The Minion Speaks

Posted by: Anonymous

The Minion Speaks - 10/14/07 05:38 PM

Doron The Minion talks to LIB: (emphasis mine)

I call Doron Wednesday, Oct. 10.

Wanker Wang used to relentlessly humiliate Doron, calling him a fat guy with a little pecker.

Doron: "He used to be the webmaster at Extreme Associates. They had a wrestling promotion. I street-teamed for them one time and I met him. This was early ‘02. In September ‘03 he says he needs a minion. I applied and interviewed."

Luke: "When did you find out that he’d spent two years in state prison for pistol-whipping a girl?"

Doron: "From your site."

Luke: "You didn’t know at the time?"

Doron: "No. If I had known, I most likely would not have stayed there."

Luke: "When you found out, did it surprise you?"

Doron: "Yes, it did."

"He always said he spent two years in film school. So I guess film school was another way of saying prison."

Luke: "Did you have any inklings that he was capable of pistol-whipping a woman and perhaps being responsible for her demise?"

Doron: "No."

"He mentioned to me that his parents did not know what he did. He told them he was a computer repairman. If he did threaten you, he most likely was drunk. When he got drunk, he was not a nice guy."

Luke: "Did he ever talk to you about killing himself or killing someone else?"

Doron: "Never."

Luke: "Did he have a drug problem?"

Doron: "We thought he did. When I started working for him, he wouldn’t wake up until 11 a.m. In late ‘05, he’d get up at 6 a.m and call me. It seemed like he had endless energy."

Luke: "What do you know about his relationship with Haley?"

Doron: "He shot her for a gangbang for Diabolic in late ‘05. In May of ‘06, I found out he was going out with her. He spoke highly of her. He was very protective of her."

"I worked for him on and off for the last four years. I would get fed up with his s— and he’d either fire me or I’d quit. We had a really f—ed up relationship.

"I shot a solo scene for him June 28, the day before he was arrested. The next day I get a call from Hung Lo saying Wanker’s in jail. I said, ‘Another DUI?’ He said, ‘Nope. Worse.’

"We went that morning to the courthouse and we sat behind one of those visiting glasses where you speak through a phone. The bail bondsman spoke to him and Hung Lo spoke to him. You’re only allowed a certain amount of visitors so I wasn’t allowed to talk to him that day.

"The next day I went and I guess they’d transferred him to another jail. I never got to speak to him again."

"The last week I saw him, he seemed really angry."

Luke: "Do you think it was because of Haley’s heroin problems?"

Doron: "Yes. Definitely. He was talking very erratically to me and I just thought to myself, shit, here comes another wave of drama."

Luke: "Why would you quit?"

Doron: "We’d just get into tiffs. One time he got into drama with Tony T and I got in the middle of it. I got tired of his s—. Ask most people who’ve seen him around me. He’d always belittle me for no reason and I’d get fed up and it would show in my work."

"It helped that he got me laid a lot."

"He wouldn’t drink at night. He’d send me to get beer at 2 p.m. An 18-pack."

Luke: "Do you know what his demons were? Was he abused as a kid?"

Doron: "No. From what I understood, his parents were rich. He didn’t tell me how."

"Nobody knew of the kidnapping charges from ‘97. And rape charges."

"If I had a rap charge against me, I’d probably not want to remember it and get as s—-faced as he did."

"His favorite line to me when I came in in the morning was, ‘I’m never drinking again.’ I was like, ‘OK, where are we setting up lights now?’"

+ + +

This is the part that gets me:

Doron: "The last week I saw him, he seemed really angry."

Luke: "Do you think it was because of Haley’s heroin problems?"

Doron: "Yes. Definitely. He was talking very erratically to me and I just thought to myself, shit, here comes another wave of drama."

Seems to me that the erratic behavior would be indicative of Chico's own drug problems, not anyone else's. I still have yet to see anything that corroborates Ms. Tame's assertion that Haley was using heroin. Has anyone else seen her using drugs other than the pills she's admitted to?
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: The Minion Speaks - 10/14/07 08:45 PM

That mexican brown shit will fuck you up every time....