Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel?

Posted by: Anonymous

Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/09/07 08:21 PM

say it aint so.................

http://www.donnylongproductions.com/

and if it IS true...is that where the BAF tat was?
Posted by: k1ng

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/09/07 08:29 PM

Good for her. Signing on as TunaCan Studios contract girl has really lead to some great opportunities.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/09/07 08:53 PM

BTW......this picture is worth a thousand words!!!

as seen on another forum.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/09/07 08:56 PM

What's this dumb fivehead cokewhore gonna do when she wants to blow Donny for some free Xanax, and Donny tries to slap her around because she still has Bad Ass Frank's name in her skin?

Posted by: k1ng

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/09/07 09:35 PM

I voted for Burg just for the fuck of it, but now that I remember the Jim South Jr. myspace meltdown I really wish I could change my vote. That was some funny shit.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/10/07 04:35 AM

I take issue with this only because I wasnt a trainwreckee, it was really more like me wheeling back to my Dorm at 3 am on a Saturday night, totally shitfaced, with a chick on my lap who smelled of "B.U." and I crash into a nerdy 1/2 chinese 1/2 jewish Applied Math Student reading his regression program under a street light...

No wonder Bugs Moran lost to Capone...

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/10/07 04:47 AM

Only james, and perhaps willie boy, will know what "Smelled of B.U." actually means...I am not saying Hailey Young reeked before anyone draws that conclusions
Posted by: Gigi

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/10/07 04:49 AM

Quote:

Only james, and perhaps willie boy, will know what "Smelled of B.U." actually means...I am not saying Hailey Young reeked before anyone draws that conclusions

ahem
Posted by: Malcolm Y

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/10/07 05:38 AM

Bought Utherus?
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/10/07 07:48 AM

Quote:

Boston University?

Re: Hailey Young is DLP spokesmodel? - 12/11/07 03:27 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Boston University?

Give the chick(s) each a cheroot...I sometimes forget GJ has steel trap mind, and as for our resident MILF Gigi I forget she went to BU....actually she is more like a MEWT than a MILF (MEWT = Mom EVERYONE Wants to Throttle...or Mom EVERYONE Wants to Throatfuck ... take your pick)

On topic, Harvard chicks were cold as Codfish and obsessed with not being objects d' ejaculations, but "powerful women" instead. They refused to acknowledge that more often than not a Blowjob was just a blowjob...BU, Smith College, Pine Manor (rich dumb girls give Theeeeee best blowjobs, topping even fat chicks) and of course Wellesley were prime hunting grounds. That is, until I started getting to know the nurses at the various hospitals in the area...