.

Re: I just beat cancer - 08/17/17 04:10 PM

Awesome news, Chuck!!!

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/23/17 03:03 AM

Seven months from radiation tumor is same size and no evidence of disease (NED) which is where all cancer patients want to be!

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/23/17 05:49 AM

Congrats, Chuck!

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/24/17 07:25 AM

Keep on keepin on

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 12:59 PM

Clean CT scan yesterday - well over a year cancer free.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 01:17 PM

^ Think you'll get to vote in the next Presidential election?

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 02:30 PM

I asked my oncologist how long she thought I'd be around, and she asked if I quit smoking. So, yeah. Lots of folks who are Stage 4 with liver and/or lung involvement hang on for many years with modern treatments. If immunotherapy advances, I may be invincible!

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 02:42 PM

^ As long as you get to suffer through 6+ more years of Trump, I'm happy for you.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 02:56 PM

At Trump's weight and diet, you may be betting on the wrong horse here. Go Chuck, Go!

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 03:52 PM

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 04:12 PM

Well, if anyone should know about dressing up pigs.....lol

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 05:50 PM

Congrats, Chuck!

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 07:18 PM

That's good news. Congratulations

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 07:24 PM

Where ya taking the RV to celebrate?
Posted by: KidRibz

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/03/18 10:12 PM

I have officially gone insane!!!!

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/04/18 03:47 PM

Where ya taking the RV to celebrate?

Open to suggestions. Near Dayton.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/05/18 04:56 AM

How about the Bronx, so you can see the best team in baseball.

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/05/18 05:58 AM

You got a 50 amp/water/sewer hookup site there?

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/06/18 05:55 AM

Cant ya just steal electeic from a light pole and piss in an alley?

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/31/18 08:10 PM

I guess I'll vent this here.

I am still cancer-free, but the side effects suck. My feet hurt all the time from neuropathy due to the chemo. I am still living with the colostomy and will for the rest of my life. But the worst is the damage the last round of radiation did. The ureters from my kidneys to my bladder are damaged and require stents, and it is impossible for me to empty. The extra volume in the bladder presses against the rectal stump, giving me no small amount of discomfort.

Today I was in the urologist's office for a pressure test. The nurse, who was preggers, put a catheter in me and a pressure sensor in my ostomy. She drained me, then filled me up to overflowing with sterile water while I sat on a chair with a large funnel attached to it and a device underneath to measure flow. I can't pee sitting down, so I was sitting there full for a few difficult minutes until she let me stand to complete the test. No fun.

Tomorrow I report at 6:30 and they will put me out and go up my weiner to replace the stents. He will inspect the prostrate and open it up if it needs it. I bet it does.

I don't so much like having instruments shoved up my dick, and I don't like being in pain all the fucking time.

/Old man medical rant

Re: I just beat cancer - 05/31/18 08:44 PM

Hope the exams go well. Those visits to the urologist are dicey, even without the cancer issues.

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/01/18 04:01 AM

Good Luck, Chuck. You got this.

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/05/18 09:30 AM

Chuck, people you don't even know are pulling for you.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/14/18 06:03 PM

It's back. It hurts to stand or walk. Percocet is helpful, but I still can't do much - halfway through making coffee I have to stop and pee, or I'll pee on myself. I now have a handicapped placard for my truck.

I had a biopsy Friday and the onc will use the pathology to target chemo. I'll be chemo for life, that life being about 2-3 years.

My biggest concern is finding a new home for my dog; bucket list is Cooperstown for a week in the Winnebago. The only good thing about cancer is I'll have time to put my affairs in order. I'm going to wait and see what the onc says Nov. 2nd, but I'll probably have some DVDs to get rid of, like the entire Gag Factor series. Stay tuned.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/15/18 05:47 AM

Truly sorry to hear that, Chuck. At least you've got time to put things in order. And who knows? You're a tough bastard; you may just have one good fight in you yet.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/15/18 06:49 AM

If immunotherapy matures in time, or I get in a clinical trial, I may hang along longer. I ain't selling my Gag Factors yet.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/18/18 09:28 AM

ah shit mayn. the rapid advancement of medicine...hold on for two years and i'll bet there's ten more in the pipe. glad the percs are working.

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/19/18 11:53 PM

God bless, Chuck.

Accumulate as much debt as possible, and stick it to the man on yer way out. Live it up on some financial company's losses. That would be my plan, if I wasn't destined for a heart attack in my workshop.

What kind of dog & how old? Inside only dog, or inside/outside? What is the pooch's inheritance?

wink

Re: I just beat cancer - 10/20/18 09:40 PM

I hope your oncologist is wrong and you have a fair more number of years yet.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/08/18 03:10 AM

Well, I've given up the fighting. Fourth time since '07 the chemo is destroying me for one week, then I would get a week off. Just finished being in the Hospital for two days. I am now under home Hospice care. Docs say it will take some time before the cancer takes me. I'm on morphine pills and percoset.

