Fuck you AIM Healthcare

Posted by: Darth

Fuck you AIM Healthcare - 04/03/07 08:00 AM

AIM is a monopoly and we producers, directors, performers need a reliable 2nd source. They are becoming bloated and inefficient. I would like to see the justification for their latest price hike. Their prices have increased by 50% over the past 5 years. Fuck you, you greedy fake doctor bitch.
Posted by: jamesn

Re: Fuck you AIM Healthcare - 04/03/07 08:05 AM

since when do producers/directors/management give a shit what they charge the girls and meat puppets as long as you get the tests? oops, you're not one.
Quote:

AIM is a monopoly and we producers, directors, performers need a reliable 2nd source. They are becoming bloated and inefficient. I would like to see the justification for their latest price hike. Their prices have increased by 50% over the past 5 years. Fuck you, you greedy fake doctor bitch.

Re: Fuck you AIM Healthcare - 04/03/07 08:12 AM

You're right Jamesn. You know everything.

The costs get filtered down one way or the other. Nothing is for free.

Re: Fuck you AIM Healthcare - 04/03/07 08:13 AM

does anyone else catch the fact that darth and ghostshadow miraculously appear on the same days and hour-window to say the same thing about gia being a bigot? it's not like i can't see you logging in and out on the who's online screen, idiot.

Re: Fuck you AIM Healthcare - 04/03/07 08:15 AM

how cute, you just deleted the ghostshadow post on the magic johnson thread. coincidence?

Re: Fuck you AIM Healthcare - 04/03/07 08:24 AM

You're a kook. You were saying Ghostshadow and I were Chisulo until you found out it was CM.

Re: Fuck you AIM Healthcare - 04/03/07 08:25 AM

first, i'd like to congratulate you on changing your online status to "private" after this little snafu. it's a big step for you.

next, you'll be right if talent uniformly raises their rates roughly ten dollars a scene next month to compensate.
Quote:

You're right Jamesn. You know everything.

The costs get filtered down one way or the other. Nothing is for free.

Re: Fuck you AIM Healthcare - 04/03/07 08:26 AM

Quote:

You're a kook. You were saying Ghostshadow and I were Chisulo until you found out it was CM.

i'd figured out chisulo was someone else via pm a day before cm being exposed. also, his later posts were far too intelligent to be you.