which would you like to see in beijing?

Posted by: jamesn

which would you like to see in beijing? - 05/25/07 07:04 AM

you can't vote vanessa, this is for humans only.
Posted by: Low Rider

Re: which would you like to see in beijing? - 05/25/07 07:09 AM

Reverse that last one and I'd watch. Trannys using bats on Bonds & Giambi = great television...
Posted by: have2cit

Re: which would you like to see in beijing? - 05/25/07 07:17 AM

I'm voting for the lawn darts, but I would pay to see anybody beat the shit out of Bonds with a bat.

I was hoping they would use trannies in the shooting competitions. We just need to find a trebuchet to throw them high and far enough into the air.

PULL!!!!!
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: which would you like to see in beijing? - 05/25/07 08:37 AM

Fuck Bonds, Fuck Giambi...Don mattingly was a God, so was Jim Rice....I hope there is another pro democracy uprising and the chinese call out their tanks again and mow another 60 thou down, then try to cover it up by quarantining CNN News crews for tetanus or Botulism or Chicken pox, rah rah
Posted by: testa

Re: which would you like to see in beijing? - 05/25/07 08:45 AM

I'm a huge fan of jarts
Posted by: Soopergrizz

Re: which would you like to see in beijing? - 05/25/07 10:45 AM

Vancouver 2010 winter olympics coming up. I understand that as host country we are suggesting clubbing trannies like baby seals be introduced as a demonstration sport.

Burg can stay in the guest room but he has to bring his own beer.

Posted by: SMEDLEY

Re: which would you like to see in beijing? - 05/25/07 11:20 AM

How 'bout a cross-training event where the Trannies run the 1000 Meter dash while being chased by Bonds and Giambi? The look of fear in their eyes as the realize they can't escape the beating would be priceless. ::roidheadbeatingtranny::
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: which would you like to see in beijing? - 05/31/07 08:38 AM

This thread reminds me of why I hate Brazil. Fucking trannies.