whatever happened to presley maddox?

Posted by: Eddie Normous

whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/02/07 05:18 PM

as i remember: gia introduced her, she was kinda cute and had awesome cans, she posted a couple of times, had a chat session in which she was boring as batshit and since then has disappeared from xpt consciousness.

i like to imagine that her dismal performance in the xpt chatroom had a disasterous effect on her career, but i'm sure she's doing swimmingly.

Re: whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/02/07 05:20 PM

photo by gia.
Posted by: J.B.

Re: whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/02/07 05:21 PM

Must've been before my time. How long ago was that?

Re: whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/02/07 05:22 PM

few months i guess. search for presley maddox and you'll find two mega-threads which should bring you up to speed.
Posted by: Big Calm

Re: whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/02/07 08:31 PM

4/2/07 release date

Re: whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/02/07 08:43 PM

what's the verdict on her bc?
Posted by: testa

Re: whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/02/07 10:41 PM

I shot her for American Hardcore's Ink and Pink, she's was a fun one, last I heard she move back to the east coast
Posted by: Dane

Re: whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/03/07 01:03 AM

yeah she is sexy.
Posted by: Deuce_Bigalow

Re: whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/03/07 08:40 AM

Quote:

I shot her for American Hardcore's Ink and Pink, she's was a fun one, last I heard she move back to the east coast

She's coming back. Just went to get her stuff so she can move out here. She's smoking hot. She's got a nice rack.
Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: whatever happened to presley maddox? - 04/03/07 09:35 AM

Quote:

as i remember: gia introduced her, she was kinda cute and had awesome cans, she posted a couple of times, had a chat session in which she was boring as batshit and since then has disappeared from xpt consciousness.

i like to imagine that her dismal performance in the xpt chatroom had a disasterous effect on her career, but i'm sure she's doing swimmingly.

She's one of those smart whores. Ya know, the kind that is too intolerant to put up with our bullshit, but not quite as thick-skinned as Gen or Gia.