I need to get rid of some porno DVD's, including the entire Gag Factor series. DM me if interested.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/08/18 08:01 AM

Goddamn it. Fuck. Chuck, it's been great of you to share this from beginning to end. But fuck...

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/09/18 09:17 AM

I don't even know what to say. Damnit!!! This sucks worse than finding out Donkley Wrong is your new son-in-law. Worse than waking up in a Mexican motel with a big ass scar where your kidney should be.

You fought long and hard, Brother Chuck. Godspeed, Vegetarian Fanboy! You WILL be missed.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/09/18 12:41 PM

I hope you get to see Drumpf in an orange jumpsuit and fancy chrome manacles before you go. Farewell.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/13/18 09:05 PM

I am sorry to read this. You are a tough, brave guy.
Posted by: MoronBoy

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/16/18 06:05 PM

That's tough to hear. After seeing what cancer, the chemo, and everything involved does to someone over the years, I know it's rough for you, man. No one deserves the pain you are going through. I am sorry.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/18/18 08:16 PM

God Bless, Chuck. Sell the RV and facefuck as many whores as you can.

On the other side i hope there are whores upside down on couches, waiting for you with their mouths open.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/18/18 08:17 PM

P.S. have you bought a bottle of anything?

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/19/18 01:42 AM

No booze, but I have morphine, percocet and restoril(sp?). My spirituality is grounded in AA so I don't want to trash it.
Posted by: HJ1

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/21/18 10:16 PM

Ever tried Dilaudid? Not sure where it rates vs. morphine but seemed to get the job done for me when I was at pain level 9

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/22/18 03:12 AM

I've been assured that Hospice will do pain control.

I'm in a good place now. I've shaken off the las chemo, and the disease hasn't started killing me yet. At some point I'll be fatigued all over, and it will be time to move out of the house to some Hospice facility.
Posted by: Blue

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/23/18 05:05 PM

Godspeed. It's a line we're all in, you're just a little ahead of some of us.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/23/18 10:31 PM

Demerol was a gift from heaven when I had my first big surgery. Whatever you pick, I hope nothing bothers you on your way out the door. Please keep us updated.
Posted by: Blue

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/24/18 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: tattypatty
Demerol was a gift from heaven when I had my first big surgery.

That's what they gave me when I had a kidney stone. Put it into my IV. I went from doubled over in pain to happy as a clam in about 30 seconds. I tell people it was like a warm bucket of water being poured over my head. Highly recommend.

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/28/18 12:24 AM

No booze, but I have morphine, percocet and restoril(sp?). My spirituality is grounded in AA so I don't want to trash it.

How about weed?

Anyone contact you about your Gag Factor Collection?

Re: I just beat cancer - 12/28/18 09:56 AM

My appetite and nausea are under control, and my psyche proscriber does tests, so no reefer yet. I know where to get it if I need it.

No offers on the Gag Factor collection yet. I want all porn out before my niece takes the house, so all I really need is shipping cost. Contact info will go into the ground with me. I'm experienced in keeping secrets.

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/14/19 01:02 AM

Charin's last log in was March 5.

Rest In Peace, brutha.
Posted by: CactusIago

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/14/19 07:50 AM

I have been a lurker on this forum for a long time..To let folks know, I live fairly close to Charin..I picked up all of the things he wanted out of the house before his niece came in..Gag factors + a few other DVDs in the same vein...If anyone wants the lot, I am perfectly willing to pass it on to someone that will appreciate them!

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/15/19 10:34 AM

Big of you brotha. So chuck has passed?
Posted by: CxGxPx

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/15/19 02:02 PM

Fuck. This is really bumming me out.
Posted by: CactusIago

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/20/19 02:21 PM

I don;t know--It was a few months ago, he was still kicking--but He said things were starting to get bad--hopefully he will jump back in here and say he has kicked its ass!!

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/20/19 09:13 PM

Chuck was a fighter and if there was any way in Hell he could update, he would.

Sadly, I *think* I just found an extremely brief death notice. (Too small to even call it an obituary).

CactusIago, please check your PMs. I want to confirm this.

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/22/19 08:21 PM

He probably would have made a solid joke about his condition and some face-fucking video if he were still able to log in and type. May he RIP.
Posted by: KidRibz

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/23/19 02:58 AM

Damn

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/25/19 12:29 PM

i sent him a pm to tell him conq wished him well. will share if i know he's gone. cracking wise til the end.

Re: I just beat cancer - 06/29/19 04:44 PM

OK. It wasn't the one I was looking at, but CactusIago helped me find the actual one.

Chuck passed March 15.

Out of respect for him and his family, I won't post any further details.

RIP you magnificent bastard.
Posted by: Dr_Fell

Re: I just beat cancer - 07/08/19 10:48 PM

Rest in peace, you iron-willed rain coater